BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
harblz
Fledgling

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by harblz »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 24th, 2021, 7:06 pm https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -to-worsen

In a recent but small outbreak, Australia has begun abducting covid positive people from their homes to place them in government run concentration camps. The government is using the military to abduct these patients for quarantine. These camps have extremely strict rules, and you are unable to leave on your own accord. Reports indicate the prisoners must also pay for these visits.

bUt ItS jUsT a cOnSpiRacY rIgHt gUys? .....GuYs?
Dude, you really need to start using your head.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 24th, 2021, 7:06 pm https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -to-worsen

In a recent but small outbreak, Australia has begun abducting covid positive people from their homes to place them in government run concentration camps. The government is using the military to abduct these patients for quarantine. These camps have extremely strict rules, and you are unable to leave on your own accord. Reports indicate the prisoners must also pay for these visits.

bUt ItS jUsT a cOnSpiRacY rIgHt gUys? .....GuYs?
The article also states:
The home quarantine requirement is scheduled to end on 20 December with rapid antigen testing extended to all arrivals.
Binjari was a “low-vaccination community” and urged people to get vaccinated against Covid.
Some of the territory’s key Indigenous bodies gave their backing to Gunner’s handling of the outbreak on Sunday.
The outbreak was triggered by a 21-year-old infected woman who illegally entered the NT in late October after contracting the virus in Victoria and lying on her border entry form.
There is no mention of "concentration camps. You are making things up.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

Conservatives who spend all day, every day arguing with strangers on the internet are such embarrassing losers and truly just so dumb.

Some right wingers definitely have a secret folder full of naked Hunter Biden photos.
Zedi
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Zedi »

Will Pfizer own you? Will your offspring's DNA be changed forever due to the mrna shot?

Never in history, except for the Nazi era has something been forced onto a population before. For something that 99% of people will survive. Tyranny!!

https://downthechupacabrahole.com/2021/ ... -property/
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Zedi wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 10:47 am Will Pfizer own you? Will your offspring's DNA be changed forever due to the mrna shot?
No because only idiots have that misinterpretation of how it works. I'm sure orphans will be changed forever due to their parents being too stupid to take a shot.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 10:58 am
Zedi wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 10:47 am Will Pfizer own you? Will your offspring's DNA be changed forever due to the mrna shot?
No because only idiots have that misinterpretation of how it works. I'm sure orphans will be changed forever due to their parents being too stupid to take a shot.
Ok well since you are an expert on vaccines maybe you can better explain the benefits and downfalls? Maybe you can also explain how they know so much about the benefits but can't determine if the vaccine played any role in the death of those who perished in a short period of time after receiving the dose?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:01 am Ok well since you are an expert on vaccines maybe you can better explain the benefits and downfalls? Maybe you can also explain how they know so much about the benefits but can't determine if the vaccine played any role in the death of those who perished in a short period of time after receiving the dose?
Because all doctors and coroners are incompetent. The ones who write the cause of death on the certificate. Only bitchute knows the real cause was the vaccine and they don't need anything like medical tests or actual detailed medical information.

Just because they don't phone you up and tell you doesn't mean causes of death haven't been determined. You just can't handle the idea that on any given day people die from various reasons. When you have a massive vaccination campaign going on with billions of people, nature doesn't decide to wait a bit before those reasons take effect.

Believe your bitchute overlords. It was the vaccine. Ignore the doctors.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:05 am
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:01 am Ok well since you are an expert on vaccines maybe you can better explain the benefits and downfalls? Maybe you can also explain how they know so much about the benefits but can't determine if the vaccine played any role in the death of those who perished in a short period of time after receiving the dose?
Because all doctors and coroners are incompetent. The ones who write the cause of death on the certificate. Only bitchute knows the real cause was the vaccine and they don't need anything like medical tests or actual detailed medical information.

Just because they don't phone you up and tell you doesn't mean causes of death haven't been determined. You just can't handle the idea that on any given day people die from various reasons. When you have a massive vaccination campaign going on with billions of people, nature doesn't decide to wait a bit before those reasons take effect.

Is bitchute the only thing you use to support your argument? I know many medical professionals personally, I happen to be married to one. I have taken my stance based on the professional opinion of those I trust rather than those who dictate.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:29 am
LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:05 am Because all doctors and coroners are incompetent. The ones who write the cause of death on the certificate. Only bitchute knows the real cause was the vaccine and they don't need anything like medical tests or actual detailed medical information.

Is bitchute the only thing you use to support your argument? I know many medical professionals personally, I happen to be married to one. I have taken my stance based on the professional opinion of those I trust rather than those who dictate.
"Medical professionals". Sure. How's unemployment going for them?

AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:33 am
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:29 am

So your assumption that they are unemployed is based on what? You're assuming that I only associate with those who share my beliefs?

The fact that you are humoured by people losing their careers just goes to show what kind of person you truly are. If you cant have a civil conversation then, please stop responding.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 12:20 pm
LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:33 am
So your assumption that they are unemployed is based on what? You're assuming that I only associate with those who share my beliefs?

The fact that you are humoured by people losing their careers just goes to show what kind of person you truly are. If you cant have a civil conversation then, please stop responding.
I don't have civil conversations with those who support attacking veterans on remembrance day.

A doctor who doesn't believe in medicine has as much place in the field as a janitor who doesn't believe in cleaning supplies.

WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 12:25 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 12:20 pm

I don't have civil conversations with those who support attacking veterans on remembrance day.

A doctor who doesn't believe in medicine has as much place in the field as a janitor who doesn't believe in cleaning supplies.
Coming from a family of veterans you should mind your tongue pal! I do not support the handful of people who disgraced that day so go *bleep* yourself you little scum bag!
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 1:24 pm Coming from a family of veterans you should mind your tongue pal! I do not support the handful of people who disgraced that day so go *bleep* yourself you little scum bag!
You seem to have no problem supporting their cause or blindly following their teachings.

You can find that 'handful' at the park every weekend. Go cheer them on.

AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 1:33 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 1:24 pm Coming from a family of veterans you should mind your tongue pal! I do not support the handful of people who disgraced that day so go *bleep* yourself you little scum bag!
You seem to have no problem supporting their cause or blindly following their teachings.

You can find that 'handful' at the park every weekend. Go cheer them on.
You know absolutely nothing about my beliefs or what I support. All your accusations are unfounded and unsupported based strictly on assumptions. Go ahead and say what you will, you are just a troll hiding behind a keyboard. Go find someone else to play your childish games with.

Return to “Bickering Room”