Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

PoplarSoul
Guru

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Post by PoplarSoul »

ferri wrote: Nov 30th, 2021, 4:16 pm If you read the article I just posted there was nothing other than "name dropping". So I personally think we need to wait and see what comes out. Let's not go down the same old road. :)
Agree.
At the end of the day, Royalty, Democrats, Republicans or anything in between, who cares?
They are sick, narcistic, no morals people out there taking advantage of innocent underage children.
Those 2 individuals helped anyone involved to easily get what they wanted.
Truly disgusting.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
Iamme
Board Meister

Post by Iamme »

ferri wrote: Nov 30th, 2021, 4:07 pm So. Are you guys going to actually discuss the trial or is this going to be another Bicker and Bait thing? Because if that's what it's going to be I'm pulling it off the board. It's pretty disgusting and disrespectful to the people that were abused by these creeps to use it the way it is being used so far. :-X
Oh my. Ferri’s mad lol :topic:
Bullying is not acceptable and cowardly. You know who you are.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Back to the ................................trial. :200:

Thinking just a short way back to two other newsworthy trials and the decisions that were made by the jurys, what's the makeup of this jury?
Is it all men, all women, a bit of both? How about those that don't identify as either?
Any blacks? Or is that not important?

All I've read to date are the occasional headlines. Is this trial expected to be long? If so, then I can see this thread going off the rails a lot more. :200:

With what I've read, why do people have to feel the need for power over others, in particular minors? That's just so wrong.
If this had been nothing but a group of consenting adults it would hardly have made a headline other than the odd politician cheating on a spouse.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

What is truly disgusting is how many people knew it was going on and said and did FA.
A Vanity Fair article was actually hard reading - she is a vile person
Meanwhile there are some people sweating bullets during this trial

I hope those who sheltered her when she was on the lam get busted too
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

These passengers heading out on the jet to the island looks like a Pedophile ring to me.. I wonder what the holier than thou bible thumpers think about their orange goof messing with kids ... Same goes for Clinton and the rest of these sickos.. I hope Maxwell spills her guts as it were..
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

You people are all foaming at the mouths, well, all but one.
There wasn't much said on the first day other than name-dropping which included people on both sides of politics by the pilot who also stated he saw to indicate anything criminal was going on in the over 20 years he piloted the Aircraft.

Please let's not go the route of our southern neighbors and wait for the facts and evidence before the mudslinging begins.

Also, just an FYI Trump broke all association with Epstein back in 2007 after Esptien was first accused of sexual assault.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rjamer wrote: Dec 1st, 2021, 8:53 am These passengers heading out on the jet to the island looks like a Pedophile ring to me.. I wonder what the holier than thou bible thumpers think about their orange goof messing with kids ... Same goes for Clinton and the rest of these sickos.. I hope Maxwell spills her guts as it were..
and I wonder what the holier than thou Communist Manifesto thumpers think of Epstein having a picture of Bill Clinton in a dress in his New York apartment...

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

That doesn't even look like a photograph. More like a painting so I would doubt that very much.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Bsuds wrote: Dec 1st, 2021, 4:11 pm That doesn't even look like a photograph. More like a painting so I would doubt that very much.
Sorry, I said "picture" but I meant "painting". It was a painting. My bad.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill- ... in-1628437
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Dec 1st, 2021, 4:58 pm
Bsuds wrote: Dec 1st, 2021, 4:11 pm That doesn't even look like a photograph. More like a painting so I would doubt that very much.
Sorry, I said "picture" but I meant "painting". It was a painting. My bad.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill- ... in-1628437
Definitely not my type.
I've never been attracted to strapless dresses or swimsuits. :smt045
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm with GB on how amazing it is that she is still alive to even have a trial. How did this happen? Or did she learn something about how Jeff "committed suicide" and decide not to talk about the Royals? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

Trump had cut off relations with Epstein and long time ago and even had him banned from Mara Lago. The same can't be said for some of the others including Bill Gates who continued to associate with him even after his charges. It was not uncommon for Epstein a investor and philanthropist (only in act) to associate with famous and wealthy people. In all likelihood he was running a honeypot to compromise individuals in key positions of government and business, mostly likely working for Israeli intelligence.
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 2nd, 2021, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use the meme thread please.
I birn quil I se
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Breaking News: Politicians are Pedophiles

Is this really news to you?
Biden, Trump, they are all pedophiles. We actually have video and pictures of Biden inappropriately touching children. Blackmailing politicians for having sex with minors is the oldest trick in the political book. With that sort of dirt, politicians can be made to do just about anything. That was the entire point of Epstein's jet, for baiting high profile people and getting dirt on them for later.
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Queen K wrote: Dec 1st, 2021, 8:45 pm I'm with GB on how amazing it is that she is still alive to even have a trial. How did this happen? Or did she learn something about how Jeff "committed suicide" and decide not to talk about the Royals? :135:
It's a miracle that she is still alive. Or she has set up one heckuva a mutually assured destruction fall out from photos or videos being released upon her untimely demise that the rich and powerful pedos are quaking in their boots and filling their pants. I wonder which one of them introduced the concept of a "Minor Attracted Person" to the woke lexicon?
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson

Return to “World”