Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 8:14 pm
I truly cannot believe how psychotic some people are. We saw who used health passports in the recent history. Now we are seeing it again along with massive censorship and fraud yet some people think this is okay. This just shows how disturbing some peoples minds are. "You have a choice to be fired for not wanting to risk your life for something that has a 99% survival rate and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread or contracting it but we are so afraid that we exclude you from society when the vaccine essentially does nothing positive" Biden, fauci and the other tyrants said they would not mandate vaccines. Another lie. Fauci funded the virus and he is in charge of the solution? How dumb are we? Who would trust anyone in power when the main guy created it and lied to congress about it. That is a crime. I wonder if the sheep accept liars are honest because they themselves are liars?
Oh, its quite apparent who the psychotic ones are. Delusional members of our species spinning things to suit their fantasy narrative. You are a loyal and dedicated fanatic, your Cult Leaders must be very proud.

You are right, we do know who uses health passports throughout history, and we also know who twist that knowledge into some deranged fantasy.

Besides, what do you know about the history of health passports? You yourself, admitted that you don't read, you just listen to whatever YouTube tells you with no effort to verify what you are being told.
User avatar
two
Fledgling
Posts: 315
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:49 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by two »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 11:55 am Oh, its quite apparent who the psychotic ones are. Delusional members of our species spinning things to suit their fantasy narrative. You are a loyal and dedicated fanatic, your Cult Leaders must be very proud.

You are right, we do know who uses health passports throughout history, and we also know who twist that knowledge into some deranged fantasy.

Besides, what do you know about the history of health passports? You yourself, admitted that you don't read, you just listen to whatever YouTube tells you with no effort to verify what you are being told.
Tyranny, Scientism, self affirmation and divisive politics is your cult.
Meeting_background.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:06 pm
Tyranny, Scientism, self affirmation and divisive politics is your cult.

Meeting_background.png
Its a real shame that you have no idea what Nazi's stood for. But cool meme bro, it really shows how out of touch your are :up:
User avatar
two
Fledgling
Posts: 315
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:49 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by two »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:11 pm
two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:06 pm
Tyranny, Scientism, self affirmation and divisive politics is your cult.

Meeting_background.png
Its a real shame that you have no idea what Nazi's stood for. But cool meme bro, it really shows how out of touch your are :up:
Your amazing.
Nazi's stood for more then just one thing, which one would you like to point out? this is important so we cna have a debate rather the a vague poop fling.
eugenics?
racism?
domination?
division?
information control and book burning ?
the economic promises?
the group think majority of people going with the flow ?
.. any other ?

Good for you for missing the point completely, in your self affirmation lack of objective debate.
its important to understand the context of the meme and what it was meaning.

Do you know what the point that meme was using?
tell me how is it I am out of touch?
Last edited by two on Oct 25th, 2021, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

Sparki55 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:59 pm
When the consequences are based on nothing and require a medical procedure your argument becomes authoritarian.
The consequences are based on science, the only thing that makes it authoritarian, is some bizarre fantasy is that it is.

If this was just about the vaccines, I'd be more likely to agree with you to a point, but it isn't. Every step of the way, we have to listen to the verbal vomit. Masks, social distancing, this and that - it doesn't matter, its always the same garbage being used as an argument.

"Get vaccinated!"
"How dare you! My body, my choice!"
"Ok, wear a mask then."
"How dare you! Masks don't work! Its my human right!"
"Fine, stay 6 feet away from others."
"How dare you! Thats tyranny you Nazi!"

Seriously, enough is enough.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:27 pm
its important to understand the context of the meme and what it was meaning.

Oh please, enlighten me. My family grew up through the Nazi regime, do, tell me what the "context" and "meaning" is.
Last edited by OKkayak on Oct 25th, 2021, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
two
Fledgling
Posts: 315
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:49 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by two »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:30 pm
Sparki55 wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:59 pm
When the consequences are based on nothing and require a medical procedure your argument becomes authoritarian.
The consequences are based on science, the only thing that makes it authoritarian, is some bizarre fantasy is that it is.

If this was just about the vaccines, I'd be more likely to agree with you to a point, but it isn't. Every step of the way, we have to listen to the verbal vomit. Masks, social distancing, this and that - it doesn't matter, its always the same garbage being used as an argument.

