Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by MAPearce »

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 5:38 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 5:34 pm Two Edmonton Oilers are out due to myocarditis from the jab .... Wonder who will recover quicker ?
There have been hockey players diagnosed with Myocarditis because of covid - not the vaccine.
Josh Archibald ? I think.
Nope .. Local "mandates" like being in an arena apply to ALL of Alberta .. They want to play , they must vax ..And they were ...

This is a vax thing Fancy... Just like the kid who died ....

Tell me you could make such a decision and then face his mom ...................
I payed attention in High school....But I didn't need too .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

What do you mean nope? News wrong?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
barianqueen
Board Meister

Post by barianqueen »

Who is this 17-year-old kid whom allegedly died from the vaccine? This one?

https://barrie360.com/teens-death-not-c ... o-vaccine/
“The individual had received a dose of vaccination more than a month before passing away,” said Dr. Charles Gardner, medical officer of health for the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. “There was nothing in his history or medical records to suggest an adverse reaction of significance or myocarditis, despite what may be portrayed on social media.”

“There were some social media at play, positioning that this individual had developed symptoms and had been very ill shortly after having received their vaccination. And in fact, that was not the case,” continued Gardner, who confirmed the teen had received one Pfizer dose.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 5:34 pm Two Edmonton Oilers are out due to myocarditis from the jab .... Wonder who will recover quicker ?
There have been hockey players diagnosed with Myocarditis because of covid - not the vaccine.
Yup. Read my link.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
WESTman
Übergod

Post by WESTman »

Iceland and some other countries pulled Moderna recently for myocarditis heart inflammation, and their trying to spin it like Covid gives people that lol. Where were the reports of covid myocarditis earlier this year and last year?? Just funny watching them scramble to contain the narrative.
"Medical science is making such remarkable progress that soon none of us will be well."
— A. Huxley
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 5:34 pm
If you think you are healthier than Brandon Sutter, an long time NHL player who is out with long covid, you're an idiot
Two Edmonton Oilers are out due to myocarditis from the jab .... Wonder who will recover quicker ?
EDMONTON - As revelations emerge about the Edmonton Oilers' only player still unvaccinated against COVID-19 developing myocarditis, an Edmonton cardiologist wants you to know your risk of dealing with the same heart condition.
On Sunday, Oilers head coach Dave Tippett told reporters that it's believed forward Josh Archibald, 28, developed myocarditis because of an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 that initially went undetected over the summer.
Due to COVIN 19 NOT the jab.

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/oilers-arch ... -1.5610976
Bring back the LIKE button.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

WESTman wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 8:38 pm Iceland and some other countries pulled Moderna recently for myocarditis heart inflammation, and their trying to spin it like Covid gives people that lol. Where were the reports of covid myocarditis earlier this year and last year?? Just funny watching them scramble to contain the narrative.
There WERE reports earlier and one study posted in JAMA titled:
Prevalence of Clinical and Subclinical Myocarditis in Competitive Athletes With Recent SARS-CoV-2 Infection
had data obtained between March and December of 2020.
another link:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7199677/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:04 pm

Yup. Read my link.
They won’t. They’ll just move on to their next blatantly, demonstrably false “fact”.
spooker
Lord of the Board

Post by spooker »

WESTman wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 5:29 pm

But that's missing all the other problems that arise from getting Covid-19 ... it's always fun seeing people who think that a non-zero number is effectively a zero ... this ain't horseshoes or hand-grenades ...
"Oh but there's other problems with it" Classic line once the narrative has been busted, really reachin now.
So, only death counts ... the whole "long covid" issue is just a made up lie to get people vaccinated? ... intubation and ventilators shouldn't be worried about since someone can recover from it ... it actually goes back to the topic of "injuries" ... I understand ...
--
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers. --Socrates

Return to “Bickering Room”