Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Post by Queen K »

She won't testify.

Obviously she rather likes living. :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

“Jane” met Trump but said nothing happened. Trump is so much nicer than royalty and lefty presidents.
Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
wascobi
Fledgling

Post by wascobi »

I thought the trial was about Maxwell, but all I see here is Trump? we should be so lucky to have him back again. not the doddering old fool in the most expensive nursing home in the world.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Guilty! The only question is, will she "commit suicide."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ghislaine ... -1.6300138
A U.S. jury reached a guilty verdict Wednesday on five of six charges in the trial of British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who was accused of helping late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse teenaged girls.

The verdict capped a month-long trial in a New York federal court featuring accounts of the sexual exploitation of girls as young as 14.

Jurors deliberated for five full days before finding Maxwell, 60, guilty of every count except one.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

My suspicion is she is guilty as found by the Jury and don't much care what happens to her in jail.

Whatever happens she deserves it.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We know Epstein did not committ suicide and neither will she.

I do wonder if there was a stash of blackmail evidence that was found and destroyed. Something she counted on.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Queen K wrote: Dec 30th, 2021, 7:40 am I do wonder if there was a stash of blackmail evidence that was found and destroyed. Something she counted on.
A conspiracy that is quite plausible. :up:
I am not wealthy but I am rich
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Queen K wrote: Dec 30th, 2021, 7:40 am We know Epstein did not committ suicide and neither will she.

I do wonder if there was a stash of blackmail evidence that was found and destroyed. Something she counted on.
How many child molesters are shown to go around blackmailing people ? I have never heard of it myself in all the cases that been on the news .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
two_shoes1mit
Board Meister

Post by two_shoes1mit »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 30th, 2021, 8:54 am
Queen K wrote: Dec 30th, 2021, 7:40 am We know Epstein did not committ suicide and neither will she.

How many child molesters are shown to go around blackmailing people ? I have never heard of it myself in all the cases that been on the news .
Watch the Netflix documentary on Epstein. Much of his wealth came from him having camera's in many locations, showing participation by the elite. I wonder if these videos have been destroyed. Info on Epstein's brother having an independant look at the autopsy results. After watching the documentary, it convinced me that Ms. Maxwell had to be convicted, but I don't think it should stop there. Lets bring the rich and powerful to trial.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

i agree they know who did what and with whom, im just saying the last thing on their mind was blackmailing their partners in crime .

Lawyers today are saying she can get a reduced prison term for any facts that can lead to convictions .
I guess we will see if anything comes out .

The other unknown is what do the investigators have already on others ?

Prince Andy has a civil case coming up soon . that is all i know of others so far .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

seewood wrote: Nov 30th, 2021, 1:24 pm Whew-boy, going to be some tongues wagging before long.
What a sordid mess. This won't stick to Trump unfortunately, the goof seems to have Teflon. His base appear to be too stupid to realize they have been sucked into a cult.
Prince Andrew is going to disappoint mummy I'm afraid.
safe bet pedofile clinton will get a pass from the press and many on here, you sick :cuss:
Last edited by the truth on Dec 30th, 2021, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Nov 30th, 2021, 2:51 pm
PoplarSoul wrote: Nov 30th, 2021, 1:48 pm
It won't change a thing.
I'm more interested to see how many Democrats are caught in this web. Clinton is the obvious one, but how many others could also be implicated, including "the Big Guy" himself, Joe Biden. How Maxwell hasn't mysteriously committed suicide yet is really interesting. If she does know anything about the Clintons, I don't think even maximum security on the moon would be enough to protect her.
you heard it here first, she will die of covid very soon
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 30th, 2021, 8:54 am
and how many child molesters kill themselves in maximum security with two guards monitoring them 24 hours a day? Interesting subject to discuss for sure MJ....
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”