Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

Post by Gone_Fishin »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 4th, 2021, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

foenix wrote: Dec 4th, 2021, 1:19 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Dec 4th, 2021, 12:51 pm "I'm sorry, we're catching waves in Tofino right now and can't take your call"

Press 1 to donate to the Liberal Party.
Press 2 to learn how the budget will balance itself.
Press 3 to order blackface makeup.
Press 4 to blame Stephen Harper.
Press 5 for directions to Roxham Road if you really want to come to Canada.
Of course it would be "press 3" for Harper as he's the one that escalated the involvement of Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan and tucked his tail between his legs as he said adios to our Afghani allies as he high tailed it out of there. Now JT and the Libs are left holding Harper's stinky leftovers and are trying to solve CPC's unfinished business for them 6 years after we left Afghanistan.
^^^^^^ THIS
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

foenix wrote: Dec 4th, 2021, 1:19 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Dec 4th, 2021, 12:51 pm "I'm sorry, we're catching waves in Tofino right now and can't take your call"

Press 1 to donate to the Liberal Party.
Press 2 to learn how the budget will balance itself.
Press 3 to order blackface makeup.
Press 4 to blame Stephen Harper.
Press 5 for directions to Roxham Road if you really want to come to Canada.
Of course it would be "press 3" for Harper as he's the one that escalated the involvement of Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan and tucked his tail between his legs as he said adios to our Afghani allies as he high tailed it out of there. Now JT and the Libs are left holding Harper's stinky leftovers and are trying to solve CPC's unfinished business for them 6 years after we left Afghanistan.
Come on now, how far back do you want to go to place blame?

How about the guy who got us into that hell-hole?
How about you or your buddy KH telling everyone here who it was.

Or how about simply placing the blame on the guy who is in charge TODAY.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Heartbreaking. Although, I'm certain Trudeau's band of merry paid posters will blame Harper or someone else for Justin's abject failure on this issue.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Will the spending ever stop, or even slow down?
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chryst ... -1.6285558

From December 14, 2021.
$1.3 billion over six years and $66.6 million in future years to resettle 40,000 vulnerable Afghans and their families in Canada.

Let's hope not too many are goat herders.

Notice how it is now 40,000 Afghans.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

bb49 wrote: Dec 17th, 2021, 3:56 pm Will the spending ever stop, or even slow down?

From December 14, 2021.
$1.3 billion over six years and $66.6 million in future years to resettle 40,000 vulnerable Afghans and their families in Canada.

[icon_lol2.gif] Weren't the JT bashers whining about not getting enough Afghanis out? Now the whining is about getting too many out......lol.......might want to check with the right wing mothership to goose step together.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

foenix wrote: Dec 17th, 2021, 5:31 pm
bb49 wrote: Dec 17th, 2021, 3:56 pm Will the spending ever stop, or even slow down?

From December 14, 2021.

[icon_lol2.gif] Weren't the JT bashers whining about not getting enough Afghanis out? Now the whining is about getting too many out......lol.......might want to check with the right wing mothership to goose step together.
My only issue is that everyone needs to be fully vented before stepping onto Canadian soil. Plus if they do anything against criminal code of Canada, they go straight back... no :swear: delays.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

GordonH wrote: Dec 17th, 2021, 7:27 pm

My only issue is that everyone needs to be fully vented before stepping onto Canadian soil. Plus if they do anything against criminal code of Canada, they go straight back... no :swear: delays.
You of course realize the crime rate in Canada aren't due to recent immigrants. They are primarily by home grown talent.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I've always appreciated it when all immigrants have been fully "vented". LOL
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

It is funny though…..vented.

But maybe on purpose? You know, by blowing out bad ideas of Motherland, and then inhalation of Canadian ways and thinking.

Gordon… help me out here, willya?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

From December 14, 2021.

As usual there's no comment to the $1.3 billion over six years and $66.6 million in future years of our tax dollars that will be spent on these refugees.
There never is a reaction from the Liberal lapdogs when it comes to spending BILLIONS. Just another day at the ATM.

#StandUpToJewishHate
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

bb49 wrote: Dec 19th, 2021, 2:30 pm

As usual there's no comment to the $1.3 billion over six years and $66.6 million in future years of our tax dollars that will be spent on these refugees.
There never is a reaction from the Liberal lapdogs when it comes to spending BILLIONS. Just another day at the ATM.

But...but.....what happened to all the whining about all the Afghani allies that were left behind by JT in an area where his predecessor escalated the fighting and spent Billions? JT is graciously taking care of those same refugees that the previous government abandon and now the whining is about that?...........which way is it gonna be? ......can't have it both ways.

Oh wait......JT bashers? .......of course they can.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

foenix wrote: Dec 19th, 2021, 6:11 pm
bb49 wrote: Dec 19th, 2021, 2:30 pm

But...but.....what happened to all the whining about all the Afghani allies that were left behind by JT in an area where his predecessor escalated the fighting and spent Billions? JT is graciously taking care of those same refugees that the previous government abandon and now the whining is about that?...........which way is it gonna be? ......can't have it both ways.

Oh wait......JT bashers? .......of course they can.
Oh brother, you really stooped throwing in his predecessor. [icon_lol2.gif]
Does that desperation ever end?
Of course, no referral to the guy who got us into it.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

FHE4uVHVgAcjloH.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”