VAERS - the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

VAERS - the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Post by Thinktank »

ABC News tells us:
Although VAERS contains millions of reports of injuries following vaccinations, the vast majority of those injuries are coincidental.
So there are 5,439 Covid vaccine deaths recorded at VAERS
I'm not sure if that's the tip of the iceberg or what, but I did see an awful lot of 'coincidental' deaths NOT caused by the vaccine. Here are some:

Patient had mild hypotension, decreased oral intake, somnolence starting 3 days after vaccination and death 5 days after administration. He did have advanced dementia and was hospice eligible based on history of aspiration pneumonia.

Vaccine administered with no immediate adverse reaction at 11:29am. Vaccine screening questions were completed and resident was not feeling sick and temperature was 98F. At approximately 1:30pm the resident passed away.

My grandmother died a few hours after receiving the moderna covid vaccine booster 1. While I don?t expect that the events are related, the treating hospital did not acknowledge this and I wanted to be sure a report was made.

Spouse awoke 12/20 and found spouse dead. Client was not transferred to hospital.
Resident in our long term care facility who received first dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine on 12/22/2020, only documented side effect was mild fatigue after receiving. She passed away on 12/27/2020 of natural causes per report. Has previously been in & out of hospice care, resided in nursing home for 9+ years, elderly with dementia. Due to proximity of vaccination we felt we should report the death, even though it is not believed to be related.

Within 24 hours of receiving the vaccine, fever and respiratory distress, and anxiety developed requiring oxygen, morphine and ativan. My Mom passed away on the evening of 12/26/2020.

RESIDENT CODED AND EXPIRED
Injection given on 12/28/20 - no adverse events and no issues yesterday; Death today, 12/30/20, approx.. 2am today (unknown if related - Administrator marked as natural causes)
Death by massive heart attack. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA
pt passed away with an hour to hour and 1/2 of receiving vaccine. per nursing home staff they did not expect pt to make it many more days. pt was unresponsive in room when shot was given. per nursing home staff pt was 14 + days post covid

pt was a nursing home pt. pt received first dose of covid vaccine. pt was monitored for 15 minutes after getting shot. staff reported that pt was 15 days post covid. Pt passed away with in 90 minutes of getting vaccine

pt received vaccine at covid clinic on 12/30 at approximately 3:30, pt vomited 4 minutes after receiving shot--dark brown vomit, staff reported pt had vomited night before. Per staff report pt became short of breath between 6 and 7 pm that night. Pt had DNR on file. pt passed away at approximately 10pm. Staff reported pt was 14 + days post covid

Resident received vaccine per pharmacy at the facility at 5 pm. Approximately 6:45 resident found unresponsive and EMS contacted. Upon EMS arrival at facility, resident went into cardiac arrest, code initiated by EMS and transported to hospital. Resident expired at hospital at approximately 8 pm
Patient died within 12 hours of receiving the vaccine.

Resident received vaccine in am and expired that afternoon.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: VAERS - the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Also not known how many of those people were endstage, or caught covid in the few days befor or after the vaccine.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 23rd, 2021, 1:19 pm Also not known ...
Over 5,000 people died immediately after - sometimes two hours after - the vaccine.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE. :smt045

But when I look into it more, I think I'll find out a lot more deaths (coincidences) happened
and people never reported it. I know doctors wouldn't.

If you want to find out how the VAERS site works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPb5z2Ke3NU&t=2s
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
1VP

Post by 1VP »

I bet millions die soon after getting out of bed...we should start a site called BAERS and start tracking the get out of bed / died trend.
"When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do"
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

1VP wrote: Sep 24th, 2021, 12:02 pm I bet millions die soon after getting out of bed...we should start a site called BAERS and start tracking the get out of bed / died trend.
Reaching……Further than I’ve seen you vaccine death/side effect deniers reach,….ever. I always make note of the people who think it’s funny no matter which side of the coin they are from.
Nothing about this is funny.

Timing is Everything! Always.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2021, 2:37 pm
Over 5,000 people died immediately after - sometimes two hours after - the vaccine.

