How to "catch" a flu: Myth vs Reality

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

How to "catch" a flu: Myth vs Reality

Post by Thinktank »

This is the most important thread on this forum. I'm going to tell you what Canada's Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam will never tell you - how to catch a flu. And how not to catch a flu. The only thing she or Bonnie Henry can tell you is how to get a vaccine.

If you ask any pro-vaxxer the question "How did you actually catch your last flu?" you won't get an answer. They don't know. Usually they will do some quick research on webmd.com to find out how they caught their last flu. It's no surprise that no pro-vaxxer on this forum can actually answer the question - how did you catch your last flu - they've all been dumbed down by the media, which says you catch a flu from touching a doorknob then touching your face. That's not how it's done.

Let's put coronavirus and flu together for this thread.

FOUR BAD WAYS TO AVOID "CATCHING" the virus
1 - follow arrows on floors in walmart, and stay six feet away from people - this is crazy. Noone goes rubbing up on people at Walmart anyway (if you're normal) All those arrows on the floor are designed to put fear into people and nothing else.

2 - Don't touch your face. This is nonsense. If you told a child not to touch his face, and tried to force him to listen to you - that would be child abuse. Torture. And it's also adult abuse to say "don't touch your face." You can touch your face as much as you want.

3 - Sanitize your hands - just in case you touch a doorknob or something. Every time you see a table with hand sanitizer at the entrance to a store - remember - Theresa Tam is scamming you - you will not catch a flu or coronavirus walking around in a store. Just wash your hands normally, like a normal person - don't go nuts like some people do with the hand sanitizer.

4 - Virus spreads through "tiny droplets in the air" according to health experts, so WEAR YOUR MASK. Humans never wore a mask in thousands of years - why all of a sudden does a mask keep you safe and healthy? It doesn't. Masks will not keep you from getting sick - as we're seeing right now.

NOW - FOUR GOOD WAYS TO AVOID CATCHING THE VIRUS
1 - Nutrition. If you eat a lot of white flour, white sugar, coca cola, dirt cheap fast food loaded with chemical additives, you'll get sick. Guaranteed. Every time. So if you don't want to get sick - learn something about nutrition. Improve your overall health - but don't avoid "droplets" in the air as if they were the plague.

2 - DO NOT GO into someone else's house and spend time there if they are a sickly type of person during winter. Just stay home a lot during winter - it will save you a lot of problems. You catch a flu during winter at other people;s homes.

3 - There is a way to make yourself super human during flu season - avoid stress. Stress really is a killer when it comes to getting sick. Health authorities will never mention this - they've been trained (heavily brainwashed) to push ONLY the vaccines. It's disgusting actually.

4 - As soon as you start feeling sick - drop everything - and get rest. Just quit work if you have to - and get rest. Stop whatever you are doing - and get plenty of rest. Take many days off and do nothing - during flu season.
In summer you can do more things.

The vaccine passport our health authorities are imposing on healthy people is the absolute dirtiest law I have ever seen. It forces people to get vaccinated if they want to enjoy living a normal life but our two-faced health authorities do not care about our health.

discuss
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: How to "catch" a flu: Myth vs Reality

Post by LANDM »

You forgot a good leeching.
As soon as you feel sickly, immediately go see Theodoric, Medieval Barber of York, for a leeching.

You know, medicine is not an exact science, but we are learning all the time. Why, just fifty years ago, many posters on Castanet thought a disease like Covid was caused by demonic possession or witchcraft. But nowadays they know that Covid patients are suffering from an imbalance of bodily humors, perhaps caused by a toad or a small dwarf living in their stomach.

Discuss
You and 71 others Like this post
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

What happened to the other threads about this?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: Oct 19th, 2021, 6:09 am This is the most important thread on this forum. I'm going to tell you what Canada's Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam will never tell you - how to catch a flu. And how not to catch a flu. The only thing she or Bonnie Henry can tell you is how to get a vaccine.
If you ask any pro-vaxxer the question "How did you actually catch your last flu?" you won't get an answer. They don't know. Usually they will do some quick research on webmd.com to find out how they caught their last flu. It's no surprise that no pro-vaxxer on this forum can actually answer the question - how did you catch your last flu - they've all been dumbed down by the media, which says you catch a flu from touching a doorknob then touching your face. That's not how it's done.
Let's put coronavirus and flu together for this thread.
FOUR BAD WAYS TO AVOID "CATCHING" the virus
1 - follow arrows on floors in walmart, and stay six feet away from people - this is crazy. Noone goes rubbing up on people at Walmart anyway (if you're normal) All those arrows on the floor are designed to put fear into people and nothing else.
2 - Don't touch your face. This is nonsense. If you told a child not to touch his face, and tried to force him to listen to you - that would be child abuse. Torture. And it's also adult abuse to say "don't touch your face." You can touch your face as much as you want.
3 - Sanitize your hands - just in case you touch a doorknob or something. Every time you see a table with hand sanitizer at the entrance to a store - remember - Theresa Tam is scamming you - you will not catch a flu or coronavirus walking around in a store. Just wash your hands normally, like a normal person - don't go nuts like some people do with the hand sanitizer.

4 - Virus spreads through "tiny droplets in the air" according to health experts, so WEAR YOUR MASK. Humans never wore a mask in thousands of years - why all of a sudden does a mask keep you safe and healthy? It doesn't. Masks will not keep you from getting sick - as we're seeing right now.

