Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Sparki55
Guru
Posts: 5434
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Sparki55 »

domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm Since the 'vax' mandate has not gotten 100% of the population > 12yrs old, there is still this pesky 5-10% of the >12yr old population that refuses to submit to the vaccine, which is insubordination towards government officials - unacceptable behavior.
So if the government told you tomorrow to kill your unvaccinated neighbor and you refused, you are also insubordinate towards government officials... People have been defying government officials for adges, many of those you would agree with today and not call unacceptable behavior. I think of slavery, abortion, rights to vote, etc.
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm If that fails to get every eligible child injected from 5-12 (eventually down to 0), the next step can be to enforce the vaccine requirements by leveraging child services, and removing the child from the abusive (vaccine refusing) parents custody, and not returning the child to their custody until until 14 days after the 2nd (or 3rd depending on the vaccine manufacturers recommendation) injection into the child AND the parents have also received all of their injections.
So first you hurt the child by refusing school, next you remove children from parents on the basis they are unfit to parent when refusing a vaccine for a virus that has almost no chance of death for their age range. :200:
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm Maybe it is simply time for the government to take the gloves off and cleanse society of these remaining science-deniers in the population that refuses to be be injected. I think with 90-95% of the population > 12 years old in support of these vaccines and the mandates (as evidenced by their cooperation), society could forgive itself for letting the government do the right thing by simply eliminating the risk that these remaining science-deniers pose to the vaccinated majority, using any means at the governments disposal, even if temporary laws are required to protect the government from criminal charges.
Wow... I no longer have words. Guess you're preparing for all-out war...
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm If this tiny minority group of natural-immunity obsessed individuals, who somehow managed to survive the deadliest pandemic the world has ever seen, and so far have survived the greatest discrimination against a group of people in a nation since 1930's Germany, thinks they can also survive a government mandate to cleanse society of all risks posed by non-believers of the vaccine, they are dead wrong.
This isn't the deadliest pandemic the world has ever seen. More false facts... Maybe google that?

Clearly, you've been duped by media or this is satire?
rustled
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24872
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by rustled »

Sparki55 wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:37 pm
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm Since the 'vax' mandate has not gotten 100% of the population > 12yrs old, there is still this pesky 5-10% of the >12yr old population that refuses to submit to the vaccine, which is insubordination towards government officials - unacceptable behavior.
So if the government told you tomorrow to kill your unvaccinated neighbor and you refused, you are also insubordinate towards government officials... People have been defying government officials for adges, many of those you would agree with today and not call unacceptable behavior. I think of slavery, abortion, rights to vote, etc.
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm If that fails to get every eligible child injected from 5-12 (eventually down to 0), the next step can be to enforce the vaccine requirements by leveraging child services, and removing the child from the abusive (vaccine refusing) parents custody, and not returning the child to their custody until until 14 days after the 2nd (or 3rd depending on the vaccine manufacturers recommendation) injection into the child AND the parents have also received all of their injections.
So first you hurt the child by refusing school, next you remove children from parents on the basis they are unfit to parent when refusing a vaccine for a virus that has almost no chance of death for their age range. :200:
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm Maybe it is simply time for the government to take the gloves off and cleanse society of these remaining science-deniers in the population that refuses to be be injected. I think with 90-95% of the population > 12 years old in support of these vaccines and the mandates (as evidenced by their cooperation), society could forgive itself for letting the government do the right thing by simply eliminating the risk that these remaining science-deniers pose to the vaccinated majority, using any means at the governments disposal, even if temporary laws are required to protect the government from criminal charges.
Wow... I no longer have words. Guess you're preparing for all-out war...
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:01 pm If this tiny minority group of natural-immunity obsessed individuals, who somehow managed to survive the deadliest pandemic the world has ever seen, and so far have survived the greatest discrimination against a group of people in a nation since 1930's Germany, thinks they can also survive a government mandate to cleanse society of all risks posed by non-believers of the vaccine, they are dead wrong.
This isn't the deadliest pandemic the world has ever seen. More false facts... Maybe google that?

