Republicans

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Republicans

Post by JLives »

I looked for a spot for this and turns out there's no non-bickering threads for Republicans where we can just discuss the topic. Weird. Anyway, not a another Biden thread as a reminder. Just about Republicans.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/14/politics ... index.html

Who's the head of the GOP right now?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
captkirkcanada
Banned

Re: Republicans

Post by captkirkcanada »

Direct tv is dropping OANN so the Republicans are now losing tv space.

https://www.salon.com/2022/01/14/direct ... rumpworld/

OAN will cease to broadcast on DirecTV when the network's contract expires in April, Bloomberg reported. The provider informed OAN's parent company, Herring Networks Inc., of its decision this week, announcing that it will also cut off service for one of Herring's other channels, called "A Wealth of Entertainment" or AWE.

"We informed Herring Networks that, following a routine internal review, we do not plan to enter into a new contract when our current agreement expires," DirecTV said in a statement to Bloomberg News.
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

This is good news. OAN and Fox are directly responsible for inciting violence. Fox reporters were texting Trump during the insurrection and Hannity was regularly patched in to Oval Office meetings. There is not an equivalancy on the left to this dynamic.
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

JLives wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 12:34 amhttps://www.cnn.com/2022/01/14/politics ... index.html

Who's the head of the GOP right now?
:spitcoffee:

First. Trump is the head of the GOP right now.
Second. DeSantis didn't blame Trump.
DeSantis blamed "people like" Dr. Anthony Fauci for advising Trump to consider a shutdown.
This is nothing more than the trash factory known as cnn attempting to create division. It won't work.
Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 15th, 2022, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

JLives wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 8:14 amThis is good news. OAN and Fox are directly responsible for inciting violence. Fox reporters were texting Trump during the insurrection and Hannity was regularly patched in to Oval Office meetings. There is not an equivalancy on the left to this dynamic.
There is no evidence right-wing news organisations incited violence. Trump posted 3 messages to Twitter and Twitter took down all 3 within minutes. He posted 2 texts telling his supporters No Violence! He posted 1 video saying No Violence!

To include (without evidence) an assertion that violence occurred because they were promoted by "right" wing media is as sad as it is hilarious because never-trump hosts on Fox called the election for Biden before polls closed. Look it up.

Your post should be removed for disinformation aka fake news aka lies.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Necro wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 12:41 pm
JLives wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 8:14 amThis is good news. OAN and Fox are directly responsible for inciting violence. Fox reporters were texting Trump during the insurrection and Hannity was regularly patched in to Oval Office meetings. There is not an equivalancy on the left to this dynamic.
There is no evidence right-wing news organisations incited violence. Trump posted 3 messages to Twitter and Twitter took down all 3 within minutes. He posted 2 texts telling his supporters No Violence! He posted 1 video saying No Violence!

To include (without evidence) an assertion that violence occurred because they were promoted by "right" wing media is as sad as it is hilarious because never-trump hosts on Fox called the election for Biden before polls closed. Look it up.

Your post should be removed for disinformation aka fake news aka lies.
For those paying attn. It has already been proven employees of fox, oann, several other rightwing media outlets knew full well what was going to happen. there is no debate. the only debate is how much prison time. Oann media host was directly involved with jan 6

host on the right-wing cable network One America News Network (OANN) called for the mass execution of former President Donald Trump's opponents, saying the extreme punishment should be used on anyone who sought to "carry out a coup" against Trump while pushing baseless claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

OAN host Pearson Sharp began the Wednesday monologue by claiming, "radical Democrats left fingerprints all over the country" of supposed vote tampering, which he repeatedly called a coup attempt. Pearson's fever dream continued with an outline of the way he wanted to discipline those who believe President Joe Biden won the election — with a veritable genocide.

https://www.salon.com/2021/06/24/oan-ho ... ud-claims/
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Fox has been inciting violence for decades. It's not just about Trump. They are the propaganda arm of the Republican party and currently dictate policy. Hannity was literally patched in to Oval Office meetings and many of their personalities (not to be confused with actual journalists) were texting him during the Jan 6th insurrection attempt. These are all verified facts.

Here's a good read for you: https://theintercept.com/2018/10/30/fox ... ald-trump/
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

JLives wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 12:51 pm Fox has been inciting violence for decades.
Name us one single example of Fox or any Republican news source that's worse than every single Democratic media outlet when they encouraged violence by justifying it and calling BLM riots a (mostly fiery but) peaceful protest that somehow took the lives of over two dozen people, mostly black, BLM protesters and protesters of the destruction they caused and Police officers, all at the hands of other rioters.

But yeah, only Republicans are bad. You can't get updoots anymore, what's the point of lying like this.

But please, give us an example. Give me a single example worse than the anti-white ACAB propaganda the left swallows all day from the Government they hate. Go on.
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 16th, 2022, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

madmudder wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 1:36 pm
*removed*

*removed*
. Staying on topic, in a thread on Republicans, chances are, there will be posts of the topic doing bad things. Liz Cheney holding jan 6 terrorists to account for their crimes is a good thing and she is pure Republican .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

captkirkcanada wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 2:09 pm
madmudder wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 1:36 pm *removed*
. Staying on topic, in a thread on Republicans, chances are, there will be posts of the topic doing bad things. Liz Cheney holding jan 6 terrorists to account for their crimes is a good thing and she is pure Republican .
Staying on topic if you post something bad about Republicans hoping to feel better about your parties current failures and someone disputes it, it's completely on topic.

The people who "trust the science" don't want to have their comments reviewed.
Big surprise.

If they are terrorists and you truly believe that would the FBI let them roam free for a year or not?
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Trump is live in arizona on rsbn in a few minutes.

Looks like about 25,000 people there
Strong and free
Phil Intheblank
Board Meister

Post by Phil Intheblank »

Trump

"I Kept and Read Every Trump Campaign Email. Here’s How They Shake People Down."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-kept-an ... eople-down
Last edited by Phil Intheblank on Jan 17th, 2022, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Intheblank
Board Meister

Post by Phil Intheblank »

Last edited by Phil Intheblank on Jan 17th, 2022, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World”