Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Kodidad
Übergod

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kodidad »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 11:12 am Yet they never do a study of the thousand upon thousand of vaccine injury and death costs for the health care system. How much money does the cost throughout the decades?
I guess it's an inconsequential amount if it's not reported.
So regarding the vax mandate, do you see an alternative to encourage people still reluctant to get a shot for their own well being, as well as others? Just asking. :138:
MY OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING, SAME AS YOURS
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Kodidad wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 10:59 am
the truth wrote: Oct 23rd, 2021, 2:52 pm lets not forget all the junkies and drug users that love to party on there days off that od
no hospital for you. all they do is clog up the hospital
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/cihi-cov ... -1.6168531
$50,000 for your average covid ICU stay. Factor in a few thousand more for the medivac flight to get you to Victoria or Vancouver.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6151008
Unvaccinated in B.C. hospitalized with COVID-19 at a rate 17 times higher than fully vaccinated
Sure, lets pay our own way. That sounds rational. When you're hit with the $50K bill would you rethink your vaccine choice?
Good point, I wonder how long the Anti-vaxxers would hold out if they had to pay themselves for Covid costs, air ambulance, etc. instead of the rest of us paying for it. I think they would suddenly make the right choice.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

b7272 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 10:03 am
Really what if u threatened someone to loose everything over take shot thats call forcing. And i think most of vaccinated people mostly boomers are selfish. Why healthy people and kids have take this poison for your extra 10 miserable years
So you do have a choice. Either follow terms of employment or look for new employment :138:
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:32 pm
b7272 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 10:03 am
Really what if u threatened someone to loose everything over take shot thats call forcing. And i think most of vaccinated people mostly boomers are selfish. Why healthy people and kids have take this poison for your extra 10 miserable years
So you do have a choice. Either follow terms of employment or look for new employment :138:
Great, I'm going to make a rule at my business you can't be fat or a smoker. Don't like it? Look for new employment.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Good point, I wonder how long the Anti-vaxxers would hold out if they had to pay themselves for Covid costs, air ambulance, etc. instead of the rest of us paying for it. I think they would suddenly make the right choice.
Nah, they'd continue screaming about their "rights", "dignity" and freedumbs.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Sparki55 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Great, I'm going to make a rule at my business you can't be fat or a smoker. Don't like it? Look for new employment.
You believe that that doesn't happen? [icon_lol2.gif]
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Sparki55 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:34 pm
OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:32 pm

you will have no more workers then
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:35 pm You believe that that doesn't happen? [icon_lol2.gif]
It's not legal... But sure...
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:38 pm
you will have no more workers then
And why is that?

Ah never mind, you won't provide a constructive answer anyways, you never do - tuck and roll, tuck and roll.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Kodidad wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 10:59 am
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/cihi-cov ... -1.6168531
$50,000 for your average covid ICU stay. Factor in a few thousand more for the medivac flight to get you to Victoria or Vancouver.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6151008
Unvaccinated in B.C. hospitalized with COVID-19 at a rate 17 times higher than fully vaccinated
Sure, lets pay our own way. That sounds rational. When you're hit with the $50K bill would you rethink your vaccine choice?
sounds fair as long as the junkies obese and alcoholics pay too. it is there choice after all
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Sparki55 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:39 pm
It's not legal... But sure...
Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

We can even take it a step further, declaring personal bankruptcy can even cost you your job :smt045
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:35 pm
Nah, they'd continue screaming about their "rights", "dignity" and freedumbs.
Maybe that would be a great idea

You can have your doctors that push pills and clot shot vaccines

And we can have our doctors that push common sense,
Medicine when needed and freedom of choice

Your on to something. I like it
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Because guess what

There is enough doctors and nurses out there that are against the vaccine that could definitely start another system. So this would not be that hard.
Alienation

Post by Alienation »

This is either a great awakening or a a great fall. When people realize they are in charge and the power is in their hands they will be cast aside as heathens. As it has been time and again. Will the lemmings grow wise?
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 5:37 pm
Maybe that would be a great idea

You can have your doctors that push pills and clot shot vaccines

And we can have our doctors that push common sense,
Medicine when needed and freedom of choice

Your on to something. I like it
We already have that, they're called Homeopaths - and they'll give you as much horse paste as your little heart desires.

Giddy up :130:

So, lets say these doctors break off and start their own "system". Then something new comes along, and a small percentage of them don't agree with the other doctors in their new "system". Should they break off and start another new "system"? And what if they don't agree with everything, should they start another new "system" after that? [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “Health”