Joe Biden's War in Ukraine

RUEZ
Fledgling

Re: Joe Biden's War in Ukraine

Post by RUEZ »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Discuss the topic not fellow posters.
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

Ka-El wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:44 am
Thinktank wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:14 am I want to know where every one of my tax dollars went to promote the war in Ukraine?
Ummm, none of your tax dollars went to promote the war in Ukraine (do you even pay taxes?) and trying to somehow place the blame for Putin’s bloodthirsty foray into the Ukraine at the feet of Biden, Trudeau and/or Freeland is absurdly irrational partisanship. You guys need to stop feeding yourselves disinformation 24/7. It is rotting your brains.
I gotta ask, do you have any knowledge at all about how this got started?
Do you have any response and facts to tell us about your understanding of NATO's interest in Ukraine? Can you explain to us all your feeling's on the sea of Azov and the importance of Crimea? How would Russia handle sharing its strategic navy bases, military bases and having even more missile sites mounted on its borders?
Germany and France had warned USA of the danger bringing Ukraine into Nato and the fact that the USA uses all its NATO land sources for military and political power?
Why do you think they were wrong in stating this?
Ae you saying its OK to place military establishments at every possible opportunity along another super powers borders?
This doesn't mean anyone is saying Putin isnt a bad guy, this is you telling us all why you know what's correct, because a lot of us do not accept western media and these two woke governments currently as reliable sources.

You use one of Trudeau's words, disinformation, can you please provide the correct information everyone is looking for instead of just quoting what western media is feeding you?
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

zoo wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 1:15 pm
Ae you saying its OK to place military establishments at every possible opportunity along another super powers borders?
Huh? Might want to look at a map because that doesn't make any sense........
Russia is bordered by 14 countries, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Norway, Poland, and Ukraine. It also shares maritime borders with Japan, Sweden, Turkey, and the United States.
This is already the case...
RUEZ
Fledgling

Post by RUEZ »

bb49 wrote: Feb 24th, 2022, 1:44 pm This topic's headline reminds of this,

George Bush's War in Iraq.

All these war loving leaders and the military machines behind them.
Except George w bush did start a war in Iraq.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

zoo wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 1:15 pm
Ka-El wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:44 am
Ummm, none of your tax dollars went to promote the war in Ukraine (do you even pay taxes?) and trying to somehow place the blame for Putin’s bloodthirsty foray into the Ukraine at the feet of Biden, Trudeau and/or Freeland is absurdly irrational partisanship. You guys need to stop feeding yourselves disinformation 24/7. It is rotting your brains.
I gotta ask, do you have any knowledge at all about how this got started?
In fact ...
Putin, a former KGB agent who was stationed in East Germany, has said he regrets the Soviet Union's demise and made clear that he does not accept Europe's post-Cold War security architecture.

He has offered a litany of complaints about the security risks to Russia of further NATO expansion and made the case that Ukraine was "completely created" out of land from the former Russian empire during the Soviet Union's formation. The implication was that he sees himself as on a historical mission to undo wrongs inflicted by Lenin's Bolsheviks.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/vladimi ... ne-2787540
President Putin has frequently accused Ukraine of being taken over by extremists, ever since its pro-Russian president, Viktor Yanukovych, was ousted in 2014 after months of protests against his rule.

Russia then retaliated by seizing the southern region of Crimea and triggering a rebellion in the east, backing separatists who have fought Ukrainian forces in a war that has claimed 14,000 lives.

Late in 2021, Russia began deploying big numbers of troops close to Ukraine's borders, while repeatedly denying it was going to attack. Then Mr Putin scrapped a 2015 peace deal for the east and recognised areas under rebel control as independent.

Russia has long resisted Ukraine's move towards the European Union and the West's defensive military alliance, Nato. Announcing Russia's invasion, he accused Nato of threatening "our historic future as a nation".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56720589
It’s clear now that Putin’s endgame is nothing short of a revanchist imperialist remaking of the globe to take control of the entire former Soviet space. He has complete disregard for international law, norms and human rights and will only be stopped by maximum economic, political and military pressure. Russia is nothing less than a rogue state on par with North Korea and Iran. Now, it is our obligation to protect the Ukrainian people and government, to do better in terms of helping them secure their airspace and to launch an active insurgency. In addition, we must slap the toughest sanctions on Russia including sectoral sanctions. We can blunt the impact to allies and partners dependent on Russian oil and gas by launching a Berlin airlift of fuel and pulling out all the stops to avoid this war from spreading to NATO territory and becoming a world war.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... s-00011652
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong thread for this post.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

JLives wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:00 am
rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 10:58 am

I can't speak to Ukraine's political choices. My posts in this thread have been on the topic of how the election of Biden in the US has consistently served the US political establishment's preferences. War was one of the predicted consequences. Here we are.
Um, the US isn't at war. Russia started the war. They are the bad guys in this situation. Biden doesn't run the entire planet you know?
I didn't say the US was at war. I'm not sure why you feel the need to reinterpret what I wrote here.

