Gun Control

roseridge
Board Meister

Re: Gun Control

Post by roseridge »

mikest2 wrote: Sep 3rd, 2021, 8:25 pm
Actually Trudeau and Blair's gun control measures are more than a failure, they have done zero in stopping criminal shootings and have inflicted unwarranted punitive measures on law abiding citizens, that have done nothing to warrant this treatment by the Liberal government. The cost of this virtue signalling Liberal gun control failure can be measured in dollars, sense, mental health, and our ability or right to own property.
It's because the cabalarian (liberal party) are afraid that if they keep running the country into massive debt, and keep stripping away personal freedoms, they might find themselves at the wrong end of a barrel. It has nothing to do withy you - It's about the satanic Cabal that wants to use "climate change" as a moniker to take away your freedoms, and control the people - wake up sheeple.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Canada’s gun control laws are truly :swear: up.
Potential mass shooters can still get whatever weapon that works for them.... jt government failure
Gangs & other criminals can still get whatever weapon that works for them.... jt government failure

What’s the answer, I don’t have any answers.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

From the CSSA:

LILLEY: Activist accuses Trudeau of using gang shootings for political gain

Brian Lilley | Sep 14, 2021

We’re in the last days of this election and Justin Trudeau’s Liberals are still campaigning in a fact-free way, trying to use bogeymen to scare voters while not being challenged in their claims.

Case in point, their constant refrain that Erin O’Toole and the Conservatives forming government will mean more shootings in our streets.

If Canadian voters are worried about shootings and gun crime, they should be worried about re-electing a Liberal government.

In fact, Sukhi Sandhu, one of the leaders of the anti-gang group Wake Up Surrey, takes issue with the way Trudeau is campaigning on gun violence.

“What’s most disappointing is that the ashes of our youth who have been killed in gang violence have been used for political rhetoric and wedge politics,” Sandhu told me over the phone this week.

Sandhu was a longtime activist in Liberal politics in British Columbia before leaving that role to work with Wake Up Surrey and push for better policies to end the gang violence.

He said Trudeau has not shown leadership on this file and is stoking fear.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

Statistically, Liberal caucus members are more dangerous than AR-15s. Ban Liberal caucus members.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

ninetyninepct wrote: Sep 18th, 2021, 3:43 pm Statistically, Liberal caucus members are more dangerous than AR-15s. Ban Liberal caucus members.
:up: :biggrin: :up:
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
unclemarty
Board Meister

Post by unclemarty »

I dont always fire a soviet era rifle up in the hills ...

---
Simonow_SKS_45_noBG.jpg
---
Resized_20210911_101433.jpeg
---

...but when i do, its with my daughter - & she liked the old SKS too
"Jerusalem is a port city on the shore of eternity." - Yehuda Amichai
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

unclemarty wrote: Sep 18th, 2021, 9:33 pm I dont always fire a soviet era rifle up in the hills ...

---

Simonow_SKS_45_noBG.jpg

---

Resized_20210911_101433.jpeg

---

...but when i do, its with my daughter - & she liked the old SKS too
Nice gun. My daughter has never fired my SKS, but that's in part because she saw still has PTSD from witnessing a murder a couple years ago. Maybe someday she will be ready to hear gun shots again.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

One of the loveliest and most ironic things about this election is the gun lobby probably did more to sink O'Toole's campaign than anything else.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Sep 17th, 2021, 8:42 am From the CSSA:

LILLEY: Activist accuses Trudeau of using gang shootings for political gain

Brian Lilley | Sep 14, 2021

We’re in the last days of this election and Justin Trudeau’s Liberals are still campaigning in a fact-free way, trying to use bogeymen to scare voters while not being challenged in their claims.

Case in point, their constant refrain that Erin O’Toole and the Conservatives forming government will mean more shootings in our streets.

If Canadian voters are worried about shootings and gun crime, they should be worried about re-electing a Liberal government.

In fact, Sukhi Sandhu, one of the leaders of the anti-gang group Wake Up Surrey, takes issue with the way Trudeau is campaigning on gun violence.

“What’s most disappointing is that the ashes of our youth who have been killed in gang violence have been used for political rhetoric and wedge politics,” Sandhu told me over the phone this week.

Sandhu was a longtime activist in Liberal politics in British Columbia before leaving that role to work with Wake Up Surrey and push for better policies to end the gang violence.

He said Trudeau has not shown leadership on this file and is stoking fear.

^^^^^X2^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :smt045
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

oldtrucker wrote: Sep 19th, 2021, 10:04 am If the govt bans the sks, they will be doing a buyback of approx 200,000 sks's across Canada....$100 million shmeckels at $500 bucks each. I remember when you could get these things for $150. Now they are a minimum of $500. They are over $1000usd in the US and going up . Biden just banned import Russian 7.62x39 ammo a few weeks ago driving prices insane.
SKS is a great SHTF gun...Drag it through the mud, use it as a bat, throw it in a lake....it will still work. It is the cockroach of guns. https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/ ... -sks-44982
AR-15....some will jam if the shooter hasn't had a shower that day.
You may have just had bad ammo. Should shower every week whether you need it or not anyways.
Strong and free
roseridge
Board Meister

Post by roseridge »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 20th, 2021, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

The Guv is not going to buy back anything.It's a coerced confiscation.They can pay you pennies on the dollar and you can't do a damn thing about it ! All those cameras,monitoring the internet,gun buy back,covid restrictions etc ? under the guise of public safety ? ...LOL
The only people they are trying to keep safe is themselves !
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Exactly , the government wont stop until they have complete control . If you cant see it , you deserve it.
Strong and free
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

oldtrucker wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 2:56 pm They already do. They could declare all PAL/RPAL's invalid at any time.
But people still have guns. Step one, remove guns.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Sparki55 wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 2:57 pm But people still have guns. Step one, remove guns.
Remove them from the criminals. I'm keeping mine.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Canada”