Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Zedi »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 1:28 pm
two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:54 pm do you think unvaccinated people losing jobs and then facing desparity could turn into riots?

mandates are a soft form of authoritarianism
are you willing to blame the unvaccinated and excuse for a harder step like martial law if that hypothetically happened?
Oh absolutely, I am pretty sure there are people who are so nutty that they would rather give up their job than get vaccinated.
And then just to double down on their victimhood they will get themselves arrested by rioting. Would most people blame them for rioting? Of course, but they don't care about other people do they? or they would have got the vaccine in the first place.
So yeah, their nutty buddies will still be high-fivin' them when they get arrested for rioting. That's why we have laws against violent protest.
We also have international laws that prevent experimental medicine being used on a population. That doesn't seem to be stopping them.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Zedi wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 2:26 pm
Oh absolutely, I am pretty sure there are people who are so nutty that they would rather give up their job than get vaccinated.
And then just to double down on their victimhood they will get themselves arrested by rioting. Would most people blame them for rioting? Of course, but they don't care about other people do they? or they would have got the vaccine in the first place.
So yeah, their nutty buddies will still be high-fivin' them when they get arrested for rioting. That's why we have laws against violent protest.
We also have international laws that prevent experimental medicine being used on a population. That doesn't seem to be stopping them.
Exposing an entire population to a virus without protection from a vaccine is experimental (unavoidable for the first year).
Giving the vaccine to 85% of a population, after trials, and billions of doses worldwide, with rare serious side effects, saving thousands of lives is not experimental. Not providing that vaccination to all those hundreds of millions would have amounted to mass extermination. We are heading toward 5 million deaths now (many more never counted) from covid.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Zedi wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 2:26 pm
Yes, "experimental medicine" that has not been approved by the regulatory bodies ... but this vaccine isn't that
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

to all you anti mandater people.

https://youtu.be/vZ8T1aSPzsw

Yahoo lets make sure this makes the news news news.. and if it doesnt *bleep* is the news? PR.
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:33 pm
two wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 12:32 pm
Yes seriously enough is enough, how far are you willing to see this go?
How many people are you willing to die and let suffer?

Me? I've been asked to get a vaccine, wear a mask and keep my distance. Oh my God! Such tyranny. What a bunch of Nazi *bleep*.
Since you fail to understand the first meme, I'll simplify it for you with less nazi metaphors and a more simple one to understand.

00033ccab7ef580f.jpeg
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

Lolol same old actors, same old play. With the exception of the few that have now done some research.
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

Why hasn't the government mandated people on welfare or disability get the covid shot in order to receive their money? Seems like a double standard that government workers are losing their jobs and ability to feed their families but yet the government is paying out our tax dollars to keep the people on disability and welfare afloat.

Maybe its because the people on disability and welfare are already dependant on the government.

What are your thoughts on this? Seems wrong to be punishing tax paying constructive members of society with job losses while others keep getting a free cheque. I'm personally against anyone from losing their livelyhoods with these mandates, but at least show some consistency!

Maybe its follow the science, lol.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Zedi wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 12:12 pm Why hasn't the government mandated people on welfare or disability get the covid shot in order to receive their money? Seems like a double standard that government workers are losing their jobs and ability to feed their families but yet the government is paying out our tax dollars to keep the people on disability and welfare afloat.

Maybe its because the people on disability and welfare are already dependant on the government.

What are your thoughts on this? Seems wrong to be punishing tax paying constructive members of society with job losses while others keep getting a free cheque. I'm personally against anyone from losing their livelyhoods with these mandates, but at least show some consistency!

exactly, the whole thing is a scam
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

It strikes me as a no brainer, that since we know those who get vaccinated, for the most part have far milder cases if infected, and are less likely to spread the virus, that anyone working in the health field should be vaccinated.

Healthcare workers need to be part of the solution, as opposed to stubbornly remaining part of the problem.

Simply put as Spock said the needs of the many outweigh the wants of the few.

