All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

foenix
Guru

Re: All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 7:28 pm
rustled wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 7:25 pm
What a masterful bit of political doublespeak there, right?

He's not apologizing for being on vacation when he shouldn't have been - he's saying "it" was a mistake to travel on that day.

Riiiiighhhht.

"Its" happen. Sometimes these "its" are a mistake. Some apology.
:up: :up: :up:

Exactly. Justin is a total piece of horrible human garbage.
No one cares. Everything turned out well, JT got his holiday and the FNs got their political apology. All good that ends well...another case of a nothing burger from the JT haters.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

bb49 wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 7:41 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 4:44 pm https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... ups#347782

I wonder if he is going to get the warm welcoming now that he made another excuse for his bs.

“It was a mistake to travel on that day,”
Not if I have any say in it! :cuss:

I'm not even sure how badly the natives want him here now that he has disrespected their day.
If it wasn't for them I would ensure that his welcome was nowhere near being warm.
Shall we predict a new chant erupting at the airport?

The Trudeau-friendly MSM better come up with a Canadian equivalent for "Let's go Brandon", just to play it safe.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

foenix wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 7:42 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 7:28 pm

:up: :up: :up:

Exactly. Justin is a total piece of horrible human garbage.
No one cares. Everything turned out well, JT got his holiday and the FNs got their political apology. All good that ends well...another case of a nothing burger from the JT haters.
you should be ashamed of yourself for that
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

mikest2 wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 8:09 pm
foenix wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 7:42 pm

Why? Everyone is happy, no? Is there more to it? Should JT walk on hot coals while saying sorry a hundred times? Would that be better?
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

foenix wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 8:18 pm
mikest2 wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 8:09 pm

Why? Everyone is happy, no? Is there more to it? Should JT walk on hot coals while saying sorry a hundred times? Would that be better?
Crocodile tears, I cannot believe anyone is soft enough in the head to buy his crap
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

JT needs to fire ALL of his advisors, simply because of how many times he has had to apologize for stupid choices.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

GordonH wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 8:44 pm JT needs to fire ALL of his advisors, simply because of how many times he has had to apologize for stupid choices.
Apologizing is a strength, not a weakness. He's a human too. We mess up constantly. It's weird that one person in any country has that level of responsibility. Not one single person on this planet is qualified or prepared for that.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

zerograv wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 11:26 am

Brian Lilley and the sun?

There's some quality unbiased journalism if I've ever seen it.

In the week since TRD, Lilley tweeted about tofino 48 times and about reconciliation zero times.

No wonder conservatives listen to him like gospel, they all share the same bigotry.
But sure you have no issue with Rosemary Burton from the CBC and her totally unbiased journalism of her love in with Justin Trudeau .
No wonder why Justin Trudeau bails out the CBC in the tune of Billions of are hard earned tax $$$ .
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

foenix wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 7:42 pmNo one cares. Everything turned out well, JT got his holiday and the FNs got their political apology. All good that ends well...another case of a nothing burger from the JT haters.
Attachments
this.gif
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

JLives wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 9:07 pm
GordonH wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 8:44 pm JT needs to fire ALL of his advisors, simply because of how many times he has had to apologize for stupid choices.
Apologizing is a strength, not a weakness. He's a human too. We mess up constantly. It's weird that one person in any country has that level of responsibility. Not one single person on this planet is qualified or prepared for that.
Didn't sound like Trudeau did apologize for going to the beach, though - not from the clips CBC was playing. He said traveling on that day was a mistake. Far too similar to how he avoided taking responsibility for having groped a woman in the Kootenays years ago while he was much younger and out partying.

He didn't say "I messed up and I'm sorry" - he said sometimes people experience "it" differently. Just like "it" was a mistake to travel on that day.

Yes, messing up occasionally is part of being human. Mature people take responsibility for having messed up, and a genuine apology requires taking responsibility. He doesn't seem able to do that.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Apologizing for our jack :swear: of a PM, he is hopping for gullible people.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

GordonH wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 11:08 pm

Well he is athletic. :biggrin:
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

JLives wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 11:20 pm
GordonH wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 11:08 pm

Well he is athletic. :biggrin:
Yep, as he drags his feet on clean drinking water for 6 :swear: years for First Nations across Canada.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

rustled wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 10:40 pm

Didn't sound like Trudeau did apologize for going to the beach, though - not from the clips CBC was playing. He said traveling on that day was a mistake. Far too similar to how he avoided taking responsibility for having groped a woman in the Kootenays years ago while he was much younger and out partying.

He didn't say "I messed up and I'm sorry" - he said sometimes people experience "it" differently. Just like "it" was a mistake to travel on that day.

Yes, messing up occasionally is part of being human. Mature people take responsibility for having messed up, and a genuine apology requires taking responsibility. He doesn't seem able to do that.
He had nothing to apologize for. He went on a vacay. Nothing to see here.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 12:21 am He went on a vacay. Nothing to see here
Apparently Trudeau himself disagrees with you. He’s admitted to making a mistake, even though he stopped short of an actual apology.

He should have apologized though, for not observing the day in a truly respectful fashion. A day that he created, and asked all Canadians to observe.

Pity he didn’t follow his own advice.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin

Return to “Canada”