Wordle - anybody playing?

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Re: Wordle - anybody playing?

Post by Noisy Boater »

I am back to zero as my 18 game streak came to an end. :-X Has anyone tried Canuckle ?? Its the Canadian version of wordle.
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

Noisy Boater wrote: Mar 11th, 2022, 7:19 pm I am back to zero as my 18 game streak came to an end. :-X Has anyone tried Canuckle ?? Its the Canadian version of wordle.
Yesterday's word (if we're talking about 'watch') was hard - it even made the discussion on TMZ [icon_lol2.gif] ). I got it in 6 but had 3 choices for the first letter on the last guess and luck of the draw, I picked the right one.

I will check out Canuckle, thanks! As someone said, these daily games are a good diversion from other stuff. I pretty much start my day doing the daily Wordle as I'm having my coffee. I've only missed 2 or 3 since I started. Not sure of my longest streak - maybe in the 20s? Current streak is 18. Thing is, when I clear my browser cache which I do often, my history is wiped out - but I usually take a screen snip of the Wordle screen before I do (yes I am obsessed with trying to beat my own previous record with each loss :biggrin: )

Edit - got today's Canuckle in 6 - got a "Lucky Hoser!" :biggrin:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:200: Should I be worried that I got my first try as Sweardle as "correct you potty mouth"?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Yes you should be worried [icon_lol2.gif] My win streak on wordle is 1 and on Canuckle its 3. Dare I try sweardle???
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If you get the first one correct like I did I hate you. [icon_lol2.gif]
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

So I decided to try sweardle. Guessed it on the second try but that was gross :200: You would think they would break us in easy with words like poop or pees!!! Maybe fart as a real scary one!!!But noooooo!!!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Go back, go back. Or there is no return.

I'm sticking with the known. But haven't tried Nerdable yet.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

I can't go back now :-X it's to late. Got Canuckle on the 2nd try but wordle took me 4. Sweardle wad done in 2. I'm not sure what to do? Swaddle is gonna hafta stay. The worst word has been used. How much worse could it get??
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

I tried nerdle and figured it out on my last guess. Not bad for a dumb Teamster [icon_lol2.gif] . Not sure if I will try nerdle again. I may smash the laptop. She who must be obeyed won't even look at nerdle. [icon_lol2.gif]
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Switch to Spellie for kids and be humbled. Very humbled. :200:
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Yesterday I failed miserably :-X But today was wordle sweardle and Canuckle in 3 tries!! I cancelled my therapist appt!! :D
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Haven't tried canukle yet. But I'm doing well in Wordle.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Go ahead give Canuckle a go. The words are supposed to be Canadian themed words but from what I remember some of the answers have been. parks- wheat-tower-polar. Not sure the reasoning that those are Canada related but Whatever :135: I double dog dare ya.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I can see being double dogged dared to try Sweardle but Canada's? :biggrin:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Nooby wrote: Jan 17th, 2022, 5:52 pm I just started. So far I'm 3 for 3 - got the first one in 4 tries, the 2nd in 2 tries, and today's took me 5 guesses. I'm addicted!

https://wordlegame.org/
Anyone else still playing this? :D

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”