Joe Biden's War in Ukraine

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Joe Biden's War in Ukraine

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

It's not just USAs fault that Russia was pushed to do this. Creepy Chrystia - I want to know where
every one of my tax dollars went to promote the war in Ukraine? Did warmongers get my money?
free-land.jpg
With Ukraine, all of us Canadians got what we wanted. And don't try to say you didn't want it.

Image < - - we caused it too
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:09 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 8:56 am

Weird how nothing seemed to be off limits in terms of partisanship until Joe Biden was elected, and now everything is partisanship.
:up: :up:
Perspective bias is a nasty master. Folk who wanted Biden as president "no matter what" and went to great lengths wo promote him can see the consequences we were warned of coming to fruition - including this war.

And so their strategies, like their principles, must be adapted and amended to avoid any accountability for having promoted Biden "no matter what". Like it or not, this war is one of the many logically predictable consequences of having managed to elect Biden president.
Speaking of perspective bias, this is the perfect example:

Blaming President Biden for the actions of a tyrannical dictator who doesn't hide the fact he wants to return Russia to the "glory days" of the former Soviet Union.

I get it... you guys don't like Biden and will criticize everything he does, even if it means siding with a tyrannical dictator. It's deplorable.

Your lord and savior Donald Trump called Putin a genius and heaped all kinds of praise on him, so you guys will too... or at the very least won't criticize him for it.

Don't forget that it's people on your side who also advocated for the US invading Canada last week... and nobody here would criticize those comments. Talk about perspective bias.
Last edited by Jonrox on Feb 25th, 2022, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jonrox wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:20 am
rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:09 am Perspective bias is a nasty master. Folk who wanted Biden as president "no matter what" and went to great lengths wo promote him can see the consequences we were warned of coming to fruition - including this war.

And so their strategies, like their principles, must be adapted and amended to avoid any accountability for having promoted Biden "no matter what". Like it or not, this war is one of the many logically predictable consequences of having managed to elect Biden president.
Speaking of perspective bias, this is the perfect example:

Blaming President Biden for the actions of a tyrannical dictator who doesn't hide the fact he wants to return Russia to the "glory days" of the former Soviet Union.

I get it... you guys don't like Biden and will criticize everything he does, even if it means siding with a tyrannical dictator. It's deplorable.

Your lord and savior Donald Trump called Putin a genius and heaped all kinds of praise on him, so you guys will too... or at the very least won't criticize him for it.
:up: perspective bias - a nasty master :smt045
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:14 am It's not just USAs fault that Russia was pushed to do this. Creepy Chrystia - I want to know where
every one of my tax dollars went to promote the war in Ukraine? Did warmongers get my money?

free-land.jpg

With Ukraine, all of us Canadians got what we wanted. And don't try to say you didn't want it.

Image < - - we caused it too
I didn't want it, Thinktank.

Quite a few of us saw war as an inevitable consequences of replacing the last president with someone much more malleable to the wishes of the US political establishment - particularly after The Lincoln Project made it obvious they wanted someone more to their liking at the helm.

The US political elite got what they wanted - Biden - at the expense of everyone else. (I agree that having Trudeau and Freeland at the helm here hasn't helped any - well, having them at the helm has likely helped Putin - but that's not the topic.)
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:46 am Quite a few of us saw war as an inevitable consequences of replacing the last president with someone much more malleable to the wishes of the US political establishment - particularly after The Lincoln Project made it obvious they wanted someone more to their liking at the helm.
Last time I checked, there was an election where the population punted the corrupt Russian leaning previous president in an election. Perhaps the population of Ukraine were going to take a chance with a comedian instead of the status quo.
Was that so nefarious?
I am not wealthy but I am rich
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

seewood wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:54 am
rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:46 am Quite a few of us saw war as an inevitable consequences of replacing the last president with someone much more malleable to the wishes of the US political establishment - particularly after The Lincoln Project made it obvious they wanted someone more to their liking at the helm.
Last time I checked, there was an election where the population punted the corrupt Russian leaning previous president in an election. Perhaps the population of Ukraine were going to take a chance with a comedian instead of the status quo.
Was that so nefarious?
I can't speak to Ukraine's political choices. My posts in this thread have been on the topic of how the election of Biden in the US has consistently served the US political establishment's preferences at the expense of Americans - a "new" war being one of the predicted consequences. Here we are.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:58 am
seewood wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:54 am

Was that so nefarious?
I can't speak to Ukraine's political choices. My posts in this thread have been on the topic of how the election of Biden in the US has consistently served the US political establishment's preferences. War was one of the predicted consequences. Here we are.
Um, the US isn't at war. Russia started the war. They are the bad guys in this situation. Biden doesn't run the entire planet you know?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:58 am I can't speak to Ukraine's political choices. My posts in this thread have been on the topic of how the election of Biden in the US has consistently served the US political establishment's preferences at the expense of Americans - a "new" war being one of the predicted consequences. Here we are.
I suppose for some, Biden being the president of the largest "western" country could be made as a scapegoat for this war in the Ukraine, however Russia's blathering about NATO also includes many other western leaning countries.

Not sure how Putin's invasion(s) is at the expense of American's, or perhaps I'm not understanding. I always wanted to spell logr, but now I am one...
RUEZ
Fledgling

Post by RUEZ »

I can't believe there are people here actually defending Russia and Putin by claiming the west bares some responsibility. This invasion is the work of Putin and the cowardly people that support him.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

RUEZ wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:32 am I can't believe there are people here actually defending Russia and Putin by claiming the west bares some responsibility. This invasion is the work of Putin and the cowardly people that support him.
:up: :up: Exactly. Not Biden. Not Merkle, Not Zelensky, not any leader other than Putin the despicable himself.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

RUEZ wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:32 am I can't believe there are people here actually defending Russia and Putin by claiming the west bares some responsibility.
The west bears ALL RESPONSIBILITY. Because Ukraine is an American colony.

I wonder if Ukrainian oligarchs are being told they must stay and fight or did the comedian Zelensky
only tell poor people to stay and fight, and the rich billionaires are sitting in mansions in Switzerland?

Why did they elect a comedian?
sigh.gif
<---Zelensky
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:14 am I want to know where every one of my tax dollars went to promote the war in Ukraine?
Ummm, none of your tax dollars went to promote the war in Ukraine (do you even pay taxes?) and trying to somehow place the blame for Putin’s bloodthirsty foray into the Ukraine at the feet of Biden, Trudeau and/or Freeland is absurdly irrational partisanship. You guys need to stop feeding yourselves disinformation 24/7. It is rotting your brains.
RUEZ
Fledgling

Post by RUEZ »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:41 am
RUEZ wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:32 am I can't believe there are people here actually defending Russia and Putin by claiming the west bares some responsibility.
The west bears ALL RESPONSIBILITY. Because Ukraine is an American colony.

I wonder if Ukrainian oligarchs are being told they must stay and fight or did the comedian Zelensky
only tell poor people to stay and fight, and the rich billionaires are sitting in mansions in Switzerland?

Why did they elect a comedian?

sigh.gif <---Zelensky
You have no idea what you are talking about. Your understanding of foreign affairs is based on conspiracy theories

Return to “World”