Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 855
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

Kodidad wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 11:33 am
samsquench07 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 11:12 am Yet they never do a study of the thousand upon thousand of vaccine injury and death costs for the health care system. How much money does the cost throughout the decades?
I guess it's an inconsequential amount if it's not reported.
So regarding the vax mandate, do you see an alternative to encourage people still reluctant to get a shot for their own well being, as well as others? Just asking. :138:
A vaccine so effective and safe that cases rise after injection. A vaccine so safe that they silence doctors reporting injuries and deaths. Yeah sure sounds like it's for our well being. Why did two top FDA vaccine employees resign? Why did the FDA say that the vaccine causes 71X more heart attacks then any other vaccine? Why did they say that the vaccine kills 2 people for every 1 it saves? No wonder they are trying to mandate it.... The criminals are at their final days and they are hoping to kill off as many as possible so they can stay alive. Thankfully there are many great people who are willing to be fired then be killed. We will hopefully start a new system where it's unvaccinated as one system and the vaxxed who remain alive will have to fend for themselves.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 855
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 6:15 pm
samsquench07 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 5:37 pm
Maybe that would be a great idea

You can have your doctors that push pills and clot shot vaccines

And we can have our doctors that push common sense,
Medicine when needed and freedom of choice

Your on to something. I like it
We already have that, they're called Homeopaths - and they'll give you as much horse paste as your little heart desires.

Giddy up :130:

So, lets say these doctors break off and start their own "system". Then something new comes along, and a small percentage of them don't agree with the other doctors in their new "system". Should they break off and start another new "system"? And what if they don't agree with everything, should they start another new "system" after that? [icon_lol2.gif]
There is no need to make another system. THere will be a criminal murderous system aka Vaccine pushers and then honest science based true effective medicine system. Big pharma now funds the canadian health care system 90%. Do you do any research that isn't on the propaganda networks?
User avatar
Kodidad
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 885
Joined: Jun 16th, 2007, 9:58 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kodidad »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 5:39 pm Because guess what

There is enough doctors and nurses out there that are against the vaccine that could definitely start another system. So this would not be that hard.
Until there is not, as they gradually succumb to the disease of the unvaccinated.
MY OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING, SAME AS YOURS
User avatar
Bsuds
The Wagon Master
Posts: 51879
Joined: Apr 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Bsuds »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 6:15 pm So, lets say these doctors break off and start their own "system". Then something new comes along, and a small percentage of them don't agree with the other doctors in their new "system". Should they break off and start another new "system"? And what if they don't agree with everything, should they start another new "system" after that? [icon_lol2.gif]
That will be the NSO...New System Order! :biggrin:

You saw it here first folks.
Hafa adai
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21714
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 5:37 pm
OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:35 pm
Nah, they'd continue screaming about their "rights", "dignity" and freedumbs.
Maybe that would be a great idea
You can have your doctors that push pills and clot shot vaccines
And we can have our doctors that push common sense,
Medicine when needed and freedom of choice
Your on to something. I like it
My doctors have pushed common sense, medicine when needed, and freedom of choice.
I actually have not heard of anyone who was forced to take any medical treatment.
So I'm not sure what your problem is, you have a choice.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:00 pm
So I'm not sure what your problem is, you have a choice.
But I don’t like the consequences of my choice, therefore I have “no choice”
User avatar
vinnied
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4040
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by vinnied »

Kodidad wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 6:42 pm
samsquench07 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 5:39 pm Because guess what

