UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by binky11 »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:17 pm
binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:11 pm This guy nails it. Especially the last few minutes. And it’s not just vaccines for kids.

https://www.rebelnews.com/interview_ep ... s_for_kids
What is "it" what exactly does he nail? Just more right wing propaganda. Why are all these anti-vax sites all right wing?
You can’t comment if you don’t listen to it. And you didn’t. Don’t sprout off on something you were too lazy or ignorant to listen to, If not him, then listen to the thousands of other scientists speaking the truth. Or do you honestly think that the unholy trinity of Bonnie, dix and Trudeau are telling you the truth! Wake up man! I don’t care if it’s left wing, right wing or a fricking chicken wing! Open your eyes and ears! Here’s a real shocker, the unholy trinity doesn’t care about you, they don’t even like you. So why is THEIR word gospel? Turn your tv off and open your eyes to what is going on. Don’t just follow the crowd. Don’t be so close minded. In this case, it will probably save your life.
I really can’t believe you had the balls to ask what he nailed when you didn’t listen to it. Kinda discredits anything you have to say doesn’t it?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:25 pm ... Don’t sprout off on something you were too lazy or ignorant to listen to, I’d not him, then listen to the thousands of other scientists speaking the truth. ...
Just like not reading Dr. Hoffe's letter yet still had the wrong opinon?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:25 pm .... Or do you honestly think that the unholy trinity of Bonnie, dix and Trudeau are telling you the truth! ...
Why the fixation on Dr. Henry when the topic is about the UK? Where's the data regarding the teens (which incidentally is incorrect)?
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 7:57 pm

What about the data that shows 7 out of 10 covid deaths in the UK are fully vaccinated? This is relevant data and after the 3rd booster wears off in Israel, I am betting things will get even worse. After every dose, things get worse. My opinion is that they want 100% vaccinated so they can cover up the vaccine damage by saying that a New strain is so much stronger and that's why everyone is dying. trying to cover up their crimes. Just my opinion and it also makes sense. But I guess since my opinion has been accurate, this is not a good thing. Being correct during this is a bad thing. Nothing to celebrate and I just wish I had the power to stop the crimes on children. I really hope a miracle happens. Pfizer knows the damage is worse with children.... Why can't they leave the kids alone..

Again this is extremely misleading. First off, 87% of the population in the UK is vaccinated so you would expect a higher deathrate. With only 13% of the population left unvaccinated if the vaccine was causing deaths due to covid then the rate should be even higher than 70%. Even this misleading headline, if you think about it, shows the vaccines work.

The second thing is that most deaths occur in the elderly. Almost all of them having been vaccinated. So if most of the deaths come from the elderly who are vaccinated, why are there still so many unvaccinated deaths? It is because they are unvaccinated. There is no other explaination.

Crap headlines like this are put out by far right wing websites like Rebel news etc when they know they have left pertinent data out of their data. I read that over 90% of admissions to hospital in the UK are unvaccinated. Yet they represent around 13-14% of the population.
People like Joe Rogan and Rebelnews Bitchute etc etc make millions of dollars every month peddling this garbage to the gullible.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:25 pm

What is "it" what exactly does he nail? Just more right wing propaganda. Why are all these anti-vax sites all right wing?
You can’t comment if you don’t listen to it. And you didn’t. Don’t sprout off on something you were too lazy or ignorant to listen to, If not him, then listen to the thousands of other scientists speaking the truth. Or do you honestly think that the unholy trinity of Bonnie, dix and Trudeau are telling you the truth! Wake up man! I don’t care if it’s left wing, right wing or a fricking chicken wing! Open your eyes and ears! Here’s a real shocker, the unholy trinity doesn’t care about you, they don’t even like you. So why is THEIR word gospel? Turn your tv off and open your eyes to what is going on. Don’t just follow the crowd. Don’t be so close minded. In this case, it will probably save your life.
I really can’t believe you had the balls to ask what he nailed when you didn’t listen to it. Kinda discredits anything you have to say doesn’t it?
Just FYI I don't have a TV. Have not had one for at least 10-15 years. I am one of the original cable cutters.

Sure I can comment. I took a look at it, listened to a couple minutes and knew there was nothing new there. I listened to quite a bit of it flipping through. Same old thing, different video. Then I took a look at the other headlines on the site and laughed that anyone would be gullible enough to fall for this stuff.