But when I look into it more, I think I'll find out a lot more deaths (coincidences) happened

Do YOU know how the VAERS site works? ANYONE can report. ANYONE. They do not need to have any proof, and medical education, nothing. ANTI-VAXXERS have been bombing the site with fake reports.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

1VP wrote: Sep 24th, 2021, 12:02 pm I bet millions die soon after getting out of bed...we should start a site called BAERS and start tracking the get out of bed / died trend.
I knew someone who died while sleeping in bed, didn't even get out of bed to die. so we'll need another site for that one.
The vaccine does not prevent heart attacks, so someone could suddenly die of that. Same goes for stroke, person can seem perfectly fine, then throw a clot and die fairly quickly.
That's why large scale trials have to be done with a drug, matched groups, and then follow up on numbers of deaths in both groups. Otherwise you can't tell how many deaths would happen without or with the vaccine.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 23rd, 2021, 2:37 pm

Here is the result of that link.
Capture.JPG
Bring back the LIKE button.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Vaers reporting almost 8000 vaccine deaths and 600,000 vaccine injuries.

Some say this can be over stated because maybe the person had a prior Illness going into the vaccine. I could agree that may make sense

But…. But…. How can you say Vaers overstated deaths and at the same time say reported Covid deaths are accurate?
The same exact thing is happening. People have widely been reported to face 1-2 prior illness that they actually died of, but there are being counted as fake Covid deaths

Vaers vs Covid deaths. You can’t have your cake and eat it to
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

If your logical.
You need to say both Vaers can be over stated. And Covid deaths can be over stated
They are both the same kind of skewed stat. Potentially.

If you say otherwise. Your being illogical
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 8:53 pm If your logical.
You need to say both Vaers can be over stated. And Covid deaths can be over stated

The thing is, they claim to be playing this virus "safe" well why are so many deaths being allowed from the vaccine when in the past we would never allow this. The number of deaths happening so soon after injection is crazy. The long term issues are likely going to be unbelievable;.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 8:53 pm If your logical.

Let us know when the vaccine deaths in the u.s. reach over 730,000 and we'll look into it.
What you are saying is: "I'm not concerned about a disease which has killed a million north americans while they were working on their natural immunity, but I am afraid of a vaccine which might have killed 6000 people."
There are still 1000 americans dying each day while their natural immunity plan fails.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 8:51 pm Vaers reporting almost 8000 vaccine deaths and 600,000 vaccine injuries.
No it isn't. The lack of understanding of what VAERS is is astounding.
VAERS reports alone generally cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. Some reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. VAERS reports often lack contextual information, such as total vaccinations given or information on unvaccinated groups for comparison. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they may be subject to biases. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
Anybody, including the general public, can report whatever they want to VAERS.

As a few examples of what people have reported on VAERS (this was as of Sept 27)...

- 13 people reported Animal bites
- 4 people reported getting Ankle operations
- 1 person reported feelings of Boredom
- 2 people reported Bowel preparation
- 7 people reported Botox injections
- 7 people reported getting Chlamydia
- 113 reported getting Genital herpes
- 36 people reported feelings of relaxation
- 309 people reported feeling drunk
- 2 people reported "feminization acquired"
- 70 people reported having normal mammograms
- 1 person reported having marital problems
- 468 people reported having normal x-rays
- 61 people reported yawning
- 1 person reported a Zika virus infection
- 16 people reported normal dental x-rays

and maybe best of all...

- 2 people reported early retirement after getting the vaccine - definitely count me in if this is a side effect!!

VAERS is not intended to show causation or correlation. That's just not what it is.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 9:29 pm The number of deaths happening so soon after injection is crazy. The long term issues are likely going to be unbelievable;.
No it isn't. And no they aren't. LOL
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Jonrox wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 10:40 am
samsquench07 wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 8:51 pm Vaers reporting almost 8000 vaccine deaths and 600,000 vaccine injuries.
No it isn't. The lack of understanding of what VAERS is is astounding.
VAERS reports alone generally cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. Some reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. VAERS reports often lack contextual information, such as total vaccinations given or information on unvaccinated groups for comparison. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they may be subject to biases. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
Anybody, including the general public, can report whatever they want to VAERS.

As a few examples of what people have reported on VAERS (this was as of Sept 27)...

- 13 people reported Animal bites
- 4 people reported getting Ankle operations
- 1 person reported feelings of Boredom
- 2 people reported Bowel preparation
- 7 people reported Botox injections
- 7 people reported getting Chlamydia
- 113 reported getting Genital herpes
- 36 people reported feelings of relaxation
- 309 people reported feeling drunk
- 2 people reported "feminization acquired"
- 70 people reported having normal mammograms
- 1 person reported having marital problems
- 468 people reported having normal x-rays
- 61 people reported yawning
- 1 person reported a Zika virus infection
- 16 people reported normal dental x-rays

and maybe best of all...

- 2 people reported early retirement after getting the vaccine - definitely count me in if this is a side effect!!

VAERS is not intended to show causation or correlation. That's just not what it is.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Health”