Coronavirus/Variants/Vaccine/Masks

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
harblz
Fledgling

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by harblz »

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 1:57 pm
Since I was talking about my experiences I'm not sure why you would quote me.
I quoted Atlantis, you are the quote within the quote (like I am above) :)
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Re: Joe Rogan is a hypocrite

Post by Kelownamade »

Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:39 am
Kel0wna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:32 am So how exactly does him holding a show equate to him supporting the government mandate? Again, MSG has no choice but to follow the states mandate. Do people need to harm businesses that are merely following the law to be against a government mandate?

Your argument would only make sense if there wasn't a state mandate and MSG was doing this by choice, not necessity. The real hypocrisy is that performers are exempt, and that's not up to Joe Rogan.
He says vaccine mandates are an attack on freedom. He then CHOOSES to hold a show that requires vaccine passports. He wasn't forced to do a show at MSG... he CHOSE to do a show that required vaccine passports. He did it because he wanted a pay day and doesn't actually believe the BS he wants others to follow.

He completely validated the government and venue implementing these rules by CHOOSING to do a show there. There are plenty of venues across the country he can perform at where passports aren't required, but he chose the one that does. He's a giant hypocrite.

Standard ignorant comment. He booked the venue a year or more ago. The stadium has it's own mandates. Was that Joe's decision? I laugh at such blatant incorrect statements. I hope you all take the boosters. They save us energy and time in traffic.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Re: Coronavirus/Variants/Vaccine/Masks

Post by Silverstarqueen »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 2:42 pm Extra! More fake news the government is spreading!

Alberta news posted headlines that a 14 year male old died of Covid

The sister of this poor soul. Went on Facebook and said this was false headlines. The poor little guy had stage 4 brain cancer since January. And 2 days before his death. They decide to do a Covid test, which was positive

This is the exact false numbers that have been reported over and over. People with heart attacks. Gunshot wounds. Liver disease. You name it. Prior to Covid, they did not mark this down as a flu death. Now everything is marked as Covid deaths. No matter what. CDC openly changed these rule
That is why Covid is a farce. It’s the flu. And if you think otherwise. Your being dupped
CD7DCA26-D6A1-4A76-BF50-467B51EC7EA2.png
Here's what was actually reported about the 14 year old's death.
" Alberta reported it’s youngest COVID-related death to date. Among the 33 new deaths reported over the weekend was a 14-year old who had “complex, pre-existing medical conditions.”

Dr. Deena Hinshaw says the pre-existing conditions played a significant role in the teen’s death
As for the other 32 reported deaths, they ranged from a person in their 30s, up to a pair of Albertans in their 90s."

An 18 year old girl also died in Sept.
They have to report the Covid cases as cases. They report the deaths, and sometimes they report other pre-existing conditions. You don't know what role covid played in the death.
Jonrox
Guru

Post by Jonrox »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm
Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:39 am
He says vaccine mandates are an attack on freedom. He then CHOOSES to hold a show that requires vaccine passports. He wasn't forced to do a show at MSG... he CHOSE to do a show that required vaccine passports. He did it because he wanted a pay day and doesn't actually believe the BS he wants others to follow.

He completely validated the government and venue implementing these rules by CHOOSING to do a show there. There are plenty of venues across the country he can perform at where passports aren't required, but he chose the one that does. He's a giant hypocrite.

Standard ignorant comment. He booked the venue a year or more ago. The stadium has it's own mandates. Was that Joe's decision? I laugh at such blatant incorrect statements. I hope you all take the boosters. They save us energy and time in traffic.
Rogan fully went along with the guidelines. He could have cancelled and wouldn’t have been the first entertainer to cancel a gig over passport guidelines. His actions show he supports vaccine passports as long as it puts money in his pocket. When he said to “protect freedom at any cost”, he actually meant “any cost other than one that takes money out of my pocket”.

He brags about having eff-you money, so could have cancelled if he really meant and believed what he was saying.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm Standard ignorant comment. He booked the venue a year or more ago. The stadium has it's own mandates. Was that Joe's decision? I laugh at such blatant incorrect statements. I hope you all take the boosters. They save us energy and time in traffic.
Standard ignorant comment seems your forte. You still back Joe?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Post by Kelownamade »

Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 6:30 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm

Rogan fully went along with the guidelines. He could have cancelled and wouldn’t have been the first entertainer to cancel a gig over passport guidelines. His actions show he supports vaccine passports as long as it puts money in his pocket. When he said to “protect freedom at any cost”, he actually meant “any cost other than one that takes money out of my pocket”.

