Nabcom has left the rooms. Permanently.

A potpourri of off-topics.
Struts 'N' Stuff Auto
Lord of the Board

Post by Struts 'N' Stuff Auto »

Can someone Please tell me what happened to our Good Buddy Nab?
I was busy, and I missed what happened to him?
Please fill me in!

This was his Signature before he quit.

Why? :145:

BriTer, Ferri, anyone?
onestop67
Guru

Re: Nabcom has left the rooms. Permanently.

Post by onestop67 »

Struts 'N' Stuff Auto wrote:Can someone Please tell me what happened to our Good Buddy Nab?
Please fill me in!

BriTer, Ferri, anyone?

*bleep*, you must have been really busy. He's been gone for months now.

He is a retired senior living on a fixed income so he finally decided to accept my cash offer to leave. PM me if you're ever running low on cash.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Nabcom has left the rooms. Permanently.

Post by Bsuds »

Struts 'N' Stuff Auto wrote:Can someone Please tell me what happened to our Good Buddy Nab?
Please fill me in!

BriTer, Ferri, anyone?

Do a search of his posts and you will find out fairly quickly!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

I cant speak for Nab of course, however he bid his goodbye on a thread in the religion forum. I cant find it, however if I remember the gist of it, he was sick and tired of the constant obnoxioius rantings of a particular poster that annoys a number of people. I was hoping Nab would simply take a breather and come back, but I guess not. I wish he would, I miss his well thought out viewpoints, even if I dont agree with him at times.

~D
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

CoffeeCanuck wrote:I cant speak for Nab of course, however he bid his goodbye on a thread in the religion forum. I cant find it, however if I remember the gist of it, he was sick and tired of the constant obnoxioius rantings of a particular poster that annoys a number of people. I was hoping Nab would simply take a breather and come back, but I guess not. I wish he would, I miss his well thought out viewpoints, even if I dont agree with him at times.

~D

It's not hard to find, just do a search of Nabcom's posts and it is the first one!

And I agree it is not fair to lose a poster because of another who is abusive, but then you don't have to respond to them either!
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

Ferri, our friendly and oh so great thread digger upper found it.

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.ph ... ht=#268239

~D
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

bsuds wrote:It's not hard to find, just do a search of Nabcom's posts and it is the first one!

And I agree it is not fair to lose a poster because of another who is abusive, but then you don't have to respond to them either!

Yes it is hard to find, when one is operating on little sleep and only one cup of coffee so far! :lol:

Yes, you can ignore posters that you dont seem to get on with, and I do have an ignore list...lol It's difficult for some though. I had to toughen up myself and learn that there are people who simply enjoy nothing more than sitting behind their computer, baiting and antagonizing others. I joined back in 2004 I think (I'll have to check) and have hardly any posts. Thats because I myself needed to take a breather and I did. Now I'm back with a vengence..Muhahahahahaha. :badgrin:

~D
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

that's the best thing to do CoffeeCanuck. just not respond to someone that makes their life work nothing but to torture other posters. :lol: like that bsuds! wow is he a troublemaker!!! *snort*

look at this:

we have to get you to open up and talk more! lol
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

CoffeeCanuck wrote:
bsuds wrote:It's not hard to find, just do a search of Nabcom's posts and it is the first one!

Yes it is hard to find, when one is operating on little sleep and only one cup of coffee so far! :lol:

Yes, you can ignore posters that you dont seem to get on with, and I do have an ignore list...lol It's difficult for some though. I had to toughen up myself and learn that there are people who simply enjoy nothing more than sitting behind their computer, baiting and antagonizing others. I joined back in 2004 I think (I'll have to check) and have hardly any posts. Thats because I myself needed to take a breather and I did. Now I'm back with a vengence..Muhahahahahaha. :badgrin:

~D

I would have thought with your name that lack of coffee would not be an issue! LOL

There are several posters that I ignore, or if I do read their posts I just shake my head in disbelief and sometimes disgust. But for the most part they are just opinions and mean nothing. I do think some of the posts are designed to get your goat tho. (specially ferri's) (I'll pay for that one)
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

ferri wrote:that's the best thing to do CoffeeCanuck. just not respond to someone that makes their life work nothing but to torture other posters. :lol: like that bsuds! wow is he a troublemaker!!! *snort*

look at this:

we have to get you to open up and talk more! lol

I'm peddling as fast as I can..lol At least I'm not a flegling anymore. Boy I was glad to ditch that title!

~D
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

lol yeah, i imagine those worm were getting a little old too.

maybe i'll start a thread picking on you...that should get you posting! :lol:

i knew you had been around a long time, when i first started lurking on this forum it was you, Zelley, Jo, BlackCurrantWineGums (i think that was the nick....) and a few others. :)
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

bsuds wrote: or if I do read their posts I just shake my head in disbelief

I'm sorry. :146:
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

bsuds wrote:I would have thought with your name that lack of coffee would not be an issue! LOL

I'm now on coffee cup #3 and feeling much better! Hmmm, maybe its the combination of coffee AND chocolate covered almonds. :lol:

~D
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BriTer wrote:
bsuds wrote: or if I do read their posts I just shake my head in disbelief

I'm sorry. :146:

Ya with yours my head is shaking so hard my glasses fly off into my coffee!
Oh well at least they get cleaned! :123:
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

ferri wrote:lol yeah, i imagine those worm were getting a little old too.

maybe i'll start a thread picking on you...that should get you posting! :lol:

i knew you had been around a long time, when i first started lurking on this forum it was you, Zelley, Jo, BlackCurrantWineGums (i think that was the nick....) and a few others. :)

LOLOL...I dont think you could pick on anybody ferri! Well ok, you could but not in a mean way. Soooo you were a lurker were you. I bet there are tons of lurkers, chuckling away as they read this even.

Come out, come out where ever you are!

~D

Return to “Grab Bag”