Doctors office not following Covid protocols

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Doctors office not following Covid protocols

Post by Bsuds »

We help an elderly friend with a lot of different things. We made an appt with his Dr to get some issues looked at.

My Wife went in with him because he is very hard of hearing and needs help'

She noticed that there was absolutely no cleaning/sterilization being done between patients!

We have never been impressed with this Dr. and this just takes the cake. :swear:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Doctors office not following Covid protocols

Post by zookeeper »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 10:29 am We help an elderly friend with a lot of different things. We made an appt with his Dr to get some issues looked at.

She noticed that there was absolutely no cleaning/sterilization being done between patients!

We have never been impressed with this Dr. and this just takes the cake. :swear:
An interesting observation, not just at doctor offices sad to say. This is nothing new, even before covid. Not to get into a debate about vaccines or masks, but how is this ever going to go away, or rather under control, if no one can conform to this specific precaution?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Exactly.

Our own Dr's office always has cleaned after each visitor. Even before covid.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 10:29 am We help an elderly friend with a lot of different things. We made an appt with his Dr to get some issues looked at.

are you not the one always going on about dr knows best, well there you have it dr knows best, first world problems cheese burger
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

If ever there was an environment that you could be confident was clean, that should be it.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

the truth wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 2:16 pm

are you not the one always going on about dr knows best, well there you have it dr knows best, first world problems cheese burger
So, you're saying it's OK for a medical practice to not be the height of cleanliness?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

mexi cali wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 2:17 pm

So, you're saying it's OK for a medical practice to not be the height of cleanliness?
nope, what i'm saying is you people say were supposed to listen to are dr about are health and covid shots, yet its pretty clear some gp's can not even keep there office clean for there patients ,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
spooker

Post by spooker »

the truth wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 2:23 pm

nope, what i'm saying is you people say were supposed to listen to are dr about are health and covid shots, yet its pretty clear some gp's can not even keep there office clean for there patients ,
But like the anti-vax doctors, this is an example of the exception not the typical practice of most doctors ...
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

mexi cali wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 2:17 pm If ever there was an environment that you could be confident was clean, that should be it.
Same could be said for Hospitals and care homes yet these very places had and still have COVID outbreaks!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I trust my Doctor. This one is not my Doctor and never will be.

He had our friend way over medicated to the point he had no idea what was going on around him.

We got him weaned off the pain killers and he is now back to normal. (for a 92 yr old)
spooker

Post by spooker »

dodgerdodge wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 6:07 pm
mexi cali wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 2:17 pm If ever there was an environment that you could be confident was clean, that should be it.
Same could be said for Hospitals and care homes yet these very places had and still have COVID outbreaks!
But since we know now that Covid-19 is not transmitted by surfaces as first worried that's not part of this topic ...

:topic:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

What about the Doctor's neckties ?
And the Results Were ...
Laboratory testing showed that 20 of 42 clinicians' neckties carried bacteria, compared with 1 out of 10 of the ties worn by security guards, reports Nurkin. In fact, a doctor was eight times more likely to carry potential disease-causing bacteria on his tie, compared with a security guard
Bring back the LIKE button.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

the truth wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 2:23 pm

Who is "you people"?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you people,
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote: Oct 16th, 2021, 2:23 pm nope, what i'm saying is you people say were supposed to listen to are dr about are health and covid shots, yet its pretty clear some gp's can not even keep there office clean for there patients ,
I would think everyone should listen to their doctor about their own health and vaccines. "You people" sounds like targeting a specific group which doesn't make sense.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Health”