Ukraine war/President/news

seewood
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by seewood »

^^^ what are you getting at?? The Russian invasion of a sovereign country is justified because some soldiers have a spider web or jolly roger insignia on their uniforms?

Your logic is not my logic I'm afraid.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Even Steven wrote: May 15th, 2022, 12:15 am Yay! More Nazi insignia on Ukranian soldiers. They just can't stay away from it, can they?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNLQiQXXIAI9qXs.jpg[/
https://preview.redd.it/p7fhxlw17xl81.j ... cda9da6953
Just for fun, here's a picture from the recent news about some Nazi maniac shooting up the store.
https://i.ibb.co/27SgQmW/IMG-20220515-000649-468.jpg

Spot some similarities :smt045
Totally not Nazis! [icon_lol2.gif]
Totally not part of Ukranian armed forces! :smt045
What would be more appropriate, better a Hammer and Sickle, or a Z?
You don't seem to mind that logo.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

So up till 2017 Finland’s Air Force must have been full of nazi’s because there insignia was a swastika.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

So is Russia pro-Nazi, or eradicating Nazi's in Ukraine?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pr ... ar-AAVTaCT
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

GordonH wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:18 am So up till 2017 Finland’s Air Force must have been full of nazi’s because there insignia was a swastika.
and since 1918 when the Nazi's were not a big thing, borrowed the logo from Sweden.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/swastika
Also used elsewhere, nothing to do with nazis.
https://listverse.com/2015/08/01/10-his ... the-nazis/
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

seewood wrote: May 15th, 2022, 7:15 am ^^^ what are you getting at?? The Russian invasion of a sovereign country is justified ...
I would not say that simply because I don't think Russia needs to justify their actions to anybody.

because some soldiers have a spider web or jolly roger insignia on their uniforms?
"Spider web" lol.

That's literally Neo Nazi insignia. You feel like you need to defend Neo Nazis - that's on you :biggrin:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Even Steven wrote: May 15th, 2022, 11:39 am
seewood wrote: May 15th, 2022, 7:15 am ^^^ what are you getting at?? The Russian invasion of a sovereign country is justified ...
I would not say that simply because I don't think Russia needs to justify their actions to anybody.

because some soldiers have a spider web or jolly roger insignia on their uniforms?
"Spider web" lol.

That's literally Neo Nazi insignia. You feel like you need to defend Neo Nazis - that's on you :biggrin:
Another fool buying the BS Putin is selling.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

GordonH wrote: May 15th, 2022, 12:02 pm Another fool buying the BS Putin is selling.
Excuse, me - did Putin put the Nazi insignia on this Ukrainian soldier? Is this really Putin's BS, or do they wear it proudly and openly because it reflects their views?

Did Putin make the president of Ukraine post a picture of his own soldier wearing another piece of Nazi insignia?

LOL, your answer to all criticism of Ukraine is - "Oh, that's Putin's BS". Yes, Putin himself runs around and puts Nazi insignia on Ukraine armed forces [icon_lol2.gif] :up:

He's a busy little beaver because Nazi insignia is widespread in the Ukrainian army.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Yep, hard to deny there are Nazis in Ukraine.
Dmitry-Utkin.jpg
Like real Nazis, that commit war crimes and work for a fascist dictator...
Wagner-dude-and-Putin.jpg
... and there's also some folks fighting for democracy wearing symbols that could be associated with far right ideology. The difference is they aren't supporting a fascist dictator, like these guys...

I could do this all day, but you get the point - I hope?

Fascists and the largest neo-nazi movement on the planet, by far,... could easily denazify Ukraine by simply going back across the border to Russia, where that type of thing seems to be tolerated by the current dictator and allowed to operate by the carefully controlled propaganda networks that support him.

This guy runs the Russian space agency and is on twitter threatening Musk...

I've said it before, if Putin is really looking for Nazis, he doesn't have to look that far...

Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Well, at least you're not claiming pictures I posted are "illusion " so that's progress :up:
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: May 15th, 2022, 2:28 pm Well, at least you're not claiming pictures I posted are "illusion " so that's progress :up:
I never did.

I "claimed" the picture you posted was being circulated by a well known Russian propagandist as if it were posted by President Zelenskyy. Something you couldn't argue, so you changed your argument to make it seem like I was denying the picture existed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - whatever floats your boat.

Great way to deflect away from the fact there's plenty of Nazis supporting the fascist dictator in Russia.

Including Alexey Milchakov, the puppy eater, turned rose petaling - ear removing nazi, with the 76th Airborne division of the Russian Army.

Have a great day Even Steven!
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 15th, 2022, 2:35 pmSomething you couldn't argue...
The screenshot of the picture posted by President Zelensky along with the screenshot of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence was included, argue that these are "illusions" all you want. :up:

And as far as plenty of pictures Russian National Union, that organization while fairly active in the '90s, has been banned, leaders were prosecuted, and now dissolved - so way to compare it [icon_lol2.gif]

Yes, Nazis (and neo-Nazis) exist everywhere. Heck, some of them might be in the armed forces, so let's compare.

President of the country posts pictures of his soldiers with Nazi insignia: Ukraine - yes, Russia - no.
Ministry of Defence posts pictures of their soldiers with Nazi insignia: Ukraine - yes, Russia - no.
Neo-Nazis are an official part of Armed forces with Nazi flags, and Nazi insignia: Ukraine - yes, Russia - no.
Neo-Nazi movements are illegal: Russia - yes, Ukraine - no.
Neo-Nazis are being armed and funded by the government: Ukraine - yes, Russia - no.

Thanks for coming out and defending Nazi once again, I know you love them :up:
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Oh look, Latvian volunteers helping Ukraine.

I guess birds of the feather flock together [icon_lol2.gif]

Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: May 15th, 2022, 2:54 pm And as far as plenty of pictures Russian National Union, that organization while fairly active in the '90s, has been banned, leaders were prosecuted, and now dissolved - so way to compare it
Once again you are mistaken, but feel free to come back with some inane point and get that last word you so desperately need.

The photos I included above were of the Russian National Unity party and no, the leaders haven't all been prosecuted. Matter of fact, that's Dmitry Rogozin standing in front of flag in one of the pictures above. Want to see the photos of him doing the nazi salute? Other's have gone on to join the Russian Orthodox Army and still others are directly linked to the Russian insurgency in the Dunbas region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

Nothing to see here:

Just the flag of the Russian far right terrorist group the Russian Imperial Movement. [icon_lol2.gif] Russia has so many far right Christo-fascist Nazis they can't even contain them in one group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Imperial_Movement
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Nothing to see here:

Just Dmitry Rogozin doing a nazi salute while holding a sign reading "белые люди мира объединяйтесь".

[icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “World”