IMO, anyone not intent on defending Biden as a presidential candidate despite the backing of The Lincoln Project and the political establishment understood when we predicted war would be a consequence of his presidency. Just as anyone not intent on defending Biden's presidency can understand that this predicted consequence has now come to pass.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 2:39 pm IMO, anyone not intent on defending Biden as a presidential candidate despite the backing of The Lincoln Project and the political establishment understood when we predicted war would be a consequence of his presidency. Just as anyone not intent on defending Biden's presidency can understand that this predicted consequence has now come to pass.
Not defending Biden at all. I am personally shocked how both the Democrats and Republicans continue to select increasingly bad candidates to lead their parties. That being said, please explain how this was a consequence of Biden's presidency ...

Putin, a former KGB agent who was stationed in East Germany, has said he regrets the Soviet Union's demise and made clear that he does not accept Europe's post-Cold War security architecture.

He has offered a litany of complaints about the security risks to Russia of further NATO expansion and made the case that Ukraine was "completely created" out of land from the former Russian empire during the Soviet Union's formation. The implication was that he sees himself as on a historical mission to undo wrongs inflicted by Lenin's Bolsheviks.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/vladimi ... ne-2787540
President Putin has frequently accused Ukraine of being taken over by extremists, ever since its pro-Russian president, Viktor Yanukovych, was ousted in 2014 after months of protests against his rule.

Russia then retaliated by seizing the southern region of Crimea and triggering a rebellion in the east, backing separatists who have fought Ukrainian forces in a war that has claimed 14,000 lives.

Late in 2021, Russia began deploying big numbers of troops close to Ukraine's borders, while repeatedly denying it was going to attack. Then Mr Putin scrapped a 2015 peace deal for the east and recognised areas under rebel control as independent.

Russia has long resisted Ukraine's move towards the European Union and the West's defensive military alliance, Nato. Announcing Russia's invasion, he accused Nato of threatening "our historic future as a nation".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56720589
It’s clear now that Putin’s endgame is nothing short of a revanchist imperialist remaking of the globe to take control of the entire former Soviet space. He has complete disregard for international law, norms and human rights and will only be stopped by maximum economic, political and military pressure. Russia is nothing less than a rogue state on par with North Korea and Iran. Now, it is our obligation to protect the Ukrainian people and government, to do better in terms of helping them secure their airspace and to launch an active insurgency. In addition, we must slap the toughest sanctions on Russia including sectoral sanctions. We can blunt the impact to allies and partners dependent on Russian oil and gas by launching a Berlin airlift of fuel and pulling out all the stops to avoid this war from spreading to NATO territory and becoming a world war.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... s-00011652
Thanking you in advance.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Here you go.

Freeland - I hope you burn in hell for what you did.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497242861795958793

"We're encouraging the Ukrainians to think they will become part of the west and defeat Putin"

I said long time ago - Ukraine must be neutral. :smt045
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 2:39 pm
JLives wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 11:00 am

Um, the US isn't at war. Russia started the war. They are the bad guys in this situation. Biden doesn't run the entire planet you know?
I didn't say the US was at war. I'm not sure why you feel the need to reinterpret what I wrote here.

IMO, anyone not intent on defending Biden as a presidential candidate despite the backing of The Lincoln Project and the political establishment understood when we predicted war would be a consequence of his presidency. Just as anyone not intent on defending Biden's presidency can understand that this predicted consequence has now come to pass.
*removed* No American war hawks had any influence on Russia declaring war on the Ukraine, zero. How many American politicians planned Russia's war on the Ukraine? It's zero again. How much influence did The Lincoln Project have on Russia's war? We're still sitting at zero folks.

Putin is the person responsible for this. Russian President Putin. War breaking out in Zimbabwe would also not be an American war. If Australia decided to invade New Zealand this is also not an American war. The leaders of the country's who do the actual invading and killing and bombing in other countries who did not want that to happen are the ones who are responsible. *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2022, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

JLives wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 3:07 pm
rustled wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 2:39 pm

I will repeat. The US is not at war. Do you understand this?
Again: I didn't say the US was at war. I'm not sure why you feel the need to reinterpret what I wrote here. Since you've told us you skim my posts, this time I've bolded and underlined to help make it more visible.

IMO badgering me with your silly loaded questions is nothing more than pointless bickering, and accomplishes nothing.

:topic:
Last edited by rustled on Feb 25th, 2022, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

JLives wrote: Feb 25th, 2022, 3:07 pm Do you understand this?
You don't understand what Rustled is implying and it's a little embarrassing to watch you explain something as if you're the smartest person in the room.

Rustled understands the USA is NOT at war. This does not mean that NATO has not poked a bear (Russia) by trying to get Ukraine to join NATO. The USA also plays games, was it the USA's fault when they invaded the Middle East?

Return to “World”