Worrisome observation considering covid

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Re: Worrisome observation considering covid

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

gman313 wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 4:25 pm jesus christ who cares. its a stupid cold

entire family had it, we immune and good. anything the public health idiots tell you is BS
Were you all tested for Covid? And it was positive? I hear a lot of people saying that their whole family had Covid and they’re good now unfortunately most of them were never tested and they just assume because they were sick they had Covid. So what’s your story?
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

entire family had it, we immune and good. anything the public health idiots tell you is BS
Yup absolutely right I know a pile of people now that have had it and heard the exact same thing from all of them
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Boosted632 wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 12:44 am

Yup absolutely right I know a pile of people now that have had it and heard the exact same thing from all of them
Impossible. Remember government said there is no flu no more
So 100% of time if you have Covid symptoms. It’s Covid. Not flu

You didn’t run and get a test to say you had the flu a few years back? You knew so by common knowledge
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 9:54 am

Impossible. Remember government said there is no flu no more
So 100% of time if you have Covid symptoms. It’s Covid. Not flu

You didn’t run and get a test to say you had the flu a few years back? You knew so by common knowledge
Because the "Flu" season hasn't started yet. The flu vaccine should be out by mid next week.
What months are influenza season?
The exact timing and duration of flu seasons varies, but influenza activity often begins to increase in October. Most of the time flu activity peaks between December and February, although significant activity can last as late as May.
Bring back the LIKE button.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Famous last words........

ICU staff battle patients' regret, denial and mistrust during Quebec's 4th wave
Since the fourth wave of COVID-19 began at the end of August, the ICU is seeing an increase in younger patients in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Most are also unvaccinated.

Some of the patients tell staff, "'I didn't think it would happen to me, I didn't think it would get this bad,'" said Bolduc-Dionne. "They have regrets because they notice now it's too late and they are here."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal ... -1.6199031

‘As they’re being intubated, they still don’t believe it.’ The COVID denial won’t die
Another man — not the only one — berated the hospital’s emergency room staff for urging him to be admitted. He walked out, albeit tethered to oxygen, insisting angrily that COVID isn’t real.

“And then we found out that he was at (another hospital) within 12 hours on a ventilator,” the nurse says.

“I could tell you that story about every day — and as they’re being intubated they still don’t believe it.

This is the tragedy tucked inside COVID’s calamity. As if our heroes in health care need more on their shoulders, they must deal with hostility toward them and toward the hard-won medicine that could’ve saved even the quarrelsome.

“If that story doesn’t make you change your mind, I just don’t really care to talk with you at all,” my nurse friend says, matter-of-factly. “If that doesn’t bother you, I don’t know what will. … It’s mind-blowing to all of us. We just can’t fathom it.”
https://www.lowellsun.com/2021/08/27/as ... -wont-die/
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That speaks volumes right there. Knowing a pile of people that have had covid goes to show how easily transmitted this virus is.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

I agree. The people on this board are pumping the fear of people ending up in hospital. Such a small percentage of people who catch this virus actually end up in the hospital. Usually people that are obese and have underlying health conditions are at risk.

The risk for a child ending up in hospital from covid is actually less than influenza.

Instead of approaching this whole situation with common sense they merchandise the same fear the media and politicians pump out. I now know more people who have had to go to the hospital from adverse reactions from the shot than covid.

These people pumping this fear would be the same ones who would jump off a cliff if B.Henry told them to do so!
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

Fancy wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 10:46 am
That speaks volumes right there. Knowing a pile of people that have had covid goes to show how easily transmitted this virus is.
Oh no....Its as bad as a nasty influenza outbreak. Better mask up, hide indoors, and do whatever they tell us to do.
The soldiers who stormed the beaches and died to fight for the liberties that we used to have would be disgusted with how weak minded many of you have become.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Zedi wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 11:16 am

I agree. The people on this board are pumping the fear of people ending up in hospital. Such a small percentage of people who catch this virus actually end up in the hospital. Usually people that are obese and have underlying health conditions are at risk.

The risk for a child ending up in hospital from covid is actually less than influenza.

Instead of approaching this whole situation with common sense they merchandise the same fear the media and politicians pump out. I now know more people who have had to go to the hospital from adverse reactions from the shot than covid.

These people pumping this fear would be the same ones who would jump off a cliff if B.Henry told them to do so!
Is that right?......the stats would disagree with you....Here's Alberta's nothing numbers......mostly the UNVAXXED.
a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6178449
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

foenix wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 11:33 am

Is that right?......the stats would disagree with you....Here's Alberta's nothing numbers......mostly the UNVAXXED.

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

Lol. The same Alberta health department that counts you as a covid case if you stay home sick with a head cold. Do some critically thinking outside of what these corrupt media outlets that get paid by the Trudeau government say.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Zedi wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 11:38 am

Lol. The same Alberta health department that counts you as a covid case if you stay home sick with a head cold. Do some critically thinking outside of what these corrupt media outlets that get paid by the Trudeau government say.
I guess that's why their hospital system is on the brink of collapse and sending patients out to other places.....because of these mysterious "head colds". Try opening the eyes and listen critically to what the boots on the ground hospital health care workers are telling you. It's the healthcare workers through the media telling peeps to smarten up and get a clue.

Major triaging has begun in Alberta hospitals, emergency doctor says

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local- ... covid-army

Think they be doing that for "head colds"?
ekir8
Board Meister

Post by ekir8 »

foenix wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 11:33 am

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

Those are some good stats.

stats.jpeg
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I now know more people who have had to go to the hospital from adverse reactions from the shot than covid.
Did they have any unidentified health issues before getting the jab?

Well, SURE they did, otherwise they wouldn't have got the shot and went to their Dr. for an excuse note.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

ekir8
Board Meister

Post by ekir8 »

"Children Now Most at Risk"

Just in time to approve the jab for 5 year olds. The timing is uncanny. My god, what would we do without Science? Nothing, that's what because we would all be dead.

Return to “Health”