All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

Post by The Green Barbarian »

crookedmember wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 4:29 pm The Trudeau Liberals won their third straight election
LOL - on what planet?
Trudeau showed leadership.
LOL - on what planet? Justin is a giant piece of garbage.
Elmer proved he was absent
Who is Elmer?
Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Oct 12th, 2021, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 9:01 am
nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 8th, 2021, 6:20 pm

Otool ran on deficits too. So why is it a scandal because the Liberals are? Holy blowing things out of proportion batman!

O'Toole is not the PM! JT is the :cuss: making all the poor decisions.
What poor decisions? CBC isn't an issue under a Liberal government. While conservatives yell from the rooftops what they want to do and would do if they were in power. That isn't an accusation or deflecting at all. CBC isn't going anywhere - so conservatives should just put their cowboy hat on and squeeze a tear in their beer.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 8th, 2021, 8:41 am

Yes, the liberals just had an election, *bleep* away hundreds of millions, and couldn't gain a majority government. The people who matter did all they could to prevent that.
Well, the CPC had the same election as Trudeau. They asked for and were given the opportunity to "take Canada back."

They had more money than all of the other parties combined. They had daily front page advertising courtesy of every PostMedia paper in the country.

They had their great new leader Elmer "flip-flop" Fudd with his sparkling military career he never let us forget about.

But they won 40 fewer seats than Trudeau. They won fewer seats than 2019, while Trudeau gained some.

For the third time, Trudeau beat 'em like a red-headed stepchild.

It's not Trudeau's fault you guys are losers. And really bad ones at that.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
two_shoes1mit
Board Meister

Post by two_shoes1mit »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 9:09 am
foenix wrote: Oct 8th, 2021, 10:45 am

If we're comparison shopping, JT and the Libs are not even close to the level the "other" guys were at and I certainly didnt see any accountability from them at all.
Yes, there was absolutely no accountability from Bill Morneau and Julie Payette. JT is most definitely on their level though so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.
Young Trudeau is mastering the art of GASLIGHTING.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 8:22 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 9:01 am

O'Toole is not the PM! JT is the :cuss: making all the poor decisions.
What poor decisions?
Trudeau is the only Canadian prime minister formally found to have broken ethics rules.

Accepted a vacation on the Aga Khan’s private island in 2016. At the time, the Aga Khan’s foundation was formally registered to lobby Trudeau and his officials

Justin’s 2015 election campaign made five key promises to Indigenous people – but of those five promises, which seemed to result in a significant Indigenous turnout for the Liberal party, he has failed to meet three.

The difference between his 2015 promises and 2019 realities are so stark that in his speech officially announcing the 2019 federal election, he didn’t even mention Indigenous people.

Justin additionally promised in 2015 to end all boil-water advisories in Indigenous communities within five years – 2021 is almost over...

Despite Justin’s 2015 promise to phase out fossil fuel subsidies, these discounts to oil and gas companies are ongoing

Canada is one of the largest weapons exporters to the Middle East – Justin’s government had an agreement to sell arms to Saudi Arabia despite Saudi Arabia’s involvement in the devastating ongoing war in Yemen which has caused over 100,000 casualties, and hundreds of thousands more deaths due to disease and famine.

In August, an ethics commissioner found that Justin pressured his then attorney general, Jody Wilson-Raybould, to intervene in the investigation of a fraud case around development group SNC-Lavalin Inc.

The series of events led to Jody’s resignation from the position of attorney general, and subsequent resignation of former treasury board president Jane Philpott in solidarity. Both were then ejected from the Liberal party. The fallout from the scandal led to calls for Justin to step down as prime minister.

There was also subsequent scrutiny of Justin’s treatment of his women colleagues. If he describes himself as a feminist but boots two prominent women from the Liberal party for being honest, it doesn’t look very good.

Should I keep going?

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 8:22 pmCBC isn't an issue under a Liberal government.
It is when they are handing over hundreds of millions for what exactly? Oh right, an election that cost us hundreds of millions on top of that. Screw the people drinking brown water though right
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

crookedmember wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 8:19 am
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 8th, 2021, 8:41 am

Yes, the liberals just had an election, *bleep* away hundreds of millions, and couldn't gain a majority government. The people who matter did all they could to prevent that.
Well, the CPC had the same election as Trudeau. They asked for and were given the opportunity to "take Canada back."

They had more money than all of the other parties combined. They had daily front page advertising courtesy of every PostMedia paper in the country.

They had their great new leader Elmer "flip-flop" Fudd with his sparkling military career he never let us forget about.

But they won 40 fewer seats than Trudeau. They won fewer seats than 2019, while Trudeau gained some.

