Cute animal videos

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Cute animal videos

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bring back the LIKE button.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

huh - vet looks just like my mom did in the 60s
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

The story started with five cheetah cubs who tragically lost their momma getting rescued. It was both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time to watch. After that, we got to see those same totally-not-scared rescued cheetah cubs make friends with more cheetah cubs - wholesome, adorable, and just… precious.

And today, we get to watch these same itty bitty cheetah cubs as they start to grow up and hone their cheetah skills go out into the wild for the first time. Don't worry, they're supervised and they're all sticking together like the little family that they are. Baby steps, right? Well, cub steps. Eventually, these cheetahs will be ready for the world, and we cannot wait to see it.

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

this is a fav because I feel same way when someone at the table orders food better than mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzzmnydwLk
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Thoroughly enjoyed that vid. Is that a Maine *bleep* Cat by any chance?

Reminded me if my super gorgeous calico running the maze I made for her in backyard in winter months. She never minded getting cold or the wet (why would she when she was bathed weekly from kitten?]. I’d chuck snowballs at her and she’d leap, paw outstretched, like a catcher’s mitt, trying to lob it down.

How I miss her. RIP dear Sumi.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Nope, not a Maine Co0n - it's a Siberian.
The Siberian cat is a medium-sized, semi-longhaired cat that is both breathtaking to behold and an affectionate pet. Siberian is a forest cat native to snowy Russia, where it needed its luxurious triple coat to protect against cold. This breed has a delightful personality—outgoing, affectionate, friendly, and energetic—making it an exceptional feline companion. They enjoy the company of other cats and even dogs and are good with gentle, respectful children.
https://www.thesprucepets.com/siberian-cat-4178148

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Thanks…learned something new :D

From link

“If you like the Siberian cat, you might also like:

Maine *bleep* Cat
Norwegian Forest Cat
Sphynx
There are many cat breeds out there. With a little research, you can find the right one to bring home.”
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 16th, 2022, 8:47 pm There are many cat breeds out there. With a little research, you can find the right one to bring home.”
Just don't take the one with the white stripe down it's back! :biggrin:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!

Return to “The Pet Lounge”