UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Fancy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 11:33 am
Urban Cowboy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 11:29 am Wouldn't be the first time someone with book learning, struggled to apply said lessons in a real life situation.
Wouldn't someone be able to point to a book that they've learned from?
One would think, but probably not when it's someone whose convinced themselves they are brilliant beyond words. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 7:01 pm

I have over 10 000 hours in my study of medicine, health, biology etc. That was just an example for perspective. If my IQ is 131, and I am very successful in anything I do, your comment of the Dunning-Kruger effect is ridiculous. Someone who has done the work and has a great memory and the IQ to understand it all is going to be confident and that confidence comes from a decade of dealing with problem that blows people away. My mind works well and when I get things correct, it builds confidence. I think things through thoroughly and have a vast knowledge base which allows me to connect the dots. Why don't we make claims on here and see who turns out to be more accurate. Time will tell and I would prefer reality to play out where we solve the harmful vaccine damage, possibly using RNA technology to fix this botched experiment. Unless that happens, there will be alarming deaths through the next 6 months.
LOL and I have a phd in astrophysics. And a musbac. Allow me to sing you a song. It is not a comment on the Dunning-Kruger effect. The Dunning-Kruger effect is real and we have had examples of it right in this forum.
The 6 month thing started 18 months ago. More or less. You are a little behind. Last I heard on this forum the die off is not scheduled to start for another year.

Perhaps instead of spending 4 years (40 hour work weeks) on many many subjects you should have spent that time on one subject.

You keep hammering on about all the deaths. Please, where are they?
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 2:18 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 7:01 pm

I have over 10 000 hours in my study of medicine, health, biology etc. That was just an example for perspective. If my IQ is 131, and I am very successful in anything I do, your comment of the Dunning-Kruger effect is ridiculous. Someone who has done the work and has a great memory and the IQ to understand it all is going to be confident and that confidence comes from a decade of dealing with problem that blows people away. My mind works well and when I get things correct, it builds confidence. I think things through thoroughly and have a vast knowledge base which allows me to connect the dots. Why don't we make claims on here and see who turns out to be more accurate. Time will tell and I would prefer reality to play out where we solve the harmful vaccine damage, possibly using RNA technology to fix this botched experiment. Unless that happens, there will be alarming deaths through the next 6 months.
LOL and I have a phd in astrophysics. And a musbac. Allow me to sing you a song. It is not a comment on the Dunning-Kruger effect. The Dunning-Kruger effect is real and we have had examples of it right in this forum.
The 6 month thing started 18 months ago. More or less. You are a little behind. Last I heard on this forum the die off is not scheduled to start for another year.

Perhaps instead of spending 4 years (40 hour work weeks) on many many subjects you should have spent that time on one subject.

You keep hammering on about all the deaths. Please, where are they?

Yeah we have seen the effect in the pro covid vaxxers. They think they are so smart when in reality they do not trust their own ability to research and make good decisions. Instead they think billionaire owned and big pharma funded media is honest. You will not see accurate data during a genocide. That would be pretty stupid to report factual data to the group you want dead. You have no clue how messed up doctors and nurses are. Many are hooked on big pharma drugs. Why did Sanja Gupta sounds so dumb on Joe Rogan? He literally couldn't understand what the studies were saying. Almost like he couldn't think for himself. I do not think I'm the smartest person in the world but I have done the work and thankfully my brain is very capable and I've used the muscle a lot for 17 years. It's a skill and I've been forced to use it constantly. It is patently insane to believe this is a normal way to do science. Silence experts, lie about treatments, corrupt the data, inject children when it's know it's more dangerous to take the vaccine then covid. You are the one denying facts in order to believe what you do. I wish people were becoming protected and not being injured. That would show we have amazing technology available and the benefits society would see would be amazing. That's not the case. It is the delusional people who are allowing us to be attacked and praising the criminals.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 2:52 pm

Yeah we have seen the effect in the pro covid vaxxers. They think they are so smart when in reality they do not trust their own ability to research and make good decisions. Instead they think billionaire owned and big pharma funded media is honest. You will not see accurate data during a genocide. That would be pretty stupid to report factual data to the group you want dead. You have no clue how messed up doctors and nurses are. Many are hooked on big pharma drugs. Why did Sanja Gupta sounds so dumb on Joe Rogan? He literally couldn't understand what the studies were saying. Almost like he couldn't think for himself. I do not think I'm the smartest person in the world but I have done the work and thankfully my brain is very capable and I've used the muscle a lot for 17 years. It's a skill and I've been forced to use it constantly. It is patently insane to believe this is a normal way to do science. Silence experts, lie about treatments, corrupt the data, inject children when it's know it's more dangerous to take the vaccine then covid. You are the one denying facts in order to believe what you do. I wish people were becoming protected and not being injured. That would show we have amazing technology available and the benefits society would see would be amazing. That's not the case. It is the delusional people who are allowing us to be attacked and praising the criminals.

again. LOL. First off, the one sounding dumb was Joe. Joes great claim to fame? He was a comedian. When he could not make it as that then he became an announcer for MMA. When that did not make him enough money he started a website that went to a podcast for the far right gullible. And that sure has worked.
Three hours that interview went on and what did Joe get out of it. A 10 second sound bite that you and others of your ilk have glommed onto like dog poop on a runningshoe.