There is enough doctors and nurses out there that are against the vaccine that could definitely start another system. So this would not be that hard.
Until there is not, as they gradually succumb to the disease of the unvaccinated.
succumb to a virus with a 99% survival rate?
more people are succumbing to the disease of the unvaccinated that are jabbed then not.
But thats ok right, given most people are jabbed.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Sparki55
Guru
Posts: 5284
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Sparki55 »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 6:15 pm So, lets say these doctors break off and start their own "system". Then something new comes along, and a small percentage of them don't agree with the other doctors in their new "system". Should they break off and start another new "system"? And what if they don't agree with everything, should they start another new "system" after that? [icon_lol2.gif]
Bunch of "what if" with no history to back up that this could be a likely outcome.. zero argument here.
Sparki55
Guru
Posts: 5284
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Sparki55 »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:09 pm But I don’t like the consequences of my choice, therefore I have “no choice”
When the consequences are based on nothing and require a medical procedure your argument becomes authoritarian.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 855
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:09 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:00 pm
So I'm not sure what your problem is, you have a choice.
But I don’t like the consequences of my choice, therefore I have “no choice”
I truly cannot believe how psychotic some people are. We saw who used health passports in the recent history. Now we are seeing it again along with massive censorship and fraud yet some people think this is okay. This just shows how disturbing some peoples minds are. "You have a choice to be fired for not wanting to risk your life for something that has a 99% survival rate and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread or contracting it but we are so afraid that we exclude you from society when the vaccine essentially does nothing positive" Biden, fauci and the other tyrants said they would not mandate vaccines. Another lie. Fauci funded the virus and he is in charge of the solution? How dumb are we? Who would trust anyone in power when the main guy created it and lied to congress about it. That is a crime. I wonder if the sheep accept liars are honest because they themselves are liars?
User avatar
spooker
Guru
Posts: 5200
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by spooker »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 8:14 pm
OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:09 pm
But I don’t like the consequences of my choice, therefore I have “no choice”
I truly cannot believe how psychotic some people are. We saw who used health passports in the recent history. Now we are seeing it again along with massive censorship and fraud yet some people think this is okay. This just shows how disturbing some peoples minds are. "You have a choice to be fired for not wanting to risk your life for something that has a 99% survival rate and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread or contracting it but we are so afraid that we exclude you from society when the vaccine essentially does nothing positive" Biden, fauci and the other tyrants said they would not mandate vaccines. Another lie. Fauci funded the virus and he is in charge of the solution? How dumb are we? Who would trust anyone in power when the main guy created it and lied to congress about it. That is a crime. I wonder if the sheep accept liars are honest because they themselves are liars?
Can you state anything to back up any of the claims you just made? About the only thing that I can match up to reality is that Biden said he wouldn't impose a national mandate for vaccinations ... but unfortunately there's too much misinformation out there that the vaccination rates weren't to the point they needed to be and then we got delta'd sadly ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939
--
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 855
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

spooker wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 8:42 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 8:14 pm

I truly cannot believe how psychotic some people are. We saw who used health passports in the recent history. Now we are seeing it again along with massive censorship and fraud yet some people think this is okay. This just shows how disturbing some peoples minds are. "You have a choice to be fired for not wanting to risk your life for something that has a 99% survival rate and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread or contracting it but we are so afraid that we exclude you from society when the vaccine essentially does nothing positive" Biden, fauci and the other tyrants said they would not mandate vaccines. Another lie. Fauci funded the virus and he is in charge of the solution? How dumb are we? Who would trust anyone in power when the main guy created it and lied to congress about it. That is a crime. I wonder if the sheep accept liars are honest because they themselves are liars?
Can you state anything to back up any of the claims you just made? About the only thing that I can match up to reality is that Biden said he wouldn't impose a national mandate for vaccinations ... but unfortunately there's too much misinformation out there that the vaccination rates weren't to the point they needed to be and then we got delta'd sadly ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939
we surpassed the vaccination goal. THey want everybody now. Everything I stated is just the facts. The only thing the vaccine is claimed to do is reduce symptoms. Very hard to prove this. The symptoms are not the same in all cases so this is just a claim. The FDA in a virtual meeting at the 4hr and 20 minute mark they said they were misled about the safety of the pfizer vaccine. It causes 71x more heart attacks and kills 2 people for every 1 it saves. Go look it up. 2 top FDA vaccine officials resigned as they likely know the truth of how dangerous and damaging these injections are. in order to still believe this is about health, you have to ignore 100s of pieces of evidence that shows this is something criminal going on.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21714
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 8:14 pm
OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:09 pm But I don’t like the consequences of my choice, therefore I have “no choice”
I truly cannot believe how psychotic some people are. We saw who used health passports in the recent history. Now we are seeing it again along with massive censorship and fraud yet some people think this is okay. This just shows how disturbing some peoples minds are. "You have a choice to be fired for not wanting to risk your life for something that has a 99% survival rate and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread or contracting it but we are so afraid that we exclude you from society when the vaccine essentially does nothing positive" Biden, fauci and the other tyrants said they would not mandate vaccines. Another lie. Fauci funded the virus and he is in charge of the solution? How dumb are we? Who would trust anyone in power when the main guy created it and lied to congress about it. That is a crime. I wonder if the sheep accept liars are honest because they themselves are liars?
Yeah, so why don't you just get the vaccine?
You can still hate gov't and still not care for others, do it for yourself.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21714
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Sparki55 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:59 pm
OKkayak wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:09 pm But I don’t like the consequences of my choice, therefore I have “no choice”
When the consequences are based on nothing and require a medical procedure your argument becomes authoritarian.
All laws are authoritarian then. It's just a vaccine, it's not like you are being asked to cut off your leg. why not just get it and make your life easier? or not.
User avatar
Kodidad
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 885
Joined: Jun 16th, 2007, 9:58 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kodidad »

vinnied wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:43 pm
Kodidad wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 6:42 pm

Until there is not, as they gradually succumb to the disease of the unvaccinated.
succumb to a virus with a 99% survival rate?
more people are succumbing to the disease of the unvaccinated that are jabbed then not.
But thats ok right, given most people are jabbed.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6151008

Unvaccinated in B.C. hospitalized with COVID-19 at a rate 17 times higher than fully vaccinated
MY OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING, SAME AS YOURS

Return to “Health”