Upcoming Grocery Deals

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Upcoming Grocery Deals

Post by oneh2obabe »

Superstore has pork half loin @ $3.49/lb. Average weight is 3.75 kg (8.265 lbs.) Great way to get a nice centre cut pork loin roast, pork chops (regular and double thick for stuffing), pork schnitzel and pork medallions.
RCSS.png
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

RCSS has beef tenderloin on sale in the Dec. 17th to Dec. 24th flyer BUT it's on sale Friday to Wednesday only. Checked their web site and tenderloin steaks are going for $31.00/lb. and tenderloin roast (club pack) is $29.00/lb. Save-On-Foods is $39.04/lb. for tenderloin steaks.
RCSS.png
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Superstore has the following on sale from Jan. 13th to Jan. 19th.

Front page of flyer
Ground Beef.png
Web site
Milk.png
Milk1.png
They also have tomatoes on the vine on sale for $1.99/lb. and broccoli for $1.97/stalk.

mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Except that it sounds as though they have no milk.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

mexi cali wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 9:16 am Except that it sounds as though they have no milk.
Yeah, that's really strange. A shortage of milk in West Kelowna, a limit of two in Kamloops two days ago and now it's on sale, and a limit of five.
That's a head shaker.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I can live without the milk but I gots to have my eggs!!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

There was no Milk yesterday at SaveOn in the Mission.

Doesn't matter cause there was hardly any cereal anyway. No Corn Flakes which is what the spousal unit wanted.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

mexi cali wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 12:46 pm I can live without the milk but I gots to have my eggs!!
Rexall at the corner of Butt & Hwy. 97 has eggs. No 3-day sale on eggs this week so it's the regular $2.99/dozen. They also have some milk, but no 4L jugs.

mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Thanks h2o. I will check them out. That stores is usually very quiet which is likely why they have product.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

And thanks for doing this thread. It really helps.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

A lot of the flyers are posted on Castanet and it is
so worth checking out the prices.
Gotta watch your money now a days or I do anyways.
https://classifieds.castanet.net/flyers/
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Revising my grocery list which means I'm going through all the flyers ... Freshco has chickens (2 pack) on sale for $1.88/lb.
Freshco.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Ok, not a lot of outstanding deals but there are a few. Save-On-Foods has a price lock on a few items which runs until January 26th - check out the flyer as more items are added each week. The pork legs are on sale January 20th - 26th.
Cheese.png
Pork Leg.png
Leg of Pork.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Raspberries are on sale at Safeway.
Raspberries.png
Blueberries are on sale at Superstore.
Blueberries.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Last, but not least, pork side ribs and VH Sauce at Safeway.
Ribs.png
VH Sauce.png

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”