It's not Trudeau's fault you guys are losers. And really bad ones at that.
If the election process wasn't such a joke you know as well as the rest of us he wouldn't be around. Let's have some equal representation across the country and see what happens. Our voting ballot should include a choice for PM not just your local riding so Canadians actually have a voice on who they want representing them.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 9:53 am
If the election process wasn't such a joke you know as well as the rest of us he wouldn't be around. Let's have some equal representation across the country and see what happens. Our voting ballot should include a choice for PM not just your local riding so Canadians actually have a voice on who they want representing them.
Yeah I get it. You guys lost again and Trudeau won again under the same system used for the last 150+ years so suddenly the election is a joke and a waste.

You guys are 3-time losers and the reason for that is that you're on the wrong side of every issues and your leader hid in TV studios while Trudeau got out and campaigned.

Y'all lapsed into your usual "Trudeau is bad" navel gazing selves and posted your dull-witted memes and decades-old blackface pictures appreciated only by the lowest and dumbest echelons of society. And you ridiculously thought that was the way to win.

And you lost. For a third time. And Trudeau won.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

crookedmember wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 8:19 am
Who is "Elmer Fudd"?
They won fewer seats than 2019, while Trudeau gained some.
Yes, at a cost to taxpayers of $200 million per seat, that was money well invested all right.
This literally didn't happen.
It's not Trudeau's fault you guys are losers.
And it's no one but Justin's parents' fault that he is a loser. With zero integrity, and zero brains.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

crookedmember wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 10:20 am
Yeah I get it. You guys lost again and Trudeau won again
This literally did not happen.
You guys are 3-time losers
And Justin is a 2-time loser. And the NDP are like 50 time losers. So what?
Y'all lapsed into your usual "Trudeau is bad" navel gazing selves and posted your dull-witted memes
And yet all anyone really saw were the paid Liberal DI's lapsing again into lying continually about abortion and the man-made climate change myth etc. It was true navel gazing and stupidity, and it cost you guys, even though you had 12 seats handed to you by the Chinese commies. Truly a wasted opportunity.
And you lost. For a third time.
And the Liberals lost. For a second time.
And Trudeau won.
He literally did not win. Literally.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

:135:

Someone truly needs to grow up.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 9:53 am
Yeah I get it. You guys lost again and Trudeau won again under the same system used for the last 150+ years so suddenly the election is a joke and a waste.

You guys are 3-time losers and the reason for that is that you're on the wrong side of every issues and your leader hid in TV studios while Trudeau got out and campaigned.

Y'all lapsed into your usual "Trudeau is bad" navel gazing selves and posted your dull-witted memes and decades-old blackface pictures appreciated only by the lowest and dumbest echelons of society. And you ridiculously thought that was the way to win.

The election process has been broken for decades. In our current first-past-the-post electoral system, the number of seats won by a party determines who wins — not the number of overall votes. How broken is that?

All I know is there is a hell of a lot more Canadians that would prefer anyone but JT and only a 3rd that do.

At least I can say I didn't support the massive amount of spending required to get the same results. You Liberal morons should be responsible for that bill
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 9:53 am If the election process wasn't such a joke you know as well as the rest of us he wouldn't be around. Let's have some equal representation across the country and see what happens. Our voting ballot should include a choice for PM not just your local riding so Canadians actually have a voice on who they want representing them.
Shudda - cuddah - wuddah is your retort? That's so lame. If by some miracle the conservatives (your obvious preference) came to be a minority - you wouldn't mind the system at all.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:35 am

The election process has been broken for decades. In our current first-past-the-post electoral system, the number of seats won by a party determines who wins — not the number of overall votes. How broken is that?

All I know is there is a hell of a lot more Canadians that would prefer anyone but JT and only a 3rd that do.

At least I can say I didn't support the massive amount of spending required to get the same results. You Liberal idiots should be responsible for that bill
As long as you take responsibility for Harper's and Mullrooneys bill to Canada. At least my debt load would be smaller than yours.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:19 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:35 am

At least I can say I didn't support the massive amount of spending required to get the same results. You Liberal idiots should be responsible for that bill
As long as you take responsibility for Harper's and Mullrooneys bill to Canada. At least my debt load would be smaller than yours.
Get a grip pal they were just as :cuss: as JT. Your only argument is throwing past PM's into the mix. You cant change the history of politics and as far as I'm concerned it has been a corrupt system from the beginning.

I support the guys who have integrity, focus on Canadians first, and keep their promises. Should the Cons start down the same road as JT I would feel the same. I don't support liars or those who stand up for them.

For you to accept these downfalls for the sake of a political party goes to show how stupid people really are.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Don't start making things personal please. Discuss the topic, not other users. Thanks.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Canada”