Erza Wellness

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Nugget44

Erza Wellness

Post by Nugget44 »

So new Health Consultation businesses are opening up in BC made up of unvaccinated health care workers: Ezra Wellness.

Quote from Castanet News story:
Aalderink said he envisions Ezra Wellness filling a gap for those who want to use its services.

“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” he said.
Umm isn't the vaccination a ounce of prevention???? Or am I missing something???

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... Salmon-Arm
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
spooker

Re: Erza Wellness

Post by spooker »

^^ Yep, you got it in one :up:
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Nugget44 wrote: Oct 30th, 2021, 12:51 pm So new Health Consultation businesses are opening up in BC made up of unvaccinated health care workers: Ezra Wellness.

Aalderink said he envisions Ezra Wellness filling a gap for those who want to use its services.

“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” he said.
Umm isn't the vaccination a ounce of prevention???? Or am I missing something???

the clinic really has nothin to do with covid, or the jab.
The fella lost his job because of it, but is now just pursuing other things.

He said it’s not a medical clinic and it does not offer medical care.

“At best, I’d say consultation. A lot of it is just we evaluate, we have a discussion and we see where we can go and what might potentially work,” he said.

“So if you came in and you had questions, we would help place you or point you in the direction of what we think — collectively, you and I — would be best, through all modalities like massage, nutrition, naturopath, Western medicine. It's whatever we think would help you, even personal trainers.”
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

vinnied wrote: Oct 30th, 2021, 6:31 pm
Nugget44 wrote: Oct 30th, 2021, 12:51 pm So new Health Consultation businesses are opening up in BC made up of unvaccinated health care workers: Ezra Wellness.

the clinic really has nothin to do with covid, or the jab.
The fella lost his job because of it, but is now just pursuing other things.

He said it’s not a medical clinic and it does not offer medical care.

“At best, I’d say consultation. A lot of it is just we evaluate, we have a discussion and we see where we can go and what might potentially work,” he said.

“So if you came in and you had questions, we would help place you or point you in the direction of what we think — collectively, you and I — would be best, through all modalities like massage, nutrition, naturopath, Western medicine. It's whatever we think would help you, even personal trainers.”
I wanna ask this now and get things out of the way.....who's fault is it if this guys "business" goes under?
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

I'm fine with what this guy and other health care people are doing.
It's not likely I'll use them but there are plenty of people near where they are located that could use their advice.

Good luck to them.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Palliser
Fledgling

Post by Palliser »

If this guy spreads covid misinformation at his 'clinic' then that is a problem. I hope he doesnt.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 30th, 2021, 6:47 pm
I wanna ask this now and get things out of the way.....who's fault is it if this guys "business" goes under?
Same as if any business doesn't survive. Their own fault for either not having a good business model or not implementing it well enough.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Would appear that relying on donated spacd and then annoying the owner is not the best business plan.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... ord#350364
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#350364
“With each of our commercial tenants, we have a process we follow to vet and approve all tenants.”

Shaw said part of that is making sure tenants are able to meet legal, financial and insurance requirements.

“Without having gone through this process and because we have a no sub-lease clause in place, we cannot reasonably give approval on a lease,” he said.
Can't even follow rules for a lease.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Funny how the antivaxxers try to sub verse everything. Test the waters guys and gals. Now you know the power of a key :biggrin: :biggrin: to shut you out.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Anti-vaxxers tend not to be very smart, so it's no surprise they didn't understand how leases work.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Jonrox wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 2:43 pm Anti-vaxxers tend not to be very smart, so it's no surprise they didn't understand how leases work.
Nor do they know or want to know anything about how vaccines work.

?Ignorance is bliss? ???
Bring back the LIKE button.
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

alanjh595 wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 6:49 pm
Jonrox wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 2:43 pm Anti-vaxxers tend not to be very smart, so it's no surprise they didn't understand how leases work.
Nor do they know or want to know anything about how vaccines work.

?Ignorance is bliss? ???
---

"Illegal conduct and fraud by pharmaceutical companies puts the public health at risk, corrupts medical decisions by health care providers, and costs the government billions of dollars," said Tony West, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Division. "This civil settlement and plea agreement by Pfizer represent yet another example of what penalties will be faced when a pharmaceutical company puts profits ahead of patient welfare."

puts profits ahead of patient welfare

"This settlement demonstrates the ongoing efforts to pursue violations of the False Claims Act and recover taxpayer dollars for the Medicare and Medicaid programs,"

---

So you wonder why people don't trust; even do their own research?
Because they have gut instincts and see the tells.

Calling out your opposition with lame defamatory labels is weak.
We're not anti, we're pro, when based on transparency and legitimacy which none of this garbage to date has been.
Not overruling our autonomy.

Think much?
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Prove it.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Health”