Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving set to lose out on $15.5M

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Re: Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving set to lose out on $15.5M

Post by Mtn Biker »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 9:00 pm
a tiny vaccine.... are you suggesting that the volume of a vaccine is relevant to the damage it can cause? 7 in 10 who died with covid were fully vaccinated in the UK. I would be $200 000 that the vaccine is more damaging then good and that by the end of 2021 it will be complete chaos and everyone will know the vaccines are poison.
I will take that bet. Easy $200K for me. I suggest in the end, the dead will be those unvaccinated fools who put too much stock into TMZ and other quality reporting venues. As for the Oiler players, they are not vaccinated and the doctor stated that is would have been 10000x's less likely if they were. Anyhow, let me know when you want to square up, bit coins are fine.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Zedi wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 11:17 am
spooker wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 11:04 am

Couldn't find mention of Goodwin's medical training ... is there a link to his background for self-diagnosis?
If you need to be a medical expert to have an opinion you should leave this forum and never come back. That is such a ignorant comment!
So, you post a story about a player self-reporting that he got blood clots from the vaccine ... I could just as easily say that a rash I developed after my first shot came from the vaccine ... but I won't because I don't know for a fact that it had anything to do with it ... and correlation is not causation ... I'm ignorant about a lot of things that I haven't had time to learn, just means I won't expect anyone to take me seriously about those subjects
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Zedi wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 11:15 am
spooker wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 11:04 am

Couldn't find mention of Goodwin's medical training ... is there a link to his background for self-diagnosis?
Your hilarious. He needs to be a medical expert to share his experience post jab?
No, but he would need to be a medical practitioner to claim that the shot "1000%" caused his clots.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 15th, 2021, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Discuss the topic not fellow members.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 15th, 2021, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Bring back the LIKE button.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

^^^ Is this gonna end up like that story of the young boy in Alberta with stage 4 brain cancer mislabeled as Covid? It smells like the same kind of gaslighting and manipulation to feed the sheep, similar to the Ivermectin horse de-wormer nonsense. Coronaviruses have probably been with us since the beginning of time and the common cold belongs in the same subset, I seriously doubt a young healthy guy had his career ruined because of "Covid." Seriously, time to wake up people.
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
spooker

Post by spooker »

WESTman wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 4:43 pm ^^^ Is this gonna end up like that story of the young boy in Alberta with stage 4 brain cancer mislabeled as Covid? It smells like the same kind of gaslighting and manipulation to feed the sheep, similar to the Ivermectin horse de-wormer nonsense. Coronaviruses have probably been with us since the beginning of time and the common cold belongs in the same subset, I seriously doubt a young healthy guy had his career ruined because of "Covid." Seriously, time to wake up people.
Links are always good: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.6212510

Though I can't find anything related to anything else you said ...
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

For centuries people found ways to cure themselves whenever they got sick. Some people
ate home made chicken soup. Lemon juice and honey. Or garlic. Now, some of the crookedest and filthiest
people on earth - the government - has come up with the idea that people should not have the right to cure
themselves with natural methods - but should get a jab from one of four corporations. Astra zeneca, Johnson and Johnson, Moderna or Pfizer. You can't get dirtier than that. :smt045

That is scary, as Bill Vander Zalm said.

If there was such a thing as herd immunity, Kyrie could play basketball because almost all NBA players got the vaccine.
But he can't. He's not allowed in stadiums in New York.

Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Charles Barkley, and the sports commentator Stephen A Smith all came out against
Kyrie, saying things like he's not a team player. How insane is that?

I now have zero respect for all of them.
To all of those idiots that said Kyrie should get the jab I say:

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Thinktank wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 8:31 pm For centuries people found ways to cure themselves whenever they got sick. Some people
ate home made chicken soup. Lemon juice and honey. Or garlic.
Oh, kinda like this.....

From the 1500s onward, till around the year 1800, life expectancy throughout Europe hovered between 30 and 40 years of age.
Now it's 75+.....It's due to a lot of factors but modern medicine and techniques are big factors, including vaccines.

.......but good for Kyrie, he's still making 19 mil for sitting on his butt while his teammates do all the work. I guess he will also get to wear a ring if NJ wins the championship.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 26th, 2021, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong thread for this post.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

*removed*
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*

foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*

Return to “Health”