Ottawa NHL team - All vaccinated - 40% positive for Covid

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Ottawa NHL team - All vaccinated - 40% positive for Covid

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Fancy wrote: Nov 20th, 2021, 11:19 pm
Glacier wrote: Nov 20th, 2021, 10:33 pm "No one is being forced to have sex with the boss, but everyone who doesn't we'll have to take it 25% pay cut."
Hardly the same premise for many reasons but first and foremost is an illness that has been deemed a pandemic. Hardly the same as sleeping with the boss.
You haven't seen my old boss.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

So what exactly is the problem here :138:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

Glacier wrote: Nov 20th, 2021, 10:33 pm
Catri wrote: Nov 20th, 2021, 4:50 pm No one has been forced to get vaccinated. It’s a choice.
"No one is being forced to have sex with the boss, but everyone who doesn't we'll have to take it 25% pay cut."
Wow, seriously? You equate taking a safe, effective vaccine for a contagious disease (a disease that's killed over 5 million people over the last 2 years) with rape? I guess that's how desperate the always spurious argument against vaccination has become. Don't get vaccinated if you don't want to, change careers if you have to in order to accommodate your obstinate position on that point, but do not sit there and claim that a wee shot in your arm is analogous to sexual assault. It's not.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Catri wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 1:00 pm
Wow, seriously? You equate taking a safe, effective vaccine for a contagious disease (a disease that's killed over 5 million people over the last 2 years) with rape?
It's not rape if you give your consent...

Oh, but you are saying that it's rape if you consent under duress... Interesting because a lot of people took the shot under duress...
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
I wear a cute pink dress
Banned

Post by I wear a cute pink dress »

Glacier wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 1:44 pm
Wow, seriously? You equate taking a safe, effective vaccine for a contagious disease (a disease that's killed over 5 million people over the last 2 years) with rape?

Oh, but you are saying that it's rape if you consent under duress... Interesting because a lot of people took the shot under duress...
who was vaxed under duress?
I love wearing cute pink dresses
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 12:28 pm You haven't seen my old boss.
I've had a few old ones - wasn't even a thought in my dreams - ewwww
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Catri wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 1:00 pm ... a safe, effective vaccine ...
roll-eyes.gif
Every one on the Ottawa senators will get covid - pass it on to someone else.

The only thing effective about the covid vaccine - is the number of new billionaires in the vaccine industrial
complex.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Good Lord. Seriously?
All posts 100% moderator approved!
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

LOL, they'd eventually get the virus regardless if they had the vaccine or not, but thanks to the vaccine, their chances of developing severe illness is reduced. But hey, that would go against the narrative [icon_lol2.gif]
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

I'm saying consenting to sex is not the same as consenting to getting vaccinated in a pandemic that's killed over 5 million people and your analogy is ridiculous. There is no secret meaning in my post, don't put words in my mouth.

A lot of people took the shot under duress, eh? They say no one who genuinely believes the shot is dangerous or would be damaging to them has felt compelled enough to take it. I hear it's only those who just don't like to be told to do something for the greater good, unless it also benefits them as individuals, who have taken the shot now that it actually benefits them.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

OKkayak wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 3:15 pm LOL, they'd eventually get the virus regardless if they had the vaccine or not, but thanks to the vaccine, their chances of developing severe illness is reduced. But hey, that would go against the narrative [icon_lol2.gif]
Yup. Thanks to the vaccine, none of the players will be doing a Mak Parhar.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I wear a cute pink dress wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 2:11 pm
who was vaxed under duress?
Everyone who was given a suspension at IH (or elsewhere), and then got vaxxed. Also, anyone at IH (or elsewhere) who needed their job so they got the Vax ahead of time for fear of getting fired.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Glacier wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 1:44 pm It's not rape if you give your consent...

It's clear you don't understand what rape is. Being forced to have intimate relations with another person is nothing compared to getting a vaccine.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

crookedmember wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 3:21 pm
Yup. Thanks to the vaccine, none of the players will be doing a Mak Parhar.
Plus, without the vaccine, they'd be seeing an 80% positivity rate and they wouldn't even be able to be playing in full arenas :smt045
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Fancy wrote: Nov 21st, 2021, 5:54 pm
It's clear you don't understand what rape is. Being forced to have intimate relations with another person is nothing compared to getting a vaccine.
I agree that rape is far worse, and is an extreme example of duress, but sometimes it takes an extreme example to understand that someone less extreme is also coercive and wrong.
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”