I am not going to listen to a 3/4 of an hour rant on some far right website by a guy who was one of Trumps right hand men just to find out what "it" is.

I don't think you know what the "it" is either.
Just tell us, what is "it".

I am open minded about this. I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. Show me anything that cannot be blown out of the water in a minute or less of looking at real data.
I have shown you over and ever that every one of these claims you put up are bogus. They make these claims which have a modicum of truth to them. They have a modicum of truth because they all leave out pertinent facts that skew the data to what makes them the most money. Rebel news. You can't even see the video without sending them ad revenue.
I am assuming the "it" you refer to is his claim that getting vaccinated causes variants. SOmething put to rest long ago.
If that is the case why do the variants not come from Canada the US, UK, Israel etc. Why do they always come from unvaccinated countrieS?
But since you don't or can't say what the it is, how close did I come.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:44 pm
binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:25 pm

Just FYI I don't have a TV. Have not had one for at least 10-15 years. I am one of the original cable cutters.

Sure I can comment. I took a look at it, listened to a couple minutes and knew there was nothing new there. I listened to quite a bit of it flipping through. Same old thing, different video. Then I took a look at the other headlines on the site and laughed that anyone would be gullible enough to fall for this stuff.

I am not going to listen to a 3/4 of an hour rant on some far right website by a guy who was one of Trumps right hand men just to find out what "it" is.

I don't think you know what the "it" is either.
Just tell us, what is "it".

I am open minded about this. I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. Show me anything that cannot be blown out of the water in a minute or less of looking at real data.
I have shown you over and ever that every one of these claims you put up are bogus. They make these claims which have a modicum of truth to them. They have a modicum of truth because they all leave out pertinent facts that skew the data to what makes them the most money. Rebel news. You can't even see the video without sending them ad revenue.
I am assuming the "it" you refer to is his claim that getting vaccinated causes variants. SOmething put to rest long ago.
If that is the case why do the variants not come from Canada the US, UK, Israel etc. Why do they always come from unvaccinated countrieS?
But since you don't or can't say what the it is, how close did I come.

“IT” will all come out in the wash. It already is, but will explode one day. That day is coming. And it’s not going to be pretty. It will be the biggest scandal this world has ever seen. I see you as gullible, you see me as gullible. Time will tell.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Fancy wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:14 pm
binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:12 pm :up: :up:
What data?
Great question Fancy. I am on the edge of my seat awaiting that information.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Obviously can’t explain what “it” is.
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, :cuss: on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.
I birn quil I se
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 5:16 pm
“IT” will all come out in the wash. It already is, but will explode one day. That day is coming. And it’s not going to be pretty. It will be the biggest scandal this world has ever seen. I see you as gullible, you see me as gullible. Time will tell.
Fancy wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 5:30 pm Obviously can’t explain what “it” is.
It depends, on what your definition of "it" is.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Oct 14th, 2021, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Randall T wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 5:34 pm Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, :cuss: on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.
I couldn’t agree more. I just don’t get it. I don’t understand why someone wouldn’t want to at least look at what ALL the scientists are saying. I mean, it could be a matter of life and death, why wouldn’t one even do their research on this? Is it laziness or just plain stupidity? Or low functioning people? Or people who seriously trust their government? What is it?
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 1:24 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 7:04 pm https://dailysceptic.org/2021/10/01/dea ... out-began/

What excuse are you going to use for this? Covid... yes it is the Certificate Of Vaccination Identification that is causing the problems. Coercion is illegal.
See, the thing is we don't need excuses, we have facts. Delta has been hitting younger people since it first arrived. It just since Delta arrived that the rate has gone up.
On top of that, another fact stands in the way . Although the author tells us the number of deaths have gone up and the vaccination rate has tic'd up but not a lot, the fact they leave out is how many more teens are getting covid now that Delta is the number one cause of Covid. As I said above, it is well known that Delta is hitting younger people much harder.
Not once in that article doe the author mention the one factor that would explain it. The number of covid cases.
Here is a little snippet of a graph showing the rise in cases from early June.

infected.jpg

See how real facts destroy that argument? The number of cases went up exponentially and stayed up from exactly the time frame that the author of your article mentioned but of course left out pertinent facts. Then at the top of the graph you can see where the rise in cases leveled off thanks to the vaccine and other measures.