Clearly, you've been duped by media or this is satire?
It was satire. Kind of like Animal Farm...
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Sparki55
Guru
Posts: 5434
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Sparki55 »

rustled wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:39 pm It was satire. Kind of like Animal Farm...
Thanks! That one was hard for me until I got to the bottom.

Good one domain lol.

Spot on for where this is about to go and get ugly.
rustled
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24872
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by rustled »

Sparki55 wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:44 pm
rustled wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:39 pm It was satire. Kind of like Animal Farm...
Thanks! That one was hard for me until I got to the bottom.

Good one domain lol.

Spot on for where this is about to go and get ugly.
Yup!
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
barianqueen
Banned
Posts: 649
Joined: May 2nd, 2020, 3:45 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by barianqueen »

Pappywinkle wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 2:58 pm Try this: "Gram" being vaccinated may mean an 80-90% chance that Gram won't get seriously ill or need to be hospitalized if she catches covid.
Exactly!!!!!

I really don't see why it's so difficult to comprehend the effectiveness of the vaccine. Vaccinated people are substantially less likely to require invasive hospital care which is precisely why the mandate is in effect. Hospitals won't be as clogged with Covid patients, workplaces will be safer, and "Gram" will stand a significantly better chance of surviving. This isn't rocket science.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 7665
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by foenix »

rustled wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:29 pm
Cuz again: we're told the vaccinated are less likely to be symptomatic, less likely to know they're ill, less likely to be home sick in bed etc. ...

We know the vaccinated are less symptomatic and therefore less likely to be aware they're infectious. Ignoring that reality just seems pointless to me.
You forgot the part about the asymptotic vaxxed are less likely to transmit because they usually have less viral loads, isn't that why they are asymptomatic.

Of course, this too.......
People who are vaccinated against Covid-19 are less likely to spread the virus even if they become infected, a new study finds, adding to a growing body of evidence that vaccines can reduce transmission of the delta variant.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... s-n1280583
User avatar
domain
Übergod
Posts: 1390
Joined: Sep 4th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by domain »

rustled wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:51 pm
Sparki55 wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:44 pm

Thanks! That one was hard for me until I got to the bottom.

Good one domain lol.

Spot on for where this is about to go and get ugly.
Yup!
While I posted this as satire, an uncomfortable fraction of what I wrote has already occurred, while another fraction has a reasonable possibility of occurring (children).

The likelihood of the remaining non-fiction depends whether or not the "vaccinated majority", aka the mob, decide to extricate their craniums from their rectums. Plenty disagree, but would rather ignore what is going on, which is typical when the population of the mistreated minority gets small enough.

Did you know that during the 1930's, that Jews made up only 1.7% of the population in Europe? Laws were made to legalize persecution, discrimination, confiscation and abuse towards that minority as well. Then they were subject to extermination, and luckily for the survivors, there were brave people left in the world who knew right from wrong.
With honesty and integrity.
rustled
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24872
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by rustled »

domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:03 pm
rustled wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 3:51 pm

Yup!
While I posted this as satire, an uncomfortable fraction of what I wrote has already occurred, while another fraction has a reasonable possibility of occurring (children).

The likelihood of the remaining non-fiction depends whether or not the "vaccinated majority", aka the mob, decide to extricate their craniums from their rectums. Plenty disagree, but would rather ignore what is going on, which is typical when the population of the mistreated minority gets small enough.

