Fatality at SilverStar Resort

Iamme
Board Meister

Re: Fatality at SilverStar Resort

Post by Iamme »

I was wondering if he was a local as well. Am I missing something because anything I’ve read doesn’t say that.
Bullying is not acceptable and cowardly. You know who you are.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Iamme
Board Meister

Post by Iamme »

Thanks Fancy. I hadn’t seen that.
Bullying is not acceptable and cowardly. You know who you are.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Scrobins94 wrote: Dec 20th, 2021, 12:08 am Why would the resort not be open and transparent about what might have happened? Was planning on going there this month but now not anymore. Don't feel safe.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/35 ... day#355032
Yep, if you are not sure of your abilities on Black Diamond ski runs... best to stay away.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

gardengirl wrote: Dec 20th, 2021, 10:54 am Stupid selfish fool. By age 40 this person should have been grown-up enough to follow the rules. Nope.
I have no sympathy for him, but feel horrible for his friends and family.
LOL, not laughing at you gardengirl.

Look around us, there are so many example of people being over 20 who should know better it is sickening. Todays day and age it is all about me.

Authority figures are no one today, rules are not for me, and lastly no-one can tell me when and where I'll go. Covid is a joke right.... it's sad.

Where will we be 10 years from now, like USA need to pack a piece?? Parents have to get back to parenting in some cases!
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

Ken7 wrote: Dec 21st, 2021, 8:26 pm
gardengirl wrote: Dec 20th, 2021, 10:54 am Stupid selfish fool. By age 40 this person should have been grown-up enough to follow the rules. Nope.
I have no sympathy for him, but feel horrible for his friends and family.
LOL, not laughing at you gardengirl.

Look around us, there are so many example of people being over 20 who should know better it is sickening. Todays day and age it is all about me.

Authority figures are no one today, rules are not for me, and lastly no-one can tell me when and where I'll go. Covid is a joke right.... it's sad.

Where will we be 10 years from now, like USA need to pack a piece?? Parents have to get back to parenting in some cases!
I absolutely agree Ken7, shame on parents. I only spoke bad to my parents once. Never did it again. Kids these days? It’s a free for all.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

The_quiet_one wrote: Dec 23rd, 2021, 7:01 pm
I absolutely agree Ken7, shame on parents. I only spoke bad to my parents once. Never did it again. Kids these days? It’s a free for all.
:up: :up:

Spare the rod and spoil the child, Oh look they have :cuss: ed up a whole generation or 2.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

👍👍👍
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Bsuds wrote: Dec 23rd, 2021, 7:16 pm
The_quiet_one wrote: Dec 23rd, 2021, 7:01 pm
:up: :up:

Spare the rod and spoil the child, Oh look they have :cuss: ed up a whole generation or 2.
Our current leader is a poster child for a generation that was screwed up and wouldn't have a chance to survive in the real world. Could you imagine if Pierre was a middle class Canadian. Oh, how I wish he was, be two less PMs that screwed things up!
Scrobins94
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scrobins94 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 14th, 2022, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Fishquadride

Post by Fishquadride »

Was up there last week. Lot of employees have smug attitudes. Unfortunately when some are only guests on work visas they forget their manners.

Return to “North Okanagan”