UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:33 pm ... Once again, he is simply reading a study. ...
What study?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:33 pm ... especially since its only been a few months ...
Hate to tell you but 10 months roughly is more than a few.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:03 pm After being bombarded here with the vaccine gives you myocarditis a few times I thought I should learn a little bit about it, the vaccine and covid.
What I learned was that myocarditis from the vaccine is very rare. When you do get it from the vaccine, it is almost always very mild and people tend to get over it very quickly.
What I also learned is that Covid also can give you myocarditis. That is much more likely than from the vaccine. Also when you get it from Covid instead of from the vaccine it usually not so mild and not so easily treated and you do not get over it so fast. Another big win for the vaccine
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

I have read the same things from many different credible sources.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:40 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:33 pm ... Once again, he is simply reading a study. ...
What study?
The one they read on air. Go do a search for study on Joe rogan and Sanjay Gupta .... Use duckdudckgo as google is trying to protect us from the truth. Tick tick the bombs coming. Or is Sanjay involved in reading a study that doesn't exist and making the pro vaxx look dumb so people will die from covid and not get the super protection from covid .... IIm so scared of the flu! shut everythign down!!! Im 90 years old but Im more important then children. Typical libs ...
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 7:35 pm
Fancy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 6:40 pm

What study?
The one they read on air. Go do a search for study on Joe rogan and Sanjay Gupta .... Use duckdudckgo as google is trying to protect us from the truth. Tick tick the bombs coming. Or is Sanjay involved in reading a study that doesn't exist and making the pro vaxx look dumb so people will die from covid and not get the super protection from covid .... IIm so scared of the flu! shut everythign down!!! Im 90 years old but Im more important then children. Typical libs ...
I always use duckduckgo. Have for years. You can find millions of results on google. Google is hiding nothing. I just prefer duckduckgo not tracking my every movement.

As usual you refuse to address the truth. The truth is Rogan said, and I quote directly again " A lot of people should get vaccinated".
So again, as Fancy said, What Study? You expect us to wade through 3 hours of Joe Rogan getting his butt handed to him just to find a 2 minute segment about some study? Just tell us what study and from where.

I find it hard to believe you even listened to as much of this podcast as I did. I think all you did was go to some ra ra joe websites and just watched a few cuts from the interview.
Last edited by butcher99 on Oct 17th, 2021, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 7:35 pm The one they read on air. ...
So you don't know. Fair enough.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:02 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 7:35 pm The one they read on air. ...
Kelowna young women badly injured from vaccine. Forced by employer. Can't wait to help her sue them. It's the *bleep* employers who will be held liable. Sickening.

https://youtu.be/P23EJhRWwQI
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

U.k. will now be offering vaccines to 12 to 15 year olds.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... heme-works
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:10 pm ....
Kelowna young women badly injured from vaccine. Forced by employer. Can't wait to help her sue them. It's the *bleep* employers who will be held liable. ...
There is a real disconnect when the quote was about the study. If posting an hour long youtube and you're trying to make a point it helps to post the time. Though I did look up the research into the mrna and lettuce. Very interesting.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 7:19 am U.k. will now be offering vaccines to 12 to 15 year olds.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... heme-works

Howw stupid. Nearly zero healthy 12-15 year olds have died from covid, even with horrible protocols. Now they want to risk the entire population of this age group. The same group that is shown to be highly damaged from this vaccine. *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 18th, 2021, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 8:30 am Howw stupid. Nearly zero healthy 12-15 year olds have died from covid, even with horrible protocols. Now they want to risk the entire population of this age group. The same group that is shown to be highly damaged from this vaccine. ...
Obviously they did more research into it and realized what some people fear is not reality. The same group hasn't been "highly damaged" from the vaccine from appropriate sources.
The independent Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has confirmed the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is safe and effective for children aged 12 to 15.

This followed an extensive review of the safety, quality and effectiveness of the vaccine in this age group
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavir ... -12-to-15/
Last edited by Fancy on Oct 18th, 2021, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Fancy wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 8:08 am
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:10 pm ....
Kelowna young women badly injured from vaccine. Forced by employer. Can't wait to help her sue them. It's the *bleep* employers who will be held liable. ...
There is a real disconnect when the quote was about the study. If posting an hour long youtube and you're trying to make a point it helps to post the time. Though I did look up the research into the mrna and lettuce. Very interesting.
I couldn't stop laughing after listening to the intro "Canada, one of the most communist countries in the world right now but most people just don't know it" ... if you want to be taken seriously the bias of the coverage shouldn't be the first words out ...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:10 pm
Kelowna young women badly injured from vaccine. Forced by employer. Can't wait to help her sue them. It's the *bleep* employers who will be held liable. Sickening.

I tried to listen to this but after 5 min still had not cut to the chase. Waste of time. Is there an abreviated version?
Jabba Jabba? is this a serious conversation?
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 11:31 am

I tried to listen to this but after 5 min still had not cut to the chase. Waste of time. Is there an abreviated version?
Jabba Jabba? is this a serious conversation?
A whole 2000 views and how many from the link above? The most communist country in the world? Jabba jabba. You sure her name is not Karen? 2000 views and she thinks she can get almost 15% of the Canadian population to sign her petition? What a joke. She should join up with joe rogan and start a comedy duo.
DoubleB12
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DoubleB12 »

Does not even know the date she is doing this video.....then has to look at the date for the next rally. If she was really concerned she would have all of those simple facts ready to go....ahead of time!!

Return to “Health”