Covid medical network

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Covid medical network

Post by Kelownamade »

https://www.covidmedicalnetwork.com/

Doctors who are ethical and honest about our covid situation. Slowly but surely we are seeing things changing. Things are always darkest before the dawn. I wish we didn't have to go through this but society was sick and covid is teaching the generations who have not experienced tyranny, just what freedom is and why we need to stay vigilant. Weak humans seek to control others at any cost. Time to regain our lives and end this reign of control.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Covid medical network

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Oh brother, another group of misguided "professionals".
The same group that endorses hydroxychloroquine.

Go ahead, drink up. [icon_lol2.gif]
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Or be on the right side and be able to say "I told you so".
Firstly, there are a number of significant public health risks associated with taking ivermectin in an attempt to prevent COVID-19 infection rather than getting vaccinated. Individuals who believe that they are protected from infection by taking ivermectin may choose not to get tested or to seek medical care if they experience symptoms. Doing so has the potential to spread the risk of COVID-19 infection throughout the community.
So ivermectin only to be prescribed for approved conditions.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Boss Mustang
Fledgling

Post by Boss Mustang »

bb49 wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 7:36 am Oh brother, another group of misguided "professionals".

You would have fit into Jones Town perfectly.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 5:51 am Doctors who are ethical and honest about our covid situation. Slowly but surely we are seeing things changing. Things are always darkest before the dawn. I wish we didn't have to go through this but society was sick and covid is teaching the generations who have not experienced tyranny, just what freedom is and why we need to stay vigilant. Weak humans seek to control others at any cost. Time to regain our lives and end this reign of control.
Re: the highlighted sentence quoted above: people love to say this when they find something that aligns with their belief ... to most of us we see it for what it is, confirmation bias ... I could say the same thing about my doctors but I won't since I know how it would be viewed ...

The data doesn't back up the "fringe" ... but of course that data is manipulated by MSM and Bill Gates ... so any statement is meaningless for either side ... we need to find better things to do with our time ...
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

spooker wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 9:36 am
Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 5:51 am Doctors who are ethical and honest about our covid situation. Slowly but surely we are seeing things changing. Things are always darkest before the dawn. I wish we didn't have to go through this but society was sick and covid is teaching the generations who have not experienced tyranny, just what freedom is and why we need to stay vigilant. Weak humans seek to control others at any cost. Time to regain our lives and end this reign of control.
Re: the highlighted sentence quoted above: people love to say this when they find something that aligns with their belief ... to most of us we see it for what it is, confirmation bias ... I could say the same thing about my doctors but I won't since I know how it would be viewed ...

The data doesn't back up the "fringe" ... but of course that data is manipulated by MSM and Bill Gates ... so any statement is meaningless for either side ... we need to find better things to do with our time ...
So you find a massive rise in cases worldwide shortly after vaccination to mean that it's effective? How about all the unreported deaths and reactions which all should be reported whether they are caused by the vaccine or not? I know you will never see what the truth is as you dismiss all the obvious issues with what's been going on. No honest person thinks what's happening is for health. All the smart people I know are very aware of how tyrannical this is. This is standard for politicians and powerful people. Once they get the masses hypnotized and programmed to what they want, they make their move and that's what we are seeing. If this had never happened in the past, then it would be up for debate. With all the horrible science and now proven deadly vaccine being pushed on a society that is in no way concerned about covid. Sadly the intelligence scale varies widely and that means many people just aren't smart enough to be aware of any of this.
nanita
Banned

Post by nanita »

bb49 wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 7:36 am Oh brother, another group of misguided "professionals".

Here's a letter from a Harvard-educated, Pro-Vaccine Pediatric Neurocritical Care & Epilepsy Doctor in Alberta. He's about to be forced out of his job for not taking the gene therapy.
This letter is to the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) Council outlining his reasons for not accepting the mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine for himself, and his family, complete with reference links at the end of the letter.
Would you care to comment on his qualifications, oh Enlightened one? Or, miracle or miracles, could you actually READ the letter and comment on his data?
https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/ ... letter.pdf
https://www.jccf.ca/mandatory-mrna-vacc ... hysicians/
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

nanita wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 9:02 pm

Here's a letter from a Harvard-educated, Pro-Vaccine Pediatric Neurocritical Care & Epilepsy Doctor in Alberta. He's about to be forced out of his job for not taking the gene therapy.
This letter is to the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) Council outlining his reasons for not accepting the mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine for himself, and his family, complete with reference links at the end of the letter.
Would you care to comment on his qualifications, oh Enlightened one? Or, miracle or miracles, could you actually READ the letter and comment on his data?
https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/ ... letter.pdf
https://www.jccf.ca/mandatory-mrna-vacc ... hysicians/
Thank you for posting this. Great information. I am speaking of the letter that he wrote the first link you posted. It is rather long at 19 pages but I’ve read enough of it to definitely pay attention to this. There are a few people in this forum that I hope read this letter especially Fancy Since she has been claiming that it was the unvaccinated that are infecting the vaccinated and transmitting the virus to them and I asked her various times to prove this with some kind of link and she has avoided that completely because obviously she has no proof. But here we have a Harvard educated Physician right next-door in Alberta not halfway around the world, and here’s what he has to say and Fancy if you’re reading this please acknowledge and tell me what you think, thanks.

