Health Problems of people I know (the real pandemic)

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Health Problems of people I know (the real pandemic)

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 8:30 am
Kelownamade wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 8:27 am The body is a system. ...
lol - You are making blanket statements. Please enlighten people how infants are making poor choices.
It's not the child's decision to take 72 vaccines. It's not the childs decision to be fed slop baby formula instead of breast feeding. The mothers breast milk is what builds the immune system.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 3:52 pm It's not the child's decision to take 72 vaccines. ...
What's that got to do with your blanket statement? Infants aren't making the decisions - it's not their fault and part of ill health can be genetics.
Here's the schedule:
https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/sites/defau ... ildren.pdf
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 6:07 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 12:05 pm
Maybe if he had some experience with treating covid patients he might think that the vaccine was a better options. I'd rther get medical advice from a doctor who can balance the risk/benefit of getting covid or preventing it with getting a vaccine. To make a fully infomed medical opinion.
Covid is not hard to treat if you use the correct protocol. If you listened to doctors that are speaking out against the deadly protocols the hospitals are using, then you would see the deaths are from people going to the hospital and being killed. They refuse to use high dose vitamins and ivermectin. What they are doing currently is not working, why not trying ivermectin if the doctors using it are having a much lower death rate.
So now you are an expert on how easy it is to trea Covid. Tell the ICU nurses and docs how easy it is, and give them your advice so they can clear the beds and get the rest of the patients in for their surgeries.
Why not try ivermectin? mainly because it doesn't work, but if people want to do that at home, then they'd never turn up in hospital would they?
If IM works so great, why does Peru have one of the highest Covid death rates in the world? they used IM commonly as a home remedy.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 7:10 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 6:07 pm
Covid is not hard to treat if you use the correct protocol. If you listened to doctors that are speaking out against the deadly protocols the hospitals are using, then you would see the deaths are from people going to the hospital and being killed. They refuse to use high dose vitamins and ivermectin. What they are doing currently is not working, why not trying ivermectin if the doctors using it are having a much lower death rate.
So now you are an expert on how easy it is to trea Covid. Tell the ICU nurses and docs how easy it is, and give them your advice so they can clear the beds and get the rest of the patients in for their surgeries.
Why not try ivermectin? mainly because it doesn't work, but if people want to do that at home, then they'd never turn up in hospital would they?
If IM works so great, why does Peru have one of the highest Covid death rates in the world? they used IM commonly as a home remedy.
There are many doctors who are claiming the hospitals are killing people with the protocol they use. If there is a conspiracy to depopulate and centralize power even more, then the top down control structure of the medical industry would allow genocide to occur and people will simply follow orders and the sheep will champion their own death. This is their quote. How about the US president, wide open borders, middle east ridiculous/impossible fail etc etc etc. They are destroying the west and installing a new world order with the chinese social credit system. Perhaps peru is defying the new world order and their 5g Towers are causing radiation poisoning to cause the simple minded people to simply discredit Ivermectin not based on the real world proof that it works. So many people have said Ivermectin works wonders. Healthy within hours etc. But because you read some words on the internet, you simply joyfully dismiss it. One day you will get it. It's like anything, there are the early adopters who become wealthy and happy and then mass adoption and then trailing class aka those that are poor for lack of foresight and their ability to bring value to society. It's the PHD's that are not taking the vaccine, and the black community because they were experimented on without their consent. "But that would never happen to naive ungrateful canadians" Nooo, canada only has some of the most valuable resources which have been sold to china..... Ask yourself, why would China own our resources? In what world would it be smart to sell your raw natural resources?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 8:29 pm There are many doctors who are claiming the hospitals are killing people with the protocol they use. ...
Who are they?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Are there that many ICU doctors in BC that are going against those saying please get vaccinated (i.e. re pregnant women)?
Boss Mustang
Fledgling

Post by Boss Mustang »

Kelownamade wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 8:29 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 7:10 pm
There are many doctors who are claiming the hospitals are killing people with the protocol they use. If there is a conspiracy to depopulate and centralize power even more, then the top down control structure of the medical industry would allow genocide to occur and people will simply follow orders and the sheep will champion their own death. This is their quote. How about the US president, wide open borders, middle east ridiculous/impossible fail etc etc etc. They are destroying the west and installing a new world order with the chinese social credit system. Perhaps peru is defying the new world order and their 5g Towers are causing radiation poisoning to cause the simple minded people to simply discredit Ivermectin not based on the real world proof that it works. So many people have said Ivermectin works wonders. Healthy within hours etc. But because you read some words on the internet, you simply joyfully dismiss it. One day you will get it. It's like anything, there are the early adopters who become wealthy and happy and then mass adoption and then trailing class aka those that are poor for lack of foresight and their ability to bring value to society. It's the PHD's that are not taking the vaccine, and the black community because they were experimented on without their consent. "But that would never happen to naive ungrateful canadians" Nooo, canada only has some of the most valuable resources which have been sold to china..... Ask yourself, why would China own our resources? In what world would it be smart to sell your raw natural resources?
And yet we still have Chinese troops here. Training. For What. Still Chinese pilots training. Chinese students here. Yet our two Michaels are still rotting away. Just WHERE is the Opposition? This Country will soon be lost to Communism.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Boss Mustang wrote: Sep 23rd, 2021, 9:40 am
Kelownamade wrote: Sep 22nd, 2021, 8:29 pm

And yet we still have Chinese troops here. Training. For What. Still Chinese pilots training. Chinese students here. Yet our two Michaels are still rotting away. Just WHERE is the Opposition? This Country will soon be lost to Communism.
We are screwed. We have a population of obese and misinformed sheep. They have lived a life of ease and yet they complain about having to work. They eat garbage and believe science is not capable of being corrupted yet they champion doctors and scientists being banned from speaking. The amount of irrational and cognitive dissonance is very disturbing. Our politicians are bought and paid for. I'm very disappointed in what our country has become. By the time it's irrefutable, it will be too late. Most of our citizens are not capable of defending themselves and with Biden being a straight up traitor and general Milley in the US calling China and letting them know he would call them if Trump tried to do anything, we have literally no protection. The military and doctors are loyal to their paycheck and are either too weak to speak up or they simply cannot even consider we are being attacked. We cannot even organize/ communicate on social media and the mainstream media are simply actors reading a script. I really hope some miracle happens because it's looking really bad. I never imagined we would have to fight our own citizens as well as China. "But the data produced by the vaccine manufacturers says it's safe and effective, yes cases rose massively right after an experimental vaccine was used but it's the new variant that arrived at the exact same time. Definitely the healthy people created it" Absurdity at it's peak.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well said. :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Bizarre indeed!
Mrmarvingardens
Board Meister

Post by Mrmarvingardens »

Some well thought out, recent posts.
Of interest, the resigning president of the B.C. Nurses union said she was in favour of vaccinations for nurses, but there were cponnflicts within the union.Pros and cons with respect to the vaccine.
She added, THERE WERE DOCTORS AND NURSES THAT WERE NOT IN FAVOUR OF THE VACCINE.
The interview on AM 1150 by Mike Smyth took the host by surprise.He seemed agast that doctors would be against getting vaccinated.The former pres again reiterated her comments, that it was true.

Return to “Health”