Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 15th, 2022, 6:14 pm Nothing to see here:

LOL black and white pictures.

How about something from this century!? [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045
Even Steven
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 15th, 2022, 5:47 pm The photos I included above were of the Russian National Unity party and no, the leaders haven't all been prosecuted.
Banned, illegal, defunct.

I like how I post pictures of what's happening right now, and you post pictures from previous century taken with a potato :135:

Once again - Nazi movements are everywhere. The difference between Russia and Ukraine is that Russia bans them, and Ukraine arms them, funds them, makes them part of their armed forces (officially!), promotes them on every single level including by their president :200: [icon_lol2.gif]
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Russia bans them and they move onto the next party, and of course, the Russian Orthodox Church is a very strong foundational movement; the tie that binds the shifting sands of the far-right wing, ultra-nationalist movements in Russia. In the case of RNU (and about thirty other loosely affiliated far-right neo-nazi movements) they found a new home under the Rodina banner.

Started by none other than Dmitry Rogozin.

[icon_lol2.gif]
Untitled-13.jpg
Here's the puppy eating, ear collector - Alexey Milchakov, (and whoopsie, I accidently posted a very small photo of him collecting an ear on the other page) with Sergey Aksyonov, the politician Putin appointed as the head of the Russian occupied Republic of Crimea. Oh hey, and what do you know? Sergey, (aka organized crimester "Goblin"), was a member of Russian Unity, as a politician.

Tell me again how Russia doesn't promote far right wing neo-nazis?

[icon_lol2.gif]
Last edited by Drip_Torch on May 15th, 2022, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Even Steven wrote: May 15th, 2022, 6:20 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: May 15th, 2022, 6:14 pm Nothing to see here:
LOL black and white pictures.

How about something from this century!? [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045
If he was a Nazi in his younger years, how did he rise so high in Russian politics?
" Russian politician who has been Director General of Roscosmos since 2018. He was previously Deputy Prime Minister of Russia in charge of the defense industry from 2011 to 2018, and Russia's ambassador to NATO from 2008 to 2011."
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Oh looky here, I found Pavel Gubarev, the Russian backed "People's Governor" of the Donetsk Region.
Untitled-14.jpg
Front row, first from the left. Another Nazi in Ukraine, courtesy of Putin. [icon_lol2.gif]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Gubarev
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Silverstarqueen wrote: May 15th, 2022, 7:44 pm If he was a Nazi in his younger years, how did he rise so high in Russian politics?
I'm not even sure if it's him, the potato black and white camera and taking Drip Torch's word for it leave a whole lot of chances it's all made-up but hey, anything is possible.... [icon_lol2.gif] :200:
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 15th, 2022, 7:16 pm Tell me again how Russia doesn't promote far right wing neo-nazis?
Does Russian president posts current pictures of his soldiers with Nazi insignia? Ukranian does!

Does Russian ministry of Defense posts current pictures of their soldiers with Nazi insignia? Ukranian does!

Does Russia have any units with Nazi insignia on their official flags? Ukraine does!

That trumps all grainy pictures and loose connections you can make up

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] :up:
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Speaking of spuds...

So Pavel Gubarev was replaced through a bunch of backroom dealing in Moscow by Denis Pushilin, Gubarev's former deputy "people's governor" of the Russian occupied Donestsk Region.

Denis Pushilin's main claim to fame, prior to supporting the former Nazi, is that he ran a Ponzi scheme that bilked investors out of millions.

That was then, this is now.

Here's Putin's pick for the Donestsk Region, awarding a St George Cross II medal to Senior Lieutenant Roman Vorobyov...

Apparently another Russian backed neo-nazi. [icon_lol2.gif]
Untitled-15.jpg
April 4, 2022 - Is that current enough for ya?

Totenkopf and the Valknot. tsk, tsk, tsk...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 15th, 2022, 9:31 pm April 4, 2022 - Is that current enough for ya?

Totenkopf and the Valknot. tsk, tsk, tsk...
Swing and miss, it's not Totenkopf, and you'd see it if you posted a hi res picture of it because it would be obvious- it's a skull and bones wearing a beret which is a very common symbol for soldiers of fortunes and special forces.

Totenkopf that you see on Ukranian soldiers is an official Nazi insignia though.

And I don't know what Valknot is, but seeing that girls on Etsy make jewelry out of it tells me it's not official Nazi insignia [icon_lol2.gif]

Good try though :up:
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

What's that? You're willing to take a swing and a miss... [icon_lol2.gif]

Holy, this one even has the Totenkopf flag embedded in the skull. Now that's commitment.

The Valknot, also called the 'knot of slain', is an old Norse symbol associated with Odin and the afterlife. White Supremacists (And Pat King) have been known to use the symbol as a way to demonstrate their willingness to give their lives for the cause.

This is that... (oh please... [icon_lol2.gif] )

Lie to your friends and bankers. I'm just some random guy on the internet that doesn't believe the tripe you publish here - don't waste your time.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 15th, 2022, 10:21 pm What's that? You're willing to take a swing and a miss... [icon_lol2.gif]
Yup, I even found where they are sold in Ukraine:

https://punisher.com.ua/en/nashivka-r3i ... -skull-3d/

As you can see not even close to Nazi insignia that looks like this. Don't think WW2 era Nazis ever wore operator helmets with night vision mount [icon_lol2.gif]

Same store sells the other one too.

Good try [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Just as it was getting good last night my internet went out and I was reduced to a 4G shell of my usual self.

News........

Igor Girkin is freaking right out on telegram about this "Bridge too Far" river crossing disaster.

In his rant ( [icon_lol2.gif] ) he released some preliminary figures; 550+ loss in terms of manpower, and at least a couple Command and Control folks down. He went off about the fact the geniuses kept going back for more and claims they did so 3 times. (Ukrainian sources suggest they did it 5 times.) He's called defense Minister Shoigu "negligent" and said he doesn't have any evidence to suggest he's a "traitor".

I'll get a visa to visit Moscow long before he will. [icon_lol2.gif]

All sorts of pictures showing Ukrainian forces smiling near Russian border posts north of Kharkiv.

And, on the home front (well, for the three comrades it is)... there appears to be some indication of a soft and quiet mobilization happening in Russia. Anecdotal evidence suggests anyone with technical military experience is being called up and registered. (35 to 45 year olds).

It's something I'll be watching over the coming days.
Last edited by Drip_Torch on May 17th, 2022, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Mikhail Khodaryonok, you might recognize him from previous Russian Media Monitor posts I've made here, never ceases to impress me and restore some of my hope. Here he is again throwing some more cold water on the sabre rattling pundits that only seem to want to inflame the situation.

It's a long one, but worth the watch...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1526293852704890882

... and I'll add, the fact this dialogue is allowed to happen on Channel one is significant.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Meanwhile, the Russian (short-bus) Special Military Operation continues clearing AT mines.

Typical warning: Graphic and stupid, okay perhaps more stupid than graphic...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1526226308912619523

*** Why didn't anyone tell me they managed to get Rutube back online? Jeez, I've been watching the regular news, instead of state approved truth all this time. That wasn't bad - eh? Only 4, 5 days to get it all back up and running. It'll probably take longer to replace the door on the server room. Speaking of which, when they do replace it, they should probably go with an old school lock and key. At least till they figure out the network security problems...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Return to “World”