Did you know that during the 1930's, that Jews made up only 1.7% of the population in Europe? Laws were made to legalize persecution, discrimination, confiscation and abuse towards that minority as well. Then they were subject to extermination, and luckily for the survivors, there were brave people left in the world who knew right from wrong.
Yes, I've been watching the parallels and similarities between the current scapegoating of the unvaccinated and previous examples of entire societies' complicity in scapegoating: the Roma, the "witches", etc. We really haven't evolved much, have we? Fear and ignorance still drive the masses to do things they ought not be proud of.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 9367
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by LordEd »

rustled wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:10 pm Fear and ignorance still drive the masses to do things they ought not be proud of.
Some of them seem extremely proud of their behavior and post it on youtube or bitchute. Plenty having their fun attacking teenage store clerks.

Less proud, but still loving the attention I wager:

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ior#350427

Anti-vax and racism go hand in hand. *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
rustled
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24872
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by rustled »

*removed response to deleted part of post*
Last edited by rustled on Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
domain
Übergod
Posts: 1390
Joined: Sep 4th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by domain »

It has been approximately 80-90 years since the last set of horrors to plague the western world.

All new people today, the oldest with recollection essentially gone (and ignored).

History no longer taught as a reminder.

New (old) mistakes to be repeated.
With honesty and integrity.
rustled
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24872
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by rustled »

domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:19 pm It has been approximately 80-90 years since the last set of horrors to plague the western world.

All new people today, the oldest with recollection essentially gone (and ignored).

History no longer taught as a reminder.

New (old) mistakes to be repeated.
Sparki55 seems young, and aware of the dangers of scapegoating. Gives me hope!
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
PoplarSoul
Guru
Posts: 5208
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:27 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by PoplarSoul »

domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:03 pm Did you know that during the 1930's, that Jews made up only 1.7% of the population in Europe? Laws were made to legalize persecution, discrimination, confiscation and abuse towards that minority as well. Then they were subject to extermination, and luckily for the survivors, there were brave people left in the world who knew right from wrong.
Are you seriously comparing yourself to the 1930's European Jews?
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
User avatar
domain
Übergod
Posts: 1390
Joined: Sep 4th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by domain »

PoplarSoul wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:25 pm
domain wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:03 pm Did you know that during the 1930's, that Jews made up only 1.7% of the population in Europe? Laws were made to legalize persecution, discrimination, confiscation and abuse towards that minority as well. Then they were subject to extermination, and luckily for the survivors, there were brave people left in the world who knew right from wrong.
Are you seriously comparing yourself to the 1930's European Jews?
Yes.

I can't fly, or take a passenger train.

I can't work, and I can't get EI if I get laid off.

I can't participate in the following:


Indoor ticketed sporting events with more than 50 people

Indoor concerts, theatre, dance and symphony events with more than 50 people

Licensed restaurants and cafes and restaurants and cafes that offer table service (indoor and patio dining)
Includes liquor tasting rooms in wineries, breweries or distilleries

Pubs, bars and lounges (indoor and patio dining)

Nightclubs, casinos and movie theatres

Gyms, exercise and dance facilities or studios, Includes these activities happening in recreation facilities
Businesses offering indoor exercise/fitness

Indoor adult group and team sports for people 22 years old or older

Indoor skating rinks

Indoor organized events with more than 50 people, such as weddings, funeral receptions (outside of a funeral home), organized parties, conferences, trade fairs and workshops

Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities with more than 50 people, such as pottery studios, art classes or choir rehearsals

Post-secondary student housing

Spectators at indoor youth sporting events

Unpaid supervisors, coaches and assistants of sports and group activities for people 21 years or younger


If you took a moment to search, you would see that life as an unvaccinated person in Canada has more in common with Jews in early 30's Eastern Europe than a modern day western nation.
With honesty and integrity.
User avatar
domain
Übergod
Posts: 1390
Joined: Sep 4th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by domain »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Nov 2nd, 2021, 4:41 pm ^You’d be free to participate in all these activities if you’d spend 20 minutes one day to get vaccinated.

Did the Jews have the vax option?
I like that you defend a discriminatory policy against your fellow Canadians, it highlights the issue at hand.
With honesty and integrity.

Return to “Health”