Should the Pope visit Kamloops?

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Should the Pope visit Kamloops?

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Poll/3689 ... a-in-July- honestly did anyone really believe that the pope would come to kamloops, come on people wake up,
Last edited by the truth on May 14th, 2022, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Should the Pope visit Kamloops?

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Well, Kamloops was where the :cuss: hit the fan.
Kamloops had its name smeared all over the world wide news, so yes, he should come here, even though I've never been a fan of his church.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

In a grand scheme of things the Catholic church is responsible for, the residential school issue is so minor, that it doesn't even register with them.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bb49 wrote: May 14th, 2022, 11:20 am Well, Kamloops was where the :cuss: hit the fan.
Kamloops had its name smeared all over the world wide news, so yes, he should come here, even though I've never been a fan of his church.
i agree that he should show up, but the church and the pope would have to care to show up, and lets be clear people they do not care , hell if i was native the last person i would want to see is anyone from the church for a fake :cuss: apology.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

We're used to fake apologies in this country.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bb49 wrote: May 14th, 2022, 1:31 pm We're used to fake apologies in this country.
he proves that https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada ... -1.5290664
YzzzR1
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by YzzzR1 »

bb49 wrote: May 14th, 2022, 1:31 pm We're used to fake apologies in this country.
If you get a (fake) tear going then a lot of (gullible) peeps will fall for it as proven in recent times.
You Can Tune A Piano But You Can't Tuna Fish. REO SpdWgn
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo the shorter the stay in Canada the better, since Canadian government/taxpayers will be responsible for his security needs.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

We are used to fake religions too.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

YzzzR1 wrote: May 14th, 2022, 3:08 pm
If you get a (fake) tear going then a lot of (gullible) peeps will fall for it as proven in recent times.
Is this actually about an apology in the first place?
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Maybe the pope is waiting until an archeological dig actually proves there’s bodies of school children buried in the ground, and what was discovered by ground penetrating radar wasn’t either a burial ground that pre-dates the residential school or perhaps even colonialization, or perhaps just tree roots. The archeologist that was using the ground penetrating radar actually said the anomalies found in the ground might be unmarked graves, or they could be tree roots since the anomalies were discovered in an old apple orchard. It was the FN chief and band council that arbitrarily claimed the anomalies discovered by ground penetrating radar was bodies of schoolchildren.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
YzzzR1
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by YzzzR1 »

Hurtlander wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 9:38 am Maybe the pope is waiting until an archeological dig actually proves there’s bodies of school children buried in the ground, and what was discovered by ground penetrating radar wasn’t either a burial ground that pre-dates the residential school or perhaps even colonialization, or perhaps just tree roots. The archeologist that was using the ground penetrating radar actually said the anomalies found in the ground might be unmarked graves, or they could be tree roots since the anomalies were discovered in an old apple orchard. It was the FN chief and band council that arbitrarily claimed the anomalies discovered by ground penetrating radar was bodies of schoolchildren.
:up: My sentiments exactly. I think they're prematurely playing that hand.
You Can Tune A Piano But You Can't Tuna Fish. REO SpdWgn
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo the poop has made an apology, leave it at that save taxpayers a bunch of $$$ stay away from Canada.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

An interesting story on the missing 215.
https://hymie.substack.com/p/breaking-n ... issing?s=w

Most are of the assumption that these 215 are dead and missing children. The politicians are loving it, as are many others.

What happens if this is not as it seems?

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

bb49 wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 10:29 pm An interesting story on the missing 215.
https://hymie.substack.com/p/breaking-n ... issing?s=w

Most are of the assumption that these 215 are dead and missing children. The politicians are loving it, as are many others.

What happens if this is not as it seems?
Interesting article in the link ^^^^

If they ever get around to exploratory digging it may turn out that all the weeping, wailing and monetary transfers were caused by grief for old apple tree roots.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Kamloops”