UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Kelownamade »

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/10/01/dea ... out-began/

What excuse are you going to use for this? Covid... yes it is the Certificate Of Vaccination Identification that is causing the problems. Coercion is illegal.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Its an opinion piece?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

The guy is making assumptions, plus he admits he does not know why there has been in increase in deaths.
Again, he's making assumptions, just as you are.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
grabreck

Post by grabreck »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 4th, 2021, 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post in all uppercase.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Why doesn't a site for Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System and Medicare Tracking System come up?
This Thomas Renz dude quotes the above sites but they can't be found.
Fake news maybe?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

Fancy wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 7:06 pm Its an opinion piece?
An opinion based on science (statistics), Where in the only catalyst appears to be the vaccine rollout. Timing is everything. There is no other explanation for the deaths unless of course you can come up with one.
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

bb49 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 1:26 pm
Why doesn't a site for Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System and Medicare Tracking System come up?
Fake news maybe?

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... nd-answers
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Has everyone read my post about "Rumble" yet ?

Rumble is the ground that anti-vaxxers and the CTs have been driven back to in order to find a website that will allow these types of opinions.
Bring back the LIKE button.
nanita
Banned

Post by nanita »

Geez, just had a look at old Bonnie Henry's stats. Even with the dubious reporting those vaccinated cases are sure creeping up! It's no surprise, of course, looking at places that rolled out the vaccines early like Israel.
Still, pretty tough to justify the vaxx passport in light of this info. Anyway, I am just so happy that I continue to have great health and that I have been able to remain unvaccinated. I am fortunate that I am still able to work out and eat out as I have some 'workarounds' but I do hope society will wake up from its mass psychosis before any more damage is done.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

nanita wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:34 pm Geez, just had a look at old Bonnie Henry's stats. Even with the dubious reporting those vaccinated cases are sure creeping up! It's no surprise, of course, looking at places that rolled out the vaccines early like Israel.
Still, pretty tough to justify the vaxx passport in light of this info. Anyway, I am just so happy that I continue to have great health and that I have been able to remain unvaccinated. I am fortunate that I am still able to work out and eat out as I have some 'workarounds' but I do hope society will wake up from its mass psychosis before any more damage is done.
Therefore; the earlier one is to receive the vaccine the better the results. Proof that the vaccines work. The sooner the better everyone will be protected.
nanita
Banned

Post by nanita »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 6:53 pm
nanita wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:34 pm Geez, just had a look at old Bonnie Henry's stats. Even with the dubious reporting those vaccinated cases are sure creeping up! It's no surprise, of course, looking at places that rolled out the vaccines early like Israel.
Therefore; the earlier one is to receive the vaccine the better the results. Proof that the vaccines work. The sooner the better everyone will be protected.
I think you mistakenly responded to my post, since your reply has absolutely nothing to do with my post?
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Rumble is the ground that anti-vaxxers and the CTs have been driven back to in order to find a website that will allow these types of opinions.
Rumble, found in the same section in the library as "bitchute".
FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:00 pm
bb49 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 1:26 pm
Fake news maybe?
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... nd-answers
But nothing there in regards to the main topic here.

#StandUpToJewishHate
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

bb49 wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 1:37 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Rumble, found in the same section in the library as "bitchute".
****Deleted for clarity****
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Return to “Health”