Bkr:Republicans

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 4:44 pm

"anything that's not extremist right" :crazy:

"cuse me while I look under by bed for commies"
I don't know what "extremist right" is, but I do know that you see right wing extremists in your closet and under your bed every night. You are so freaking dumb, you have been continuing to call out the "rise in right wing extremism" for over half a decade, and just like JLives (another conspiracy nutter) both of you dummies keep being proven wrong. You believe whatever you are fed in your idiotic far Left echo chambers, even though you are continually wrong, about basically anything.

But when it comes to just bald-faced stupidity Ka-El, you take the cake. You are dumber than a house plant.
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

LOL so true!
Alien Head Dude
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Alien Head Dude »

Pappywinkle wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 5:42 pm

LOL so true!
[icon_lol2.gif] He just can't help embarrassing himself.
"I don't know what right extremism is"
"I don't know what neoliberal policy is"

The fact is he really doesn't seem to know much about anything, and the things he thinks he does know something about are so distorted they are beyond ridiculous. What an idiot. I do get a laugh out of the adolescent comebacks though.
The hard-right Cons on this board don't like anyone referencing the findings from the research
into conservative "thinking", but they sure do enjoy providing us with plenty of evidence for it.
Sparki55
Lord of the Board

Post by Sparki55 »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 5:52 pm [icon_lol2.gif] He just can't help embarrassing himself.

The fact is he really doesn't seem to know much about anything, and the things he thinks he does know something about are so distorted they are beyond ridiculous. What an idiot. I do get a laugh out of the adolescent comebacks though.
Well, if you're gonna take cheap shots here I don't feel bad calling you out.

It's been a few hours, where is your response in the Covid thread related to your completely wrong Covid statistics?

Care to explain how you can make fun of people in this thread while ignoring your ignorance and math failures in the other thread?
Alien Head Dude
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Alien Head Dude »

Sparki55 wrote: It's been a few hours, where is your response in the Covid thread related to your completely wrong Covid statistics?
Sorry, I got bored. Did you feel neglected? My apologies. Besides, my COVID statistics weren't "wrong". They just came from a different source than yours. Maybe yours are wrong. Beyond worrying about now though. You can be right if you want. Cheers.

:topic:
The hard-right Cons on this board don't like anyone referencing the findings from the research
into conservative "thinking", but they sure do enjoy providing us with plenty of evidence for it.
Sparki55
Lord of the Board

Post by Sparki55 »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 6:45 pm
Sparki55 wrote: It's been a few hours, where is your response in the Covid thread related to your completely wrong Covid statistics?
Sorry, I got bored. Did you feel neglected? My apologies. Besides, my COVID statistics just came from a different source than yours. Beyond worrying about now. You can be right if you want. Cheers.

:topic:
Bored because math is hard, gotcha.

There is one stat that matters and it's the bc stats. I showed my work explaining how the 16x you posted was wrong.

But sure, claim whatever you want. There is a reason nobody I challenged replied back is because they can't refute math.

Your source is manipulating data.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 5:52 pm
[icon_lol2.gif] He just can't help embarrassing himself.
Actually you piece of :cuss:, it's you who can't help embarrassing himself. Constantly.
And yet you see it under your bed every night. Because you're an imbecile.
It appears to be something that you and that idiot Fluffy pull out of your butts in every thread that you want to get destroyed in by Rustled. The two of you are both moronic fools, but he actually believes the garbage he's writing, you're just there to virtue signal and get the online adoration from similar-thinking imbeciles. You're the dumbest poster on Castanet. Just so freaking dumb.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Sparki55 wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 6:48 pm

There is one stat that matters and it's the bc stats. I showed my work explaining how the 16x you posted was wrong.

But sure, claim whatever you want. There is a reason nobody I challenged replied back is because they can't refute math.

[icon_lol2.gif] Ka-El just can't help embarrassing himself.

The fact is Ka-El really doesn't seem to know much about anything, and the things he thinks he does know something about are so distorted they are beyond ridiculous. What an idiot. I do get a laugh out of the adolescent comebacks though.

BobOdenkirk
Banned

Post by BobOdenkirk »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 8:21 pm
Sparki55 wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 6:48 pm

[icon_lol2.gif] Ka-El just can't help embarrassing himself.

The fact is Ka-El really doesn't seem to know much about anything, and the things he thinks he does know something about are so distorted they are beyond ridiculous. What an idiot. I do get a laugh out of the adolescent comebacks though.
When you verbatim copy a post do you laugh so hard you pee yourself?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

BobOdenkirk wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 8:49 pm

When you verbatim copy a post do you laugh so hard you pee yourself?
No, Jolly, we'll leave the peeing on yourself to you.

Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 13th, 2022, 5:52 pm He just can't help embarrassing himself.

It happened again, Ka-El! [icon_lol2.gif]
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

It's great to see so many corrupt Republicans being exposed for the dishonest and corrupt losers they all are!

Michigan AG asks feds to investigate fake GOP electors

Michigan’s attorney general is asking federal prosecutors to open a criminal investigation into 16 Republicans who submitted false certificates stating they were the state’s presidential electors despite Joe Biden’s 154,000-vote victory in 2020.

Dana Nessel, a Democrat, disclosed Thursday that her office had been evaluating charges for nearly a year but decided to refer the matter to the U.S. attorney in western Michigan.

“Under state law, I think clearly you have forgery of a public record, which is a 14-year offense, and election law forgery, which is a five-year offense,” she told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow. But the Justice Department, she said, is best suited to probe and potentially prosecute.

The spokesperson for the U.S. attorney’s office declined to comment Friday.

Nessel alleged a “coordinated effort” among Republican parties in several battleground states including Michigan to push so-called alternate slates of electors with fake documents. She said she wants federal authorities to make an evaluation for possible charges.
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-mi ... ab962f764b
The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said publicly and privately in the days following the deadly riots at the US Capitol that President Donald Trump admitted personally bearing some responsibility for the attack -- one of several reasons why the select committee on January 6 wants to hear from the House's top Republican.
trump is a blight on that once great country.
The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

Eleven purported members of the far-right Oath Keepers, including a south Georgia man, have been charged with seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot under a new indictment released by the U.S. Department of Justice Thursday.
The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

“[Trump] bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding." --Kevin McCarthy

Return to “Bickering Room”