Health Problems of people I know (the real pandemic)

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Health Problems of people I know (the real pandemic)

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Sep 4th, 2021, 6:39 pm
Don’t know what conspiracy theory site fancy is at saying he never treated a covid patient. That is a lie.
He’s the one that said it. You might read his letter and interviews. What’s ignorant is not knowing I don’t read conspiracy websites.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Sep 4th, 2021, 6:39 pm Don’t know what conspiracy theory site fancy is at saying he never treated a covid patient. That is a lie.
Maybe read his letter like I suggested:
In stark contrast to the deleterious effects of this vaccine in our community, we have not had to give any medical care what-so-ever, to anyone with Covid-19.
Hoffe told Henry he hasn’t had to treat any patients who actually had COVID-19.
https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/ ... ient-dies/
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Fancy wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 7:53 am
binky11 wrote: Sep 4th, 2021, 6:39 pm Don’t know what conspiracy theory site fancy is at saying he never treated a covid patient. That is a lie.
In stark contrast to the deleterious effects of this vaccine in our community, we have not had to give any medical care what-so-ever, to anyone with Covid-19.
Hoffe told Henry he hasn’t had to treat any patients who actually had COVID-19.

Exactly, he didn’t have to treat any covid patients because he didn’t have any! But he sure treated a few that had severe reactions to the jab. Hmmmm
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

binky11 wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 11:35 am
Fancy wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 7:53 am
Exactly, he didn’t have to treat any covid patients because he didn’t have any! But he sure treated a few that had severe reactions to the jab. Hmmmm
Maybe if he had some experience with treating covid patients he might think that the vaccine was a better options. I'd rther get medical advice from a doctor who can balance the risk/benefit of getting covid or preventing it with getting a vaccine. To make a fully infomed medical opinion.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 11:35 am Exactly, he didn’t have to treat any covid patients because he didn’t have any! ...
So why call it a lie?
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 12:05 pm
binky11 wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 11:35 am

Maybe if he had some experience with treating covid patients he might think that the vaccine was a better options. I'd rther get medical advice from a doctor who can balance the risk/benefit of getting covid or preventing it with getting a vaccine. To make a fully infomed medical opinion.
Covid is not hard to treat if you use the correct protocol. If you listened to doctors that are speaking out against the deadly protocols the hospitals are using, then you would see the deaths are from people going to the hospital and being killed. They refuse to use high dose vitamins and ivermectin. What they are doing currently is not working, why not trying ivermectin if the doctors using it are having a much lower death rate.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 6:07 pm Covid is not hard to treat if you use the correct protocol. ....
Apparently statistics are proving you wrong. Seems covid has taken as many lives as the Spanish Flu in the States.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 6:43 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 6:07 pm Covid is not hard to treat if you use the correct protocol. ....
Apparently statistics are proving you wrong. Seems covid has taken as many lives as the Spanish Flu in the States.
Did you not see the part where I said "If you use the correct protocol" The current hospital treatment is a deadly drug that fills the lungs with fluid causing pneumonia ending in a ventilator in which only a few percent of people ever come off of.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 7:05 pm Did you not see the part where I said "If you use the correct protocol"...
You've made mistakes in diagnosing before (i.e. diabetes). I'll stick to those in the field that have a better grasp on protocol.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 8:05 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 7:05 pm Did you not see the part where I said "If you use the correct protocol"...
You've made mistakes in diagnosing before (i.e. diabetes). I'll stick to those in the field that have a better grasp on protocol.
in your opinion. Why does the medical industry never actually fix any issues. They simply treat the symptoms and create a bunch of money and jobs while the patient lives a damaged life. You can have your opinion and believe health isn't related to poor decisions and I'll choose to be empowered and make good decisions based upon how the human body system works.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 9:03 pm .... You can have your opinion and believe health isn't related to poor decisions ...
I never said that. What I DO know is infants with ill health aren't always related to their poor decisions. One needs to see the bigger picture.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 9:44 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 9:03 pm .... You can have your opinion and believe health isn't related to poor decisions ...
I never said that. What I DO know is infants with ill health aren't always related to their poor decisions. One needs to see the bigger picture.
The body is a system. If you make poor decisions aka 72 vaccines and poor diet, your system will be heavily damaged. This is a problem that cannot be solved today as we do not have the capability currently to feed society well. Unfortunately the uneducated will be the ones to live rough lives. Do you understand systems?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 8:27 am The body is a system. ...
lol - You are making blanket statements. Please enlighten people how infants are making poor choices.
sneil

Post by sneil »

I want the contrarian view on Covid vaccines to be wrong, however, there are far too many credible scientists and doctors who have nothing to gain, risking their livelihoods and careers to provide information that has me wondering why their concerns are not even being discussed ion the msm. We cannot afford to get this wrong. If we do the many people will be (and have already been) unnecessarily harmed. Below are a few links to a fraction of the information I have come across lately ... please take a look. Members of the media have a greater responsibility than most to review all sides of the story ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE
https://www.brighteon.com/d9f93f6c-6c0a ... a394ec3ae3
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-bryan ... uUzeH.html
https://rumble.com/vlvhy5-best-explanat ... shots.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jHcDEhJgn3y6/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/stop- ... e-vaccine/
Boss Mustang
Fledgling

Post by Boss Mustang »

The Media should be Defunded! I guess you people are OK with Trudeau giving another $61million of OUR money to CBC, Global.....you know. The bought and paid for liars. Since it is OUR Tax dollars paying them, shouldn't they be Reporting to us? Not the Government? And it was the MEDIA who started this Vax vs Unvaxxed crap we now are facing! Roy Green was the one who I heard it from first. Congratulations Roy! Mission accomplished!

Return to “Health”