NHL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: NHL

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

the truth wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 2:22 pm does it ever end with this guy https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/ap ... cine-card/
Doesn't seem so. Updated story - he has been suspended for 21 games:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/sport/ev ... index.html
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ San Jose would be smart to buyout his contract and walk away... the only league he could find a job at KHL. Because they will take anyone.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Speaking of San Jose, where is Marleau? I'm assuming he's homeless hoping one team will sign him for this year. Time is a ticking, so maybe he will soon announce that he's hanging up the skates.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Glacier wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 9:55 pm Speaking of San Jose, where is Marleau? I'm assuming he's homeless hoping one team will sign him for this year. Time is a ticking, so maybe he will soon announce that he's hanging up the skates.
Unsigned free agent, as far as I know.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

For the hell of it I thought I would check in on the Buds, they were slaughtered by Pittsburgh with none of there main players in lineup. 7 to 1

Looking like nothing is changing in Leafs camp. [icon_lol2.gif]
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote: Oct 23rd, 2021, 6:50 pm For the hell of it I thought I would check in on the Buds, they were slaughtered by Pittsburgh with none of there main players in lineup. 7 to 1

love it, laffs are the most over rated team in the nhl, imo
last years playoffs proved that [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:27 pm
GordonH wrote: Oct 23rd, 2021, 6:50 pm For the hell of it I thought I would check in on the Buds, they were slaughtered by Pittsburgh with none of there main players in lineup. 7 to 1

Your Montreal team isn’t doing very good at all.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:30 pm
the truth wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:27 pm

nope, its all about the playoffs ask the laffs [icon_lol2.gif]
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:36 pm
GordonH wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 3:30 pm

nope, its all about the playoffs ask the laffs [icon_lol2.gif]
Montreal current winning record isn’t going to get them anywhere near the 2022 playoffs.
Leafs will find a way to choke (Harold Ballard ghost will continue).

Added later: Canada best chance of bringing SC north is with either Winnipeg or Edmonton.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

"the truth" is a Canadians fan? Well that explains a lot! :biggrin:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 4:42 pm "the truth" is a Canadians fan? Well that explains a lot! :biggrin:
There is 1 player on that team who impo deserves to win SC, to do so he will need to be traded to a contender (Carey Price, he has carried the team for to long).
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 4:46 pm
Bsuds wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 4:42 pm "the truth" is a Canadians fan? Well that explains a lot! :biggrin:
There is 1 player on that team who impo deserves to win SC, to do so he will need to be traded to a contender (Carey Price, he has carried the team for to long).
yes he has, it would be nice to have seen webber win a cup to
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ovechkin takes down one of Gretzky's records... https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2 ... l-history/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Glacier wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 9:45 pm Ovechkin takes down one of Gretzky's records... https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2 ... l-history/
I am still waiting for OV to meet or beat WG 50 goals in 39 games or less.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”