Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
luckyd

Vax Mandate

Post by luckyd »

Why do these mandates always only apply to working people????
Because they have something to lose.

Get fully vaxed or lose your job.
Unemployed cannot lose their job.

Get fully vaxed or you cannot travel
Unemployed cannot afford to travel.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Glacier »

Get vaxxed or you're not eligible for welfare?

Note: I don't agree with that sentiment, but several friends have said to me that this should be the case.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Raina

Post by Raina »

I saw a video of a mother who's child had an infection and the nurse practitioner said " The child wasn't vaccinated so no treatment for infection.? So it's not just the working. They are working their way through the system. How about "No vaccine no healthcare or medications scripts." Its all pretty heavy handed.I guess only time will tell. :200:
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

And it should be the case.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
spooker

Post by spooker »

Get vaxxed because you're forced to be with people who are not in your household? (no one gets to choose who they work with unless they are the HR manager)
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

yeah, just a fabulous idea..so now no welfare, or disability ?? I mean they are already saying no EI ...what's next ??

no vaccine, no food, no vaccine, no shelter, no vaccine no medial care...why not just come right out now and put all these people into Camps and segregate them completely from society ??

it's happened before over race and religion, surely we can do it again because it wasn't disgusting and inhuman enough the first time...we can jazz it up a bit and call it "Saving Society from Society with Science"
spooker

Post by spooker »

W105 wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 11:30 am yeah, just a fabulous idea..so now no welfare, or disability ?? I mean they are already saying no EI ...what's next ??

no vaccine, no food, no vaccine, no shelter, no vaccine no medial care...why not just come right out now and put all these people into Camps and segregate them completely from society ??

it's happened before over race and religion, surely we can do it again because it wasn't disgusting and inhuman enough the first time...we can jazz it up a bit and call it "Saving Society from Society with Science"
Not exactly a good analogy ... race and religion are not something you can "catch" that has the possibility of killing you or someone you know (ok, maybe religion is that but that's for another thread) ...

Though your list of "no food, shelter, and medical care" seems a bit off ... no one is going hungry unless you only eat your meals from sit-down/table-service establishments ... we've heard a few cases where landlords are requiring new tenants to by inline with their stance (both for and against) ... do you have a like about the refusal of medical care?
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

spooker wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 11:37 am
W105 wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 11:30 am yeah, just a fabulous idea..so now no welfare, or disability ?? I mean they are already saying no EI ...what's next ??

Not exactly a good analogy ... race and religion are not something you can "catch" that has the possibility of killing you or someone you know (ok, maybe religion is that but that's for another thread) ...

Though your list of "no food, shelter, and medical care" seems a bit off ... no one is going hungry unless you only eat your meals from sit-down/table-service establishments ... we've heard a few cases where landlords are requiring new tenants to by inline with their stance (both for and against) ... do you have a like about the refusal of medical care?

this is about nothing except Control now..

Covid is not that big bad scary virus any longer..it's been almost 2 yrs now..the fear is getting smaller..if Covid was still big and bad, then the whole world would still be shut down..why ?? because many countries have very low vax rates and yet people from every part of the world can go vacation or work there with ease..

taking away people's businesses, employment and income isn't about saving people from a Virus..

we wear masks, we social distance, we have vaccines and boosters now, we have treatments available..we are no longer doomed
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

I can't fathom the thought process some of you have in regard to this. Working-class citizens are being forced to choose between keeping a roof over their head or essentially being homeless and taking away EI which they have been paying into for years. Meanwhile, those who sit on their *bleep*, collect free money, and do nothing to contribute are not be faced with the same ultimatum? What in the actual :cuss: is wrong with you people. Shameful
ekir8
Board Meister

Post by ekir8 »

How about get vaxxed or be brutally murdered? You know, for the greater good and all that. Why all this foreplay? You know this is what you really want, we're past being coy.
Happy Hall Oween123

Post by Happy Hall Oween123 »

if people cannot see by now what is going on , there is no hope for this country. They told us "just 2 weeks" They told us " if seniors and people with poor health get the shot we will be fine" They told us " Once you get vaccinated you will be safe"
they told us "there will be no vaccine mandate". They told us " you have the freedom to choose if you want the jab"
Are we getting the picture yet? In parts of Australia, they are demanding vaccine passports to grocery shop, they also have camps for the unvaccinated. This is not a conspiracy theory ( you can look it up) When will the media start asking critical
questions about what is going on. Oh, I forgot, they are all sponsored by Pfizer or johnson &johnson . I rest my case.
I hope we come to our senses soon.
ps. please explain to me why people who are fully vaccinated are ending up in ICU and some are dying ( as per govt stats)
They told us " if you get the jab ,you will only experience minor symptoms"
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

I know it's is absolutely insane !! that this kind of thought process is happening and so very quickly..

this is a dangerous grab of control and power ..how can any rational person not see this now ??
Kel0wna
Fledgling

Post by Kel0wna »

AtlantisKelowna , ekir8 , Happy Hall Oween123 , W105 , Raina , luckyd

:up: :up: To all of you. I am happy to see the majority that have posted in this thread so far understand what's going on.

This is all about control now, not health.
DoubleB12
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DoubleB12 »

luckyd wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 10:06 am Why do these mandates always only apply to working people????
I believe they apply to all...working, retired, semi-retired, unemployed.
luckyd wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 10:06 am Get fully vaxed or lose your job.
Not required where I work, and probably wont be, some places of employment is does apply.
luckyd wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 10:06 am Unemployed cannot lose their job.
Do the unemployed have a job to lose?? Kind of an oxymoron response there!!
luckyd wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 10:06 am Get fully vaxed or you cannot travel
Unemployed cannot afford to travel.
For now yes, but that may change. More than likely the unemployed cant afford to travel, so I suggest get a job. Places are hiring everywhere!!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

COVID-19 cases and deaths by vaccination status, illustrating the stark differences between those who have received the shots and those who haven't
https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-re ... ives/95119
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Health”