@the truth - How totally shocking that one who sees endless conspiracies everywhere, should think this to be a scam too. [icon_lol2.gif]
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

Urban Cowboy wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 12:22 pm It strikes me as a no brainer, that since we know those who get vaccinated, for the most part have far milder cases if infected, and are less likely to spread the virus, that anyone working in the health field should be vaccinated.

Healthcare workers need to be part of the solution, as opposed to stubbornly remaining part of the problem.

@the truth - How totally shocking that one who sees endless conspiracies everywhere, should think this to be a scam too. [icon_lol2.gif]
most healthy care workers probably have natural immunity and that should be recognized, there is reliable testing that can be done. Since if it were about health keeping those with natural immunity would make sense.

This is about compliance and order.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

forcing people to put a vaccine-chemical- in there body that has zero long term research is and should be criminal, maybe dixs and bon bon, should open camps up like ww11,just a matter of time
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

Urban Cowboy wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 12:22 pm It strikes me as a no brainer, that since we know those who get vaccinated, for the most part have far milder cases if infected, and are less likely to spread the virus, that anyone working in the health field should be vaccinated.

Its not just healthcare workers. Yes natural immunity is a real thing. scandinavian countries recognize it. Your wrong about less likely to spread the virus. They have same viral load as unvaccinated.

You didn't address the question. There are many people losing their jobs due to mandates, yet welfare recipients get a free pass.
How is any of what I'm saying a conspiracy. Stick to the topic.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Zedi wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 12:12 pm Why hasn't the government mandated people on welfare or disability get the covid shot in order to receive their money? Seems like a double standard that government workers are losing their jobs and ability to feed their families but yet the government is paying out our tax dollars to keep the people on disability and welfare afloat.

People on welfare and disability are not there because of their choice to not get vaccinated (thinking that you're making a subtle reference to the EI for unvaccinated conversation in that other thread ... the government is thinking about their citizens when supporting them through these social programs while the people who are losing their jobs due to the mandate are only thinking of themselves ...
two wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 12:27 pm most healthy care workers probably have natural immunity and that should be recognized, there is reliable testing that can be done. Since if it were about health keeping those with natural immunity would make sense.

This is about compliance and order.
"Natural immunity" to Covid-19? First time I've heard of this, especially related to a vocation ... would love to see your sources of reseearch for this ... thanks
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

spooker wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 12:47 pm "Natural immunity" to Covid-19? First time I've heard of this, especially related to a vocation ... would love to see your sources of reseearch for this ... thanks
https://neurology.med.ubc.ca/faculty-li ... en-pelech/

Dr Pelech is a Ph.D. President & Chief Scientific Officer at Kinexus Bioinformatics, Professor, Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Senate Representative for Faculty of Graduate and Post-doctoral Studies.

His research has focused on the identification of the parts of the virus that people make antibodies against. To that end, in his lab he has developed a highly accurate and sensitive test for determining if a person has been infected with the virus or has developed antibodies from vaccination.
spooker

Post by spooker »

two wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 1:04 pm
spooker wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 12:47 pm "Natural immunity" to Covid-19? First time I've heard of this, especially related to a vocation ... would love to see your sources of reseearch for this ... thanks
https://neurology.med.ubc.ca/faculty-li ... en-pelech/

Dr Pelech is a Ph.D. President & Chief Scientific Officer at Kinexus Bioinformatics, Professor, Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Senate Representative for Faculty of Graduate and Post-doctoral Studies.

His research has focused on the identification of the parts of the virus that people make antibodies against. To that end, in his lab he has developed a highly accurate and sensitive test for determining if a person has been infected with the virus or has developed antibodies from vaccination.
But that still doesn't explain your claim of healthcare staff having "natural immunity" ... is there anything that relates his research to your position that nurses probably have a natural immunity? Based on your comment he has provided a rapid-test to find immunity acquired from a previous infection or a vaccination ... can't see how that would translate into "natural immunity"

Return to “Health”