Huawei and The liberal government.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
featfan
Guru

Huawei and The liberal government.

Post by featfan »

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federa ... eview.html

FEDERAL POLITICS
Liberals won’t commit to date for 5G, Huawei review
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Huawei and The liberal government.

Post by GordonH »

I have absolutely no problem barring Huawei from Canadian cell networks.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/ ... xperts-say
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
erinmore3775
Grand Pooh-bah

The 5G Decision

Post by erinmore3775 »

With the Michaels out of the equation it is time for Canada to make its 5G decision. Huawei should be eliminated from the equation. Canada's allies have already done that. We owe nothing to China and Huawei and they do not have a technology advantage. We live in close proximity to most of our allies and have strong tr a de relationships with them. Furthermore I do not know of any of them kidnapping our citizens for political purposes.

It is time for our government to grow a pair, make the right decision, and say NO to Huawei and their 5G technology.

[urlhttps://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/with-canada-se ... -1.6248558][/url]
We won’t fight homelessness, hunger, or poverty, but we can fight climate change. The juxtaposition of the now and the future, food for thought.

"You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give." - Winston Churchill
GordonH

Re: The 5G Decision

Post by GordonH »

erinmore3775 wrote: Nov 14th, 2021, 8:29 am With the Michaels out of the equation it is time for Canada to make its 5G decision. Huawei should be eliminated from the equation. Canada's allies have already done that. We owe nothing to China and Huawei and they do not have a technology advantage. We live in close proximity to most of our allies and have strong tr a de relationships with them. Furthermore I do not know of any of them kidnapping our citizens for political purposes.

It is time for our government to grow a pair, make the right decision, and say NO to Huawei and their 5G technology.

[urlhttps://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/with-canada-se ... -1.6248558][/url]
:up: :up: remove huawei completely from Canadian cell networks, totally agree.
If you foolishly own huawei cellphone, to bad so sad.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Since the (intentional) decision delay caused the big three to choose other systems, Huawei is already out.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

crookedmember wrote: Nov 14th, 2021, 9:25 am Since the (intentional) decision delay caused the big three to choose other systems, Huawei is already out.
Well then don’t let them back in. Of course jt loves kissing CCP butts.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

erinmore3775 wrote: Nov 14th, 2021, 8:29 am With the Michaels out of the equation...
Who?

That's the response in Ottawa.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “Social Concerns”