"Get vaccinated!"
"How dare you! My body, my choice!"
"Ok, wear a mask then."
"How dare you! Masks don't work! Its my human right!"
"Fine, stay 6 feet away from others."
"How dare you! Thats tyranny you Nazi!"

Seriously, enough is enough.
Yes seriously enough is enough, how far are you willing to see this go?
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:32 pm
Yes seriously enough is enough, how far are you willing to see this go?
How many people are you willing to die and let suffer?

Me? I've been asked to get a vaccine, wear a mask and keep my distance. Oh my God! Such tyranny. What a bunch of Nazi *bleep*.
User avatar
two
Fledgling
Posts: 315
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:49 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by two »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:30 pm
The consequences are based on science, the only thing that makes it authoritarian, is some bizarre fantasy is that it is.

If this was just about the vaccines, I'd be more likely to agree with you to a point, but it isn't. Every step of the way, we have to listen to the verbal vomit. Masks, social distancing, this and that - it doesn't matter, its always the same garbage being used as an argument.

"Get vaccinated!"
"How dare you! My body, my choice!"
"Ok, wear a mask then."
"How dare you! Masks don't work! Its my human right!"
"Fine, stay 6 feet away from others."
"How dare you! Thats tyranny you Nazi!"

Seriously, enough is enough.
first I dont care about masks, wearing them does not bother me.

the meme was about mandates. job loss. people losing the income and EI benefits.
Yes seriously enough is enough, how far are you willing to see this go?

and yes mandated vaccination is tyrannical, period.
Last edited by two on Oct 25th, 2021, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
User avatar
two
Fledgling
Posts: 315
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:49 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by two »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:33 pm
How many people are you willing to die and let suffer?
The vaccine does not stop the spread. How many people are you willing to lose careers and suffer ?

of the unvaccinated a much higher percentage is facing job loss then covid complications.
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:34 pm
the meme was about mandates. job loss. people losing the income and EI benefits.
Oh really? You know what those little boys in that picture would do if you didn't follow their ideology? Do you know what that regime did? As I said, you have no freakin' clue.
two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:34 pmand yes mandated vaccination is tyrannical, period.
No, its not, period.

Exterminating 6 million Jews because they were Jews is tyrannical.
User avatar
two
Fledgling
Posts: 315
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:49 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by two »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:38 pm [Oh really? You know what those little boys in that picture would do if you didn't follow their ideology? Do you know what that regime did? As I said, you have no freakin' clue.

Exterminating 6 million Jews because they were Jews is tyrannical.
you wrongly assume I have no clue. my beliefs upsets you and your assumptions make you feel empowered is all.

you make a good point though about the boys, do you know what they will do if you dont take the vaccine, once it was no going for food, now its orce you to lose your income, its seemingly to be escalated..

Nazi's atrocities didnt happen over night it was a progression in well over a decade. Im not saying we will reach that point but we are seeing mass psychological similarities in the beginning.
Last edited by two on Oct 25th, 2021, 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:38 pm
The vaccine does not stop the spread. How many people are you willing to lose careers and suffer ?

of the unvaccinated a much higher percentage is facing job loss then covid complications.
Hmmmm, hundreds of thousands making a choice and having to rethink their employment opportunities versus millions more dying. Yeah, thats a tough call.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22582
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:34 pm
two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:32 pm
first I dont care about masks, wearing them does not bother me.

the meme was about mandates. job loss. people losing the income and EI benefits.
Yes seriously enough is enough, how far are you willing to see this go?

and yes mandated vaccination is tyrannical, period.
So then don't get vaccinated, 15% of the population agrees with you (another probably 5% wishes get the vaccine but can't for medical reasons).
Nobody. NO BODY has to lose their job.
Now if they want to see how far they can go with refusing to vaccinate, they can certainly do that, and I;m sure some will. They have that choice! But unless you can explain why they can't get a vaccine, there is no reason why anyone needs to lose their job.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by OKkayak »

two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:40 pm
you wrongly assume I have no clue.
Nope, I pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one. But please, do continue. How is trying to save lives the same as a genocidal ideology?
two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:40 pmmy beliefs upsets you and your assumptions make you feel empowered is all.
Nope, not at all. Just feel sorry for you.

Anyway, I wish the best of luck to you.

Gotta head off to the airport in an hour, off to Vegas :130:

Return to “Health”