He brags about having eff-you money, so could have cancelled if he really meant and believed what he was saying.
He made an agreement and the stadium is within their rights to enforce the mandates. Being a mature adult means picking your battles and doing his job. Can you post up at least 1 of his big lies you claimed he spouts?
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 6:54 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm Standard ignorant comment. He booked the venue a year or more ago. The stadium has it's own mandates. Was that Joe's decision? I laugh at such blatant incorrect statements. I hope you all take the boosters. They save us energy and time in traffic.
Standard ignorant comment seems your forte. You still back Joe?
I am not backing anyone and I like Joe, he's a smart guy. It's funny the people on here act as if Joe does his podcast Alone. He has conversations with experts and does research to be capable of having the conversation. He has Jamie fact check almost everything. I curious, do you people listen to his podcast? I'm 99% sure that you don't which means you are speaking on things you really don't know about. Pretty standard behavior.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:01 pm I am not backing anyone and I like Joe, he's a smart guy. ...
And does a lot of backtracking...no - he's not that smart.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:23 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:01 pm I am not backing anyone and I like Joe, he's a smart guy. ...

Please explain. You must have many examples to back up your claims. Joes IQ is 127, mind is 131. Top 2.5% of the population.
Jonrox
Guru

Post by Jonrox »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 6:59 pm
Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 6:30 pm

He made an agreement and the stadium is within their rights to enforce the mandates. Being a mature adult means picking your battles and doing his job. Can you post up at least 1 of his big lies you claimed he spouts?
He chose the words “at all costs”. He obviously didn’t mean it.
Jonrox
Guru

Post by Jonrox »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:31 pm
Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:23 pm

Please explain. You must have many examples to back up your claims. Joes IQ is 127, mind is 131. Top 2.5% of the population.
Here ya go…
Wildly popular podcast host Joe Rogan admitted he’s a “f**king idiot” and “not a respected source of information, even for me” as he backpedaled on selfish comments he made earlier about young, healthy people not needing to get vaccinated from COVID-19.

On Thursday, Rogan clarified in a video shared on YouTube that he was “not an anti-vaxx person.”

“In fact, I said I believe they’re safe and I encourage many people to take them."

“I’m not a doctor, I’m a *bleep* idiot and I’m a cage fighting commentator who’s a dirty standup comedian who just told you I’m drunk most of the time and I do testosterone and I smoke a lot of weed. But I’m not a respected source of information, even for me,” he said.
Do we need to keep going or are his own words good enough?
LovemyBolt
Board Meister

Post by LovemyBolt »

lol Who goes around boasting about their IQ? IQ tests have been found to have built-in biases rendering them invalid.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:23 pm And does a lot of backtracking...no - he's not that smart.
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:36 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:31 pm Please explain. You must have many examples to back up your claims. Joes IQ is 127, mind is 131. Top 2.5% of the population.
Here ya go…
Wildly popular podcast host Joe Rogan admitted he’s a “f**king idiot” and “not a respected source of information, even for me” as he backpedaled on selfish comments he made earlier about young, healthy people not needing to get vaccinated from COVID-19.

On Thursday, Rogan clarified in a video shared on YouTube that he was “not an anti-vaxx person.”

“In fact, I said I believe they’re safe and I encourage many people to take them."
“I’m not a doctor, I’m a *bleep* idiot and I’m a cage fighting commentator who’s a dirty standup comedian who just told you I’m drunk most of the time and I do testosterone and I smoke a lot of weed. But I’m not a respected source of information, even for me,” he said.
What if he was lying?
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Post by Kelownamade »

Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:36 pm

Here ya go…

That just shows he was misrepresented. He still to this day believes young people should not take this vaccine. Why? Well the data shows young men are 16x more likely to get myocarditis than covid. I win again. I don't know how many times I need to express that Joe is simply the HOST!!!!! He has guests on and sadly some people make decisions based upon media hype and that's why they end up in bad spots.

Return to “Health”