Upcoming Grocery Deals

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Upcoming Grocery Deals

Post by oneh2obabe »

Safeway - March 17th - 23rd

Medium eggs - 30 count flat
Safeway Eggs.png
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Save-On-Foods - March 17th - 23rd

Twin Pack Whole Chicken - purchased when on sale in February - cost was just under $11.00
Save On Foods Chicken Twin Pack.png
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

That chicken is a good deal. FYI. I bought the 3lb tube of ground beef a while back and we thawed it and made burgers out of it the other day. I do that all the time, buy a big pack of beef from SS, the club pack, and make them into burgers and freeze them but the flavor of the beef in the tube was amazing. The meat looked better somehow and man, were they good.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

mexi cali wrote: Mar 16th, 2022, 8:52 am That chicken is a good deal. FYI. I bought the 3lb tube of ground beef a while back and we thawed it and made burgers out of it the other day. I do that all the time, buy a big pack of beef from SS, the club pack, and make them into burgers and freeze them but the flavor of the beef in the tube was amazing. The meat looked better somehow and man, were they good.
Superstore has the 3 lb. tube on sale right now for $3.39/lb. - approximate cost $9.86/tube based on tube weight of 1.32 kg.

The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

mexi cali wrote: Mar 16th, 2022, 8:52 am That chicken is a good deal. FYI. I bought the 3lb tube of ground beef a while back and we thawed it and made burgers out of it the other day. I do that all the time, buy a big pack of beef from SS, the club pack, and make them into burgers and freeze them but the flavor of the beef in the tube was amazing. The meat looked better somehow and man, were they good.
So the tube is better than the club pack? I’ve often wondered about that.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

The_quiet_one wrote: Mar 16th, 2022, 10:45 am
So the tube is better than the club pack? I’ve often wondered about that.
It was in this case for sure. I used to look down my nose at tubed hamburger but with the cost going sky high on the packaged stuff, I swallowed my pride and was very pleasantly surprised.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

^^^. Thank you for letting me know. I buy my ground pork for stuffing in the tube, and it’s really good. With food prices soaring, I have think differently, as well. (Seeds bought for veggies)
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Walmart - March 17th - 23rd
Flour.png

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I need Imperial Margarine in the large tubs if you see a sale let me know.

I don't like paying full price for it and usually stock up when it comes on sale.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Peter's Your Independent Grocer - March 17th - 23rd

If you don't mind buying the 454g tubs, they are on sale for $1.99 at YIG.
Margarine.png

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thanks, that's a bit better.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Superstore - $1.99/lb. - price changed today
Asparagus.png
Your Independent Grocer - sale until March 23rd
$2.50/pint in multiples of 2
Raspberries.png
Nester's - March 20th - 26th
Strawberries.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Superstore - March 24th to 30th
SS Chicken Wings.png
SS Pork Loin.png
Safeway - March 24th to 30th
Safeway Sirloin Tip Roast.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Freshco - March 24th to 30th
Freshco Chicken Drumsticks Thighs.png
YIG (Your Independent Grocer) - March 24th to 30th
YIG Blade Roast.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Safeway - March 24th to 30th
Safeway Tomatoes.png
YIG (Your Independent Grocer) - March 24th to 30th
YIG Potatoes Oranges Grapefruit.png

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”