What's for dinner tonight?

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: What's for dinner tonight?

Post by Bsuds »

Prime Rib Steaks.

A nice change from Turkey...lol
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Gnocchi, with some polenta sauce that was left over from a few weeks ago. And washed down with a glass of red.

And for dessert, the last piece of Nanaimo bar. Sorry Cats. :biggrin:
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Rats!
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Catsumi wrote: Jan 2nd, 2022, 9:10 pmRats!
No thanks Catsumi not really interested in trying to eat rats. You go ahead have at it.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Ratatouille

Supposed to be ok, but after watching that hideous movie years ago, I will never order it.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

Oldest Kiddo turned 18 and he wanted to order from Frankie's Modern Diner.

I had a small mediterranean salad with seared tuna.
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Everyone's all time favourite. [icon_lol2.gif]

Liver, onions and bacon. :up:
Now how much more budget-minded can one get with a main course costing $2.46. It was more than the two of us could eat.
Leftovers for lunch after shoveling tomorrow? :biggrin:

I'm sure the onions, bacon, butter, and white wine that were added doubled the price. :200:
20220105_145501.jpg
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

bb49 wrote: Jan 5th, 2022, 8:12 pm Everyone's all time favourite. [icon_lol2.gif]

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Don't like it. Won't eat it. Mom loved it and would make it once or twice a month. Mom, dad and the siblings would have liver and onions for dinner but when it came to what I'd be having, it was either 1) mom would cook something else for me or 2) dad would slip me a few bucks so I could go grab a burger, fries and shake or whatever at the restaurant.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

oneh2obabe wrote: Jan 5th, 2022, 8:44 pm
bb49 wrote: Jan 5th, 2022, 8:12 pm Everyone's all time favourite. [icon_lol2.gif]

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Don't like it. Won't eat it. Mom loved it and would make it once or twice a month. Mom, dad and the siblings would have liver and onions for dinner but when it came to what I'd be having, it was either 1) mom would cook something else for me or 2) dad would slip me a few bucks so I could go grab a burger, fries and shake or whatever at the restaurant.
Iron.
Vitamin B
Magnesium.
Calcium.
They are all found in liver. And guess what they're good for?

SLEEPING. :200:
And a little white wine helps too.

Now it's time to get back to your roots. :biggrin:

#StandUpToJewishHate
WeatherWoman

Post by WeatherWoman »

Airfryer meatballs and tator tots with carrots, celery and cucumber dipped in tzatiki.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

The finer things in life.........liver and onions, pickled herrings, headcheese.

........the great thing was nobody would EVER steal your lunch when they found out what it may contain.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

lesliepaul wrote: Jan 6th, 2022, 7:06 pm The finer things in life.........liver and onions, pickled herrings, headcheese.

........the great thing was nobody would EVER steal your lunch when they found out what it may contain.
Only time we would get liver was when we slaughtered a steer on the farm, nice and fresh.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
WeatherWoman

Post by WeatherWoman »

Leftover Beef, Black Bean and tomato soup.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Homemade pasta, with the usual killer sauce.

After mixing, knead and cutting, we hung the pasta on an indoor clothes rack for drying.

#StandUpToJewishHate
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

WeatherWoman wrote: Jan 7th, 2022, 5:56 pm Leftover Beef, Black Bean and tomato soup.
WeatherWoman … please can I come and live at your house?

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”