Slipping into World War Three

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Slipping into World War Three

Post by Queen K »

Are we sliding irrecovably into WW3? Is this just saber rattlling to cut Finland's power off if they join NATO or even before they are affirmed and look at Finland's border with Russia.

And now? Poland is to be "denazified"? What does that even mean? Has Poland also been bombing Russian Speaking citizens in Donbas? Or is some other thing to come up? Like allowing Western weapons to enter Ukraine via it's borders?

Is it scare mongering? Or is it realistic? WW3, right on the West's doorstep?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-l ... er-ukraine
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Slipping into World War Three

Post by gertlush »

No, once the Russians finish their job in Ukraine things will calm down again.

Dont believe the hype.
The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

It is a war Russia cannot win, and they know that. Will the Russian people allow a madman to destroy them?
trump is a blight on that once great country.
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

"The world is a stage"

I have my own plausible theories - non with good outcome.

"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This whole thing comes to a complete STOP as soon as someone takes out Putin permanently.

So snipers unite and take him out, 1 to head 2 to the heart (just for good measure).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

gertlush wrote: May 13th, 2022, 3:34 pm No, once the Russians finish their job in Ukraine things will calm down again.

Dont believe the hype.
Invading Ukraine was not a "job" in any traditional sense. And yes, with Putin threatening Finland, to bomb England, to invade Poland and in general continue to wreck havoc on grain supplies, power, gas and kill off anyone opposing him, I'd say there is not hype so much as a real possibility.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

GordonH wrote: May 13th, 2022, 4:24 pm This whole thing comes to a complete STOP as soon as someone takes out Putin permanently.

So snipers unite and take him out, 1 to head 2 to the heart (just for good measure).
The STOP - first and foremost - will only come when a majority of tax payers wake up to the corruption in their own countries and demand transparency and accountability.

Look, we are all in danger because of a group of elitists parasites thinking they own the fkn world.
Meanwhile, they are steeling from us regularly to fund all that bull.... instead of minding their own GD business and taking care of HOME first.

Everybody, and I mean every one I have ever known or met gets up, goes to work, and gets raped by the government, year after year while trying to make ends meet.

It's not our wars and we shouldn't be compelled to get involved. If globalists want to hack each other to death over control, let them do so on their dime, with their own blood, not ours.

This stupidity is endless.
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

Good analogy.:

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

DataCruncher wrote: May 13th, 2022, 5:10 pm
GordonH wrote: May 13th, 2022, 4:24 pm This whole thing comes to a complete STOP as soon as someone takes out Putin permanently.

The STOP - first and foremost - will only come when a majority of tax payers wake up to the corruption in their own countries and demand transparency and accountability.

Look, we are all in danger because of a group of elitists parasites thinking they own the fkn world.
Meanwhile, they are steeling from us regularly to fund all that bull.... instead of minding their own GD business and taking care of HOME first.

Everybody, and I mean every one I have ever known or met gets up, goes to work, and gets raped by the government, year after year while trying to make ends meet.

It's not our wars and we shouldn't be compelled to get involved. If globalists want to hack each other to death over control, let them do so on their dime, with their own blood, not ours.

Do everyone a favour and go back to your tinfoil hat thread, goodbye.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

GordonH wrote: May 13th, 2022, 7:05 pm

"Live by the sword, Die by the sword" and nothing solved.

Outside the box, there is much at stake. Just keep your head in the sand and you won't see a thing.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

gertlush wrote: May 13th, 2022, 3:34 pm No, once the Russians finish their job in Ukraine things will calm down again.

Dont believe the hype.
The rumour around the Kremlin is that Putin won't outlast the war before cancer puts him down.......then things will calm down and there will be a big celebration in Russia.

Don't believe the hype.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Nothing to see here...

Just a few Russian Orthodox priests performing a blessing on a nuclear warhead named Satan II.

Everyday kind of stuff.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I willingly work and support my taxes funding my community and country. I 100% support socially minded governments. I support my tax dollars funding Ukraine so they can do the same once Russia has been expelled. Libertarians can jump off a cliff.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

GordonH wrote: May 13th, 2022, 7:05 pm

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Dont believe the hype.
Wait a second, you mean the same type of hype that had people warning Ukraine that the "military exercises" in their border were a pretext for outright invasion? Because if anyone said, "don't believe the hype" then they were wrong by February 24th.

Return to “World”