Justice for Ahmaud Arbery didnt start off as a crime of murder

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
cv23
Guru

Re: Justice for Ahmaud Arbery didnt start off as a crime of murder

Post by cv23 »

Queen K wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 9:59 am Because whites aren't systematically discriminated against?
Yet there is an NAACP and no NAAWP, a Black Miss America Pageant but no White Miss America Pageant, it's fine to be vocally proud of being a Black American Native American Hispanic American Asian American but not a White American, statues of white heroes who founded and built America are torn down while a statue of a black criminal is erected, and the list goes on and on.
Seems like discrimination of white people by those of color in America is just as much a problem.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Queen K wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 9:59 am Because whites aren't systematically discriminated against?
Maybe because whites don't play the victim card.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

bb49 wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 8:33 pm
Scenario one. Three whites found not guilty. Blacks everywhere burn, loot and murder.
Because it would be a clear case of lack of justice. And they'd have the right to be upset along with people of other colors who would see it as a failure of the court system. I mean, I'd be upset too.
Scenario two. Three whites found guilty. Whites everywhere burn, loot, and murder.
Why would somebody burn, loot, and murder when justice prevailed? Most sane white people would look at this verdict and say - well, that's what they deserve.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Even Steven wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 12:23 pm
bb49 wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 8:33 pm
Scenario one. Three whites found not guilty. Blacks everywhere burn, loot and murder.
Because it would be a clear case of lack of justice. And they'd have the right to be upset along with people of other colors who would see it as a failure of the court system. I mean, I'd be upset too.
Scenario two. Three whites found guilty. Whites everywhere burn, loot, and murder.
Why would somebody burn, loot, and murder when justice prevailed? Most sane white people would look at this verdict and say - well, that's what they deserve.
There are whites who’s grandparents talks very fondly of the days of strange fruit.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
spooker

Post by spooker »

cv23 wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 10:56 am
Yet there is an NAACP and no NAAWP, a Black Miss America Pageant but no White Miss America Pageant, it's fine to be vocally proud of being a Black American Native American Hispanic American Asian American but not a White American, statues of white heroes who founded and built America are torn down while a statue of a black criminal is erected, and the list goes on and on.
Seems like discrimination of white people by those of color in America is just as much a problem.
Why would White people need that? They built the system that favours them in the first place ...
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

bb49 wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 11:29 am Maybe because whites don't play the victim card.

When have white people been victimized?
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Brass Monkey wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 3:41 pm
bb49 wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 11:29 am Maybe because whites don't play the victim card.

When have white people been victimized?
Did you not read what I said?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

bb49 wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 8:33 pm Scenario two. Three whites found guilty. Whites everywhere burn, loot, and murder.

Hey, why wasn't there any burning, looting, and murdering by the whites? :200:
What would be their reason to do so?
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

Why would White people need that? They built the system that favours them in the first place ...
So now it's time for people of color to proudly discriminate against white people?
A woman of color can become Miss America but ONLY a black woman can be Miss Black America. Can you imagine the out cry if there was a Miss White America that only accepted white women?
There is an NAACP for people of color and white people accept it but if there was an NAAWP the people of color would lose their :cuss:
There is a United Black College fund which white people accept and even donate to it. Do you think that people of color would accept and donate to a United White Person College Fund?

Isn't discrimination in all forms the problem or is it just a game of "You did it to me so now I'm going to do it to you" followed by "You did it to me so now I'm going to do it to you" again and again and again? Racism is prejudice or intolerance based on race and sadly EVERY race is guilty of it if they exclude another in any of their activities.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

cv23 wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 4:08 pm
So now it's time for people of color to proudly discriminate against white people?
A woman of color can become Miss America but ONLY a black woman can be Miss Black America. Can you imagine the out cry if there was a Miss White America that only accepted white women?
There is an NAACP for people of color and white people accept it but if there was an NAAWP the people of color would lose their :cuss:
There is a United Black College fund which white people accept and even donate to it. Do you think that people of color would accept and donate to a United White Person College Fund?

Isn't discrimination in all forms the problem or is it just a game of "You did it to me so now I'm going to do it to you" followed by "You did it to me so now I'm going to do it to you" again and again and again? Racism is prejudice or intolerance based on race and sadly EVERY race is guilty of it if they exclude another in any of their activities.
And the left wing politicians tell us we have to take that abuse, and too many of us do.

Hey, it's no different than blacks calling each other the "N" word, but if a white person uses it, off with their head.

And the black only colleges, isn't that segregation that so many older blacks fought against?

#StandUpToJewishHate
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Even Steven wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 5:43 am Wow, a lawyer leaking the video that showed the truth.

Not all lawyers are scam bags, i guess.
just a one off 99% are scumbags
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

Hey, it's no different than blacks calling each other the "N" word, but if a white person uses it, off with their head.
And a person of color can call a white person Cracker, honkie, whitey or a host of other racially derogatory names and it's accepted.
Racism clearly exists within EVERY race but for some reason white people are the only ones to be considered as being racist.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they are currently the most systematically discriminated against
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cv23 wrote: Nov 27th, 2021, 4:36 pm
And a person of color can call a white person Cracker, honkie, whitey or a host of other racially derogatory names and it's accepted.
Racism clearly exists within EVERY race but for some reason white people are the only ones to be considered as being racist.
exactly.............
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I feel so discriminated against.

My life is so hard because of colored folks.

What will I do to get ahead in life!?

Return to “Social Concerns”