“I will discuss that it is the vaccinated driving mutations, not the unvaccinated. I will show evidence that those who have been fully vaccinated generate similar or higher viral loads than the unvaccinated when challenged with Delta, and further clinical data suggesting that this widespread use of a “leaky” vaccine during a pandemic is leading to antibody-dependent enhancement, including evidence that this is already occurring with Delta.”
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Vaccines stop new variants
The delta variant has spread around the globe, and the next variants are already on the rise. If the goal is to limit infections, vaccines are the answer.

Even though vaccinated people can still get infected with the delta variant, they tend to experience shorter, milder infections than unvaccinated individuals. This greatly reduces the chances of any mutated virus – either one that makes the virus more transmissible or one that could allow it to get past immunity from vaccines – from jumping from one person to another.
The best way to stop new variants is to stop their spread, and the answer to that is vaccination.
https://theconversation.com/massive-num ... nts-166882
Authors
Vaughn Cooper
Professor of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, University of Pittsburgh

Lee Harrison
Professor of Epidemiology, Medicine, and Infectious Diseases and Microbiology, University of Pittsburgh

Disclosure statement
Vaughn Cooper is on the Board of Directors of the American Society of Microbiology and a co-founder and equity holder of Microbial Genome Sequencing Center, LLC.

Lee Harrison does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organisation that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond their academic appointment.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I read the letter but didn't really need to read past the first few sentences when he calls the vaccines an experimental treatment to know what else he was going to say... but I still read it.

It was similar to the copy-paste messages folks put up on these boards. He's a hack that brought nothing new to the discussion.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

COVID triaging begins
The head of emergency medicine for the Alberta Medical Association says major components of triage have already begun in Alberta.

Dr. Paul Parks says that in recent days some critically ill COVID-19 patients who should be on ventilators are not getting them.
Dr. Verna Yiu, head of Alberta Health Services, said this week one key reason that intensive care wards have not been overwhelmed is because enough COVID-19 patients are dying to free up bed space.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/34 ... in-Alberta

There are going to be a great number of anti-vaxxers that are going to die .... starting today.

Since the greatest number of people on ventilators and in ICU are unvaccinated they are first in line to die.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Mrmarvingardens
Board Meister

Post by Mrmarvingardens »

The posted letter by Dr Eric T. Payne provides an interesting perspective.
Heavy reading but well worth the time. :smt045
nanita
Banned

Post by nanita »

Jonrox wrote: Sep 24th, 2021, 8:47 am I read the letter but didn't really need to read past the first few sentences when he calls the vaccines an experimental treatment to know what else he was going to say... but I still read it.

It was similar to the copy-paste messages folks put up on these boards. He's a hack that brought nothing new to the discussion.
Yah, I mean what a doofus, hey Jonrox'? (LOVE the username, by the way).
What a dumb hack, performing all that brain surgery and saving kids' lives for all those years.
Stupid Harvard guy, amirite?
Anyway, SO grateful to have expert opinions such as yours to put it in perspective for me, and if you think the guy's an idiot, well that's good enough for me!!!
Rock ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

/s
sad that I have to add the /s but something tells me I should :up:
spooker

Post by spooker »

nanita wrote: Sep 24th, 2021, 12:54 pm Yah, I mean what a doofus, hey Jonrox'? (LOVE the username, by the way).
What a dumb hack, performing all that brain surgery and saving kids' lives for all those years.
Stupid Harvard guy, amirite?
Anyway, SO grateful to have expert opinions such as yours to put it in perspective for me, and if you think the guy's an idiot, well that's good enough for me!!!
Rock ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

/s
sad that I have to add the /s but something tells me I should :up:
Only a new user would mistake your response without the '/s', most of us have read many of your other posts and understand your position ... and putting his opinion out there is exactly what we do on this forum ... you can either counter his point, support his point, or go off on another tangent ... it's pretty much how it all works ...

And people are fallible ... we should not hold anyone in such high esteem as to refuse to question them ... Harvard-educated or not ... I'm surprised that since he is against the mRNA vaccines he didn't mention anything about the option of getting the Astrazeneca vaccine ...

As for the mutation argument, he seems to anthropomorphize the virus by saying "it needs to mutate" ... as far as I know only humans have developed a technology to introduce mutations at will ... the rest of nature depends on random copying mistakes to mutate ... a virus is not alive, it has no defined purpose, it is a random set of nucleotides that has found a niche to survive ... the more copies of the virus that are made by our own infected cells increase the chance of a useful mutation occurring ...

In conclusion, I found enough problems with his stated reasoning that I cannot in good conscience suggest that other people read the letter ...
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

The Covid Medical Network? Hundreds of Doctors?
So who are these people?
There is NO information on this website.
Anyone can have a web page.
Just like those people calling themselves the Canadian Frontline Nurses.
There was another site (can't remember now) which alleged to be a group of Doctors. The members list had a motley collection of pseudo medical people and who knows what else.

Just another Anti-vax site pretending to be science.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Return to “Health”