Joe Biden's War in Ukraine

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Joe Biden's War in Ukraine

Post by Thinktank »

Russel Bentley says the war slowed down when Trump was president but now Joe Biden will get his
war going again.

Biden was the "point man" for Ukraine under Obama, since BEFORE Maidan. Biden and his crew chose the post-Maidan government and called the shots, literally. Maidan snipers? Biden's work. The "ATO" and Odessa Massacre? Biden. Who gave the order to shoot down MH-17? Biden. False flag mass murder and aggressive war and war crimes against civilians - That's Biden.
Expect more of the same. Here and in the USA.

I predict the war in Ukraine will get worse with Biden - and there will be WW3.

Now are you still glad Biden won?

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Joe Biden's War in Ukraine

Post by Thinktank »

Told you.

Let the slaughter begin, eastern Ukraine. Joe Biden is back.

I hope Putin annihilates the Biden-Soros criminals.

:smt045

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Until now, I was just kind of half joking.

Joe Biden couldn't be that dirty, could he? - to start a war?

Why is the Biden Administration Pushing Ukraine to Attack Russia?

Ron Paul says USA is pushing Zelensky - the little two-face - to start a war.

I told you Trump was better - but no - you wanted Joe Biden. Now that idiot might start another war.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote: Mar 9th, 2021, 5:16 pm I predict the war in Ukraine will get worse with Biden - and there will be WW3.

Now are you still glad Biden won?
I was just joking about WW3.

When Trudeau-Freeland gave Ukraine $130 million recently ($700 million in total) it was for war.

But now Ukraine is invading Ukraine - like I predicted. Biden is a :cuss:
Baron Rothschild, an 18th-century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." He should know. Rothschild made a fortune buying in the panic that followed the Battle of Waterloo against Napoleon.

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 21st, 2022, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Here we are, almost one year later to the date that Thinktank predicted WW3 on March 9/2021. Flash forward to Feb.23/2022.

Honestly I fail to grasp the Biden connection, I rather put this in Putin's hands and the failed talks that the French President had with Putin, going home empty handed.

So tonight's the night. Put February 23/2022 on your calendar as the new start to a new history lesson. Putin just made it official, there is a full invasion of the Ukraine right now. Those poor basterds!

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#360994

Will we have WW3? Will NATO be forced into action? What role will we all have in North America, Canada and the USA as combined forces on the ground or in the air. Will nuclear warheads be deployed? Have we seen the first of WW3 tonight?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Queen K wrote: Feb 23rd, 2022, 7:22 pm Have we seen the first of WW3 tonight?
Gerald Celente said "IT'S VERY SERIOUS" and he doesn't lie.

USA is by far the #1 Warmonger. They spend more on military than the next ten countries COMBINED.

USA is using Ukraine for their own filthy purposes. Even the Bavarians understand that NATO keep expanding
to Russia. If you poke a bear, you might get mauled.

^ Bavarians know who is making trouble. USA.

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Queen K wrote: Feb 23rd, 2022, 7:22 pm Here we are, almost one year later to the date that Thinktank predicted WW3 on March 9/2021. Flash forward to Feb.23/2022.

Honestly I fail to grasp the Biden connection, I rather put this in Putin's hands and the failed talks that the French President had with Putin, going home empty handed.

So tonight's the night. Put February 23/2022 on your calendar as the new start to a new history lesson. Putin just made it official, there is a full invasion of the Ukraine right now. Those poor basterds!

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#360994

Will we have WW3? Will NATO be forced into action? What role will we all have in North America, Canada and the USA as combined forces on the ground or in the air. Will nuclear warheads be deployed? Have we seen the first of WW3 tonight?
I see it as NATO prodding the Russian bear by considering allowing Ukraine to join NATO.

Just my take on it.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

We are gonna do dick all i think.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Photos of bomb blasts going off in Kyiv. No airraid sirens.

And why didn't S. Korea get their people out ages ago? Japanese President looks tense, he knows.

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/uk ... index.html
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/russi ... -sanctions

As covered by Fox. Missiles and bombs. Pray for the Ukraine.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Queen K wrote: Feb 23rd, 2022, 10:14 pm Pray for the Ukraine.
Okay - God,
We know that Freeland and Trudeau took $600 million from hard working honest Canadians for the purpose
of using Ukraine to start a war against Russia. But because of the pandemic - inflation - Zelensky phoned up
those two faced warmongers and said - "Hurry, I need another $150 million for the war."

and now our tax dollars will go towards another war, while our government only has one goal - a vaccine passport.
Please remove every corrupt leader from Canada and send them on a plane to Donetsk.
corrupt little sleazebag, Soros, Klaus Schwab, and Creepy Chrystia Freeland - BIG MONEY - gets another war.
corrupt little sleazebag, Soros, Klaus Schwab, and Creepy Chrystia Freeland - BIG MONEY - gets another war.

motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2022, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

This topic's headline reminds of this,

George Bush's War in Iraq.

All these war loving leaders and the military machines behind them.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2022, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “World”