Read what you wrote above. A rambling incoherent bunch of malarky that boils down to they (whoever they are) are all lying and the Joe Rogans of the world are telling the truth (while making 2 mill a week).
You say we cannot trust big pharma because they are i this for a profit yet you trust Joe Rogan who is making as much as the CEO of big pharma. And to make that money he does not have to do anymore than spout nonsense into a mike.
You go on and on about how the vaccine is killing people then when asked where your answer was just wait six months.
Btw, the brain is not a muscle. It is a flexible, ever-evolving set of neurons. A mind is a learning machine, always adapting to its environment. It may be useful to think of it as a muscle but it is not a muscle.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 3:50 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 2:52 pm

again. LOL. First off, the one sounding dumb was Joe. Joes great claim to fame? He was a comedian. When he could not make it as that then he became an announcer for MMA. When that did not make him enough money he started a website that went to a podcast for the far right gullible. And that sure has worked.
Three hours that interview went on and what did Joe get out of it. A 10 second sound bite that you and others of your ilk have glommed onto like dog poop on a runningshoe.

Read what you wrote above. A rambling incoherent bunch of malarky that boils down to they (whoever they are) are all lying and the Joe Rogans of the world are telling the truth (while making 2 mill a week).
You say we cannot trust big pharma because they are i this for a profit yet you trust Joe Rogan who is making as much as the CEO of big pharma. And to make that money he does not have to do anymore than spout nonsense into a mike.
You go on and on about how the vaccine is killing people then when asked where your answer was just wait six months.
Btw, the brain is not a muscle. It is a flexible, ever-evolving set of neurons. A mind is a learning machine, always adapting to its environment. It may be useful to think of it as a muscle but it is not a muscle.

How did Joe sound dumb? He was the one who understood what the study was saying and the whole podcast showed Gupta is not wise nor accurate with his beliefs. Joe did the work to become a great comedian. Do you think that is a slow process? He has done quite a few things successfully, yes, is that a bad thing in your opinion? 10 second clip? the clip is 10 minutes long and what did Gupta get out of it? He had to shut down his instagram comments and highly influencial people were all in agreement with Joe. Ohhh other highly successful people are idiots and Butcher is the authority for truth. The same "Truth" that needs to silence experts in order to maintain control of the minds of the sheep. Joe does not profit MORE for speaking about factual vaccine data. He makes that money irrelevant of the topic. Big pharma must push drugs or vaccines in order to make sales. Why are big pharma allowed to push commercials to sheep? Why do patients need to request drugs? The mind is a muscle that gets stronger with exercise. The point was that many people do not exercise their minds and end up with a mind full of junk and lacks the ability to analyze and solve problems. Joe was accurate and Gupta wasn't. Gupta claimed ivermectin has been given 250 million times when it's well over 4 billion. Always falsifying data to push vaccines. Sounds like someone is not doing science, they are selling sheep a perpetual vaccine industry.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 2:52 pm ... I do not think I'm the smartest person in the world but I have done the work and thankfully my brain is very capable and I've used the muscle a lot for 17 years. ....
If that's the case - I suggest reading up on the brain and then discuss why the discrepancy from your first post to the article I posted.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 4:12 pm How did Joe sound dumb? He was the one who understood what the study was saying and the whole podcast showed Gupta is not wise nor accurate with his beliefs. ....
Here's the other side:
My three-hour-long conversation wasn't just with Rogan. If just a few of his listeners were convinced, it will have been well worth it.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/health/s ... index.html
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 4:25 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 4:12 pm How did Joe sound dumb? He was the one who understood what the study was saying and the whole podcast showed Gupta is not wise nor accurate with his beliefs. ....
Here's the other side:
My three-hour-long conversation wasn't just with Rogan. If just a few of his listeners were convinced, it will have been well worth it.
What? So if he misinforms some listeners, that's worth it? Jeez what is wrong.... Joe called him out on his inaccuracy of his opinions.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Joe Rogan, a DIRECT QUOTE from that interview that for some reason the fans of Joe Rogan don't seem to be bringing up,

This is a DIRECT QUOTE. "I think a lot of people should get vaccinated". Opps.
the opps is mine, not Joe's.

Also a direct quote from Rogan, "I think you should get vaccinated and then get sick." Then you would be protected by the vaccine from getting really ill and would get the protection from both.
The last part is a paraphrase as I can't remember that part word for word.