The above graph came from worldmeters.com under UK.
FACTS are that the vaccine causes the virus to MUTATE !!!! Facts.... The vaccines cause shedding FACTS. What happened prior to the spike ???? Vaccinations!! The vaccinated are the pandemic and we have a pandemic of the vaccinated causing healthy people to get sick from the Vaccinated. Thanks. If the crazy people in charge were trying to help, they would tell everyone to take vitamins that help the immune system. Notice we never hear that. WhY? they want to depopulate.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

binky11 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:11 pm This guy nails it. Especially the last few minutes. And it’s not just vaccines for kids.

https://www.rebelnews.com/interview_ep ... s_for_kids
RIght wing? as in logical? What is right wing to you? How in the world do you think big government is good? THey are morons who have just created a tougher world for the poor. Food, gas, cars etc etc are all more expensive... HOw about rent? how about crime? It's all getting worse and that's because of their policies. You old people are going to be screwed. 2000 old care home workers are being fired over not wanting the death shot. 40 000 old people will suffer.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:33 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 7:57 pm

What about the data that shows 7 out of 10 covid deaths in the UK are fully vaccinated? This is relevant data and after the 3rd booster wears off in Israel, I am betting things will get even worse. After every dose, things get worse. My opinion is that they want 100% vaccinated so they can cover up the vaccine damage by saying that a New strain is so much stronger and that's why everyone is dying. trying to cover up their crimes. Just my opinion and it also makes sense. But I guess since my opinion has been accurate, this is not a good thing. Being correct during this is a bad thing. Nothing to celebrate and I just wish I had the power to stop the crimes on children. I really hope a miracle happens. Pfizer knows the damage is worse with children.... Why can't they leave the kids alone..

Again this is extremely misleading. First off, 87% of the population in the UK is vaccinated so you would expect a higher deathrate. With only 13% of the population left unvaccinated if the vaccine was causing deaths due to covid then the rate should be even higher than 70%. Even this misleading headline, if you think about it, shows the vaccines work.

The second thing is that most deaths occur in the elderly. Almost all of them having been vaccinated. So if most of the deaths come from the elderly who are vaccinated, why are there still so many unvaccinated deaths? It is because they are unvaccinated. There is no other explaination.

Crap headlines like this are put out by far right wing websites like Rebel news etc when they know they have left pertinent data out of their data. I read that over 90% of admissions to hospital in the UK are unvaccinated. Yet they represent around 13-14% of the population.
People like Joe Rogan and Rebelnews Bitchute etc etc make millions of dollars every month peddling this garbage to the gullible.

Unreal. A vaccine so safe that the patients are dying. Your data is from lying billionaire owned media. The UK data reporting system is showing the data. The vaccines cause shedding. This is a fact. the vaccinated are murderers and selfish. "If I die, I want you to die too" Thankfully there are the smart people who didn't take the shot so we will be able to rebuild.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 6:27 pm
butcher99 wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 4:33 pm

Unreal. A vaccine so safe that the patients are dying. Your data is from lying billionaire owned media. The UK data reporting system is showing the data. The vaccines cause shedding. This is a fact. the vaccinated are murderers and selfish. "If I die, I want you to die too" Thankfully there are the smart people who didn't take the shot so we will be able to rebuild.

It truly is unreal. I would understand a small % of people falling for the mainstream lies, but so many? This is the truly scary part. Who in the right mind would refuse to listen to both sides on the biggest scandal in the history of the world?
I saw so many red flags from day one. Nothing was making sense to me. So I had to start finding out why. It didn’t take too long. I would bet my life that Bonnie, Adrian Dix and JT are NOT vaccinated. But they sure suckered everyone else to get it. They put their careers ahead of your lives. And yet you trust THEM? This is what makes no sense to me.
Remember covid was made for the vaccine, not the other way around. Once you can wrap your head around that, then, and just maybe then, you might “ get it”.
I can only plead with parents not to get their precious wee ones jabbed. The only deaths among children from covid, were kids with pre existing conditions, such as obesity. Vaccinating your little ones will turn out to be the biggest regret of your life. At the very least wait another year, because by then I know you wouldn’t do it.

Return to “Health”