All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Re: All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

Post by Gone_Fishin »

^^^ But there's always time to go surfing.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

crookedmember wrote: Nov 1st, 2021, 8:38 am I'm struggling to imagine Iffy O'Toole, Andy "Office Supplies" Scheer or little PP Poilievre answer a question with such grace and style. Good work, Mr. Prime Minister. It's easy to see why you've whupped-silly the above dorks three times now.

His mark was Justin. That will go down in history as a negative! Oh how I wished Maggie had safe sex with Fidel Castro.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I tried. I honestly DID try to listen to that rambling, arrogant, strutting excuse for a human’s B.S. spew and started to feel ill

Had to turn it off p.d.q.

Barf icon inserted here
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

A couple of more failures by the Trudeau government.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ag-for ... -1.6279572
In scathing report, auditor general says feds failed to protect foreign farm workers from the pandemic

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/quaran ... -1.6279176
Public Health Agency of Canada failed to keep tabs on most quarantine hotel stays, says AG

This government is sure keeping the auditor general and ombudspersons busy.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bb49 wrote: Dec 9th, 2021, 7:40 pm A couple of more failures by the Trudeau government.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ag-for ... -1.6279572
In scathing report, auditor general says feds failed to protect foreign farm workers from the pandemic
Must be Harper's fault. Failing that, Scheer's fault. Failing that, O'Toole's fault.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/quaran ... -1.6279176
Public Health Agency of Canada failed to keep tabs on most quarantine hotel stays, says AG

This government is sure keeping the auditor general and ombudspersons busy.
Must be Harper's fault. Failing that, Scheer's fault. Failing that, O'Toole's fault.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

All I see is all the things Trudeau makes more awesome.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

nucksRnum1 wrote: Dec 9th, 2021, 10:16 pm All I see is all the things Trudeau makes more awesome.
yes awesomely more and more stupid. Justin Trudeau is an embarrassment to this country.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Dec 9th, 2021, 10:16 pm All I see is all the things Trudeau makes more awesome.
Of course you would since you are in love with him, go get a room already... Okay.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

NEW: Google released their top searched questions from 2021. This was #1.

It’s no surprise that Canadians have questions. Trudeau still doesn't have a good answer.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Dec 10th, 2021, 7:32 am NEW: Google released their top searched questions from 2021. This was #1.

It’s no surprise that Canadians have questions. Trudeau still doesn't have a good answer.

such a poor photoshop, at least make it look realistic.

We had an election as the mandate of the government changed and the people should decide if the pandemic mandates set by the current government should continue. The people voted, Justin won and we are here today. For better or worse democracy worked and we need to live with the results.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 10th, 2021, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

M Poilievre owns the mentally incompetent Justin, let's him wander right into his trap!

Justin Trudeau is the most stupid politician Canada has ever had to endure.

#JustinFlation

https://twitter.com/pierrepoilievre/sta ... 6726274057
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Chris Selley: Canada's proudly spineless Parliament

Recently retired Liberal cabinet minister Catherine McKenna set eyes a-rolling on Twitter Wednesday in reacting to some sad news out of the National Capital Region: A by-all-accounts well-liked public-school teacher in Chelsea, Que. had been removed from the classroom because she wears a hijab. The Ottawa Citizen reported that Fatemeh Anvari had been reassigned to a “literacy initiative at the school that will address inclusion and diversity,” which is perfect, in its own awful way.

“Appalling,” exclaimed McKenna, who was infrastructure minister just a couple of months ago. “Time for political leaders to take a stand against Bill 21.”

It is, indeed, appalling. But there are few things quite so maddening as recently retired politicians suddenly finding their passion on issues on which they might have made a difference while in office. Marc Garneau — still an MP at least! — added his voice to the a capella group later in the day: “nobody in Canada should ever lose their job because of what they wear or their religious beliefs.”
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/c ... d=msedgntp
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

There's a similar situation in Canada.

Liberal voters are the most spiteful, hateful people in the country, yet claim to be all for diversity and inclusion.

The left has really lost its way in society. We can thank the manipulator Justin Trudeau for that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

I know math is hard, but where I come from that's $17,446.81/person to do a Covid test.
Treasury Board President
@MonaFortier budgets $82M for Covid tests on 4,700 employees amid questions of hidden pork: "How does the gov't justify this?"
Which friend of Trudeau's is supplying these tests?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Canada”