NOW - FOUR GOOD WAYS TO AVOID CATCHING THE VIRUS
1 - Nutrition. If you eat a lot of white flour, white sugar, coca cola, dirt cheap fast food loaded with chemical additives, you'll get sick. Guaranteed. Every time. So if you don't want to get sick - learn something about nutrition. Improve your overall health - but don't avoid "droplets" in the air as if they were the plague.

2 - DO NOT GO into someone else's house and spend time there if they are a sickly type of person during winter. Just stay home a lot during winter - it will save you a lot of problems. You catch a flu during winter at other people;s homes.

3 - There is a way to make yourself super human during flu season - avoid stress. Stress really is a killer when it comes to getting sick. Health authorities will never mention this - they've been trained (heavily brainwashed) to push ONLY the vaccines. It's disgusting actually.

4 - As soon as you start feeling sick - drop everything - and get rest. Just quit work if you have to - and get rest. Stop whatever you are doing - and get plenty of rest. Take many days off and do nothing - during flu season.
In summer you can do more things.

The vaccine passport our health authorities are imposing on healthy people is the absolute dirtiest law I have ever seen. It forces people to get vaccinated if they want to enjoy living a normal life but our two-faced health authorities do not care about our health.

discuss
so you covered all the Myth. What about the Reality? The last time I caught the flu (which was 2009), I did not go into anyone's home where people were sick. Didn't have any special stress. Ate the same diet which seems to have prevented every other illness for the last 20 years. I had to rest as soon as I started feeling sick, because I couldn't do anything else but rest, I was sick as a dog.
Amazingly these health officials who you say don't care about my health, have managed to prevent me from getting covid for over 18 months. I thought I was going to get it right off the bat and be at least as sick as I was with the flu. Aside from wearing a mask when in public indoors, getting vaccinated and not kissing strangers and children, my life has been pretty normal. So I'd have to say a big "Thankyou" to all those health workers who kept covid out of my life.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Fancy wrote: Oct 19th, 2021, 8:33 am What happened to the other threads about this?
It wasn't getting enough attention to satisfy the id ... or the fact that word games go in a different sub-forum, not sure ...
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 19th, 2021, 8:56 am Amazingly these health officials who you say don't care about my health, have managed to prevent me from getting covid for over 18 months. ...
^ see there? That's what you call a lack of "logical reasoning."

The covid vaccine doesn't prevent anything, except maybe your immune system's ability to fight off the next flu.

Masks, hand sanitizer, three vaccines doses, a vaccine card, daily death numbers on the TV and painting arrows on the floor of big stores do absolutely nothing - except cause fear in the people.

Health officials - [icon_lol2.gif] - they don't learn nutrition at vaccine school, so they are not about health. they're drug officials.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Oct 19th, 2021, 12:20 pm
^ see there? That's what you call a lack of "logical reasoning."...
Lack of reasoning is creating duplicate threads of the same material.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Oct 19th, 2021, 12:20 pm ...
The covid vaccine doesn't prevent anything, except maybe your immune system's ability to fight off the next flu....
Where's the reasoning in that? Covid is NOT a cold nor influenza.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Same BS, different day!

Gets tiring after awhile.

Stop feeding the Troll.

This post will disappear in 5,4,3,2,1...
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 19th, 2021, 12:34 pm Same BS, different day!

Gets tiring after awhile.

Stop feeding the Troll.

This post will disappear in 5,4,3,2,1...
Guess mine will too.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Q) So can anyone tell us how they "caught" their last flu?
A) Tin foil hat Vaxxers can't answer that. A vaxxer could only repeat "droplets in the air" and "touching doorknobs" which the TV (or webmd.com) told him a hundred times in his lifetime.

Q) How do you know it was the flu shot that stopped you from getting the flu the last few years?
A) You don't. That's the beauty of the flu vaccine. People get flu shots because of fear.

Q) Only one in ten people get a flu each year, so why would "health authorities" tell everyone to get a flu shot each year?
A) Because people are no good at math.

Flu shots are a brainwashing and marketing scheme. With continual non-stop flu shot-covid vaccine advertising, the media indoctrinates the mentally simplistic, low IQ, tin-foil hat wearing pandemic believers and loyal followers.

^ they don't tell you how many lives are saved from flu shots. For example, children are 10,000 times less likely to die from covid (which is worse than flu they say) than an eighty five year old. So how many children need flu shots to save one life? Probably ten million.

Every flu shot advertisement says you get the flu shot for someone else. That way, healthy people can get flu shots for sick people. (scam)

Nugget44

Post by Nugget44 »

I find it amazing how far we have come as a society. Imagine having the technology to search WebMD, Facebook and YouTube and get a higher education and more concise knowledge than the 10+ years it takes to get your Doctorate AND no school loans.

Simply amazing.... :hailjo: :hailjo:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Nugget44 wrote: Oct 20th, 2021, 7:34 am I find it amazing how far we have come as a society. Imagine having the technology to search WebMD, Facebook and YouTube and get a higher education and more concise knowledge than the 10+ years it takes to get your Doctorate AND no school loans.

Simply amazing.... :hailjo: :hailjo:
The problem is they never would go to webmd.
It’s bitchute, rumble, etc. that where the "real" information is. [icon_lol2.gif]
You and 71 others Like this post
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Oct 20th, 2021, 6:19 am Q) So can anyone tell us how they "caught" their last flu?...
yes - it was in the last thread you started.

And you said you got sick from eating in a restaurant - I wonder why that was? Or catching covid (but you didn't say where) and of course you caught a cold (and again didn't say where). Puzzling.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Fancy wrote: Oct 20th, 2021, 8:26 am
And you said you got sick from eating in a restaurant - I wonder why that was?
Probably a MacD's... :biggrin:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Health”