You know, somehow as I waded through some of the show that is Joe Rogan I began to realize that the main proponent here did not even listed to the podcast at all. He saw a few soundbites somewhere on the web and some lightbulb went on and he thought, I can use this. Little did he know, that Rogan not only said things that directly conflicted with what we have been told about the vaccine from those people, Rogan went against things that he himself has said.

Gupta was not the one made to look like an idiot, he continually tied Rogan up in knots in the interview. There are a few minutes of the interview above. Wade through that to watch Rogan be bamboozled by someone who actually knows what he is talking about.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

After being bombarded here with the vaccine gives you myocarditis a few times I thought I should learn a little bit about it, the vaccine and covid.
What I learned was that myocarditis from the vaccine is very rare. When you do get it from the vaccine, it is almost always very mild and people tend to get over it very quickly.
What I also learned is that Covid also can give you myocarditis. That is much more likely than from the vaccine. Also when you get it from Covid instead of from the vaccine it usually not so mild and not so easily treated and you do not get over it so fast. Another big win for the vaccine
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 5:00 pm

Joe Rogan, a DIRECT QUOTE from that interview that for some reason the fans of Joe Rogan don't seem to be bringing up,

This is a DIRECT QUOTE. "I think a lot of people should get vaccinated". Opps.
the opps is mine, not Joe's.

Also a direct quote from Rogan, "I think you should get vaccinated and then get sick." Then you would be protected by the vaccine from getting really ill and would get the protection from both.
The last part is a paraphrase as I can't remember that part word for word.

You know, somehow as I waded through some of the show that is Joe Rogan I began to realize that the main proponent here did not even listed to the podcast at all. He saw a few soundbites somewhere on the web and some lightbulb went on and he thought, I can use this. Little did he know, that Rogan not only said things that directly conflicted with what we have been told about the vaccine from those people, Rogan went against things that he himself has said.

Gupta was not the one made to look like an idiot, he continually tied Rogan up in knots in the interview. There are a few minutes of the interview above. Wade through that to watch Rogan be bamboozled by someone who actually knows what he is talking about.

Well based on the data put out in America, he believes that overall people should talk to their doctors and make that choice. if he says "Don't take the vaccine, he would get killed or sued" He is simply exposing how dangerous it is for young men. If it's that bad for young men, it's likely just as bad for old people but might take longer to do major damage. We are obviously trying to figure out what's the full picture. What is a direct conflict with saying SPECIFICALLY it's more dangerous to take the vaccine than get covid, FOR YOUNG MEN 12-15 years old. Nothing you have said is accurate.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:04 pm

Well based on the data put out in America, he believes that overall people should talk to their doctors and make that choice. if he says "Don't take the vaccine, he would get killed or sued" He is simply exposing how dangerous it is for young men. If it's that bad for young men, it's likely just as bad for old people but might take longer to do major damage. We are obviously trying to figure out what's the full picture. What is a direct conflict with saying SPECIFICALLY it's more dangerous to take the vaccine than get covid, FOR YOUNG MEN 12-15 years old. Nothing you have said is accurate.
Actually, no it isn;t and he does not say that. Nothing like that. What he does say is "you should take the vaccine then get covid for full coverage.
try listening to the actual podcast
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:04 pm ... He is simply exposing how dangerous it is for young men. If it's that bad for young men, it's likely just as bad for old people but might take longer to do major damage. We are obviously trying to figure out what's the full picture. What is a direct conflict with saying SPECIFICALLY it's more dangerous to take the vaccine than get covid, FOR YOUNG MEN 12-15 years old. Nothing you have said is accurate.
What rubbish. Of course what butcher99 has said is accurate. Why aren't you even listening to the podcast? Maybe you should type out what Joe says and read it. That would be interesting.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:04 pm .... if he says "Don't take the vaccine, he would get killed or sued" ....
What do you mean "if"? He either said it or didn't.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:21 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:04 pm

Actually, no it isn;t and he does not say that. Nothing like that. What he does say is "you should take the vaccine then get covid for full coverage.
try listening to the actual podcast
I did. He was saying that's what he thought might be an effective form of ultimate immunity. I have no clue how much research Joe has done. Once again, he is simply reading a study. The science is exposing the fake science. I've got things to do and we are spinning in circles. I get it, to admit this vaccine is more dangerous than all other vaccines combined since 1901 is scary. especially since its only been a few months with no long term studies. To mandate this type of a vaccine is CLEARLY not done for health. If it stopped covid in its tracks and a few died but others had no side effects and it had been proven for 5 years, maybe. Even then mandating a medical procedure is tyrannical. Time is ticking and every week it gets worse for the vaccinated/vaccine. The longer one denies reality, the more painful it will become for them.

Return to “Health”