Karma!!

JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Re: Karma!!

Post by JagXKR »

the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:51 pm yup were you not always against violence, but now your not ?
You are at best misinformed and at worst lying. I am for punishment of criminals.
Loved the shot to the face of the criminal, but should have been harder and more of them. :up:
Needs to happen more. :up:
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

JagXKR wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:53 pm
the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:46 pm do they deserve it too https://globalnews.ca/news/8333255/vanc ... r-assault/
Red herring.
Shameful, utterly shameful. :thumbsdown:
so your not ok with a guy on the field with a knife getting assaulted . but your ok with a guy that is not wearing a mask getting assaulted :thumbsdown:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 11:55 am
sure looks like you and many on here are pro violence, :cuss:

and this what jt, bon bon and dixs have turned canada into :cuss:
I dislike those three but I can guarantee you that man was an idiot before JT Bonnie or Dix came along.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Veovis wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 1:04 pm
the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 11:55 am
sure looks like you and many on here are pro violence, :cuss:

and this what jt, bon bon and dixs have turned canada into :cuss:
I dislike those three but I can guarantee you that man was an idiot before JT Bonnie or Dix came along.
proof please ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:36 pm judge, jury and executioner ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if that's the case every criminal junkie should be treated the same when caught in the act, you people ok with that too
cool
Don't pretend that you don't feel the same way about the "criminal junkies" Mr. Bronson.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:46 pm
the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:36 pm judge, jury and executioner ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if that's the case every criminal junkie should be treated the same when caught in the act, you people ok with that too
cool
do they deserve it too https://globalnews.ca/news/8333255/vanc ... r-assault/
Yup.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 1:05 pm
Veovis wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 1:04 pm

proof please ?
Don't be an asss. I know you would like nothing more than to believe that this guy was a decent upstanding human being until covid and restrictions and mandates came along that drove him to be the frack *bleep* he is today.

He has been this way all his life. Proof? Watch the video. That isn't a recent behavioral deviation.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

Amazing to see the automatic assumption that he's an anti vaxxer without any evidence or facts to prove why the altercation started in the first place. Most of you would have been against this had it been prior to covid and would have suggested the law should determine his punishment. Instead, a bunch of accusations are thrown out there and are readily accepted because it fits the narrative. Sad bunch of people

Personally, I would have done the same as the guy in blue had if I witnessed this happening to a senior clearly trying to back away because the law never catches this happening and just slaps them on the wrist after anyway. Senior should have just stayed out of it in the first place and wasn't resorting to violence anyway, just wanted to yell anti-vaxxer and feel cool only to *bleep* out when the guy stands his ground.
Beerhunter341
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Beerhunter341 »

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind..as they say
Beerhunter341
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Beerhunter341 »

There is always more to the story... how does anyone know that he wasn't p!ssed because he is vaccinated and shouldn't have to wear a mask anymore?
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Beerhunter341 wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 1:16 pm An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind..as they say
Only half blind. [icon_lol2.gif]
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

mexi cali wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 1:11 pm
the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:46 pm

do they deserve it too https://globalnews.ca/news/8333255/vanc ... r-assault/
Yup.

thanks for your honesty :smt045
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Anytime.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

the truth wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:58 pm so your not ok with a guy on the field with a knife getting assaulted . but your ok with a guy that is not wearing a mask getting assaulted :thumbsdown:
I realize your anti-vax anti-everything Covid dogma gets in the way of cognitive thinking. But the term red herring means
"something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting."
This is precisely what you did with your soccer field stabbing video. Comparing that and the punch given to the anti-masker, anti-vaxxer or whatever that idiot was, is shamefully dishonest.
Next thing will be comparing it to those guys from the 40's that marched over Europe.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

mexi cali wrote: Oct 29th, 2021, 12:13 pm If you look closely, it looks like one of his teeth comes flying out.
His eyeglasses I think.